If I'm to be a massive faggot, than at least let me revel in the faggotry

If I'm to be a massive faggot, than at least let me revel in the faggotry.

Veeky Forums, how would you run a Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle inspired game?

Red pill me on this manga, homie.

Confusingly as possible.

This manga was so fucking bad and confusing by the end.

are those the guys from Orana Host Club?
Because twins and the guy with glasses look exactly like that, even with the whole 'anime characters all look the same' thing.

>playing in CLAMPverse
The party's actions are all just as Clow Reed planned before his death. Even after they find out about it and actively try to subvert his plan, they still play into his (dead) hand.

All women, including your mum, are whores, cooties are real, but you can avoid being weakened by them far enough to become married by developing mental powers.

Alt-universe versions of characters from various series travel to alt-universes in order to save the Universe.

As written by a studio where 95% are women!

And 95% of the target audience are gay men

Nah, Sakura definitely didn't have gay men as the target audience. And xxxHOLiC too, albeit arguably.

>Sakura definitely didn't have gay men as the target audience
Didn't stop, like, everyone in the cast from being gay.

Sakura herself probably wasn't! Poor Tomoyo.

>gay men
You do realize that almost 100% of gay characters in Japanese fiction are either caricatures or written that way for people who have a gay fetish but aren't homosexual?

This.

Even Yurifags tend to write for other women to enjoy but gay men in anime get basically nothing.

What about Boku no Picu?

>gay characters = gay target audiance

to target fetishers and to avoid the reader from becoming confused and treating the gay relationships are real and meaningful this distracting them from the het otp :V

Change systems every couple of worlds but use systems that can at least roughly accommodate the same party adjusting to how shit works on that world.

Then drop a TON of acid as we're getting to the end point. Like, do not show up to run the last ten or so sessions unless you are already tripping balls and intend to get worse.

Shocking to hear I know but: not every gay man is a pedophile.

You mean literally Spelljammer?

What's that got anything to do with the subject?

Approved by the council of Elrond

Call me a flaming homosexual, but I've watched that show what feels like 10 years ago and some of the soundtrack still won't come out of my head. Fucking amazing.