Why do you hate money Veeky Forums. I am trying to help you here., why won't you listen?

Why do you hate money Veeky Forums. I am trying to help you here., why won't you listen?

been holding some heavy bags for months, do we finally see some light at the end of the tunnel?

The fuck are you talking about? Its been going up like 20% each day for the past week?

The hell did you buy in at?

ive been holding my bags since 150k sats

I had 1000+ waves at one point, got in at around 3 dollars each, I got out when I saw pic related

There's 100,000,000 total coins and 38% of them belong to the top 10. For the top 100 it's 68% of all the coins.

There's 260,000 total wallets, and 100 of them own 68% of the total coins.

It's a proof of stake coin, and these top 10 wallets have not changed since I first saw them months ago. This means that these rich guys keep getting richer and richer and richer and richer.

I don't think this system works and I won't be there to support it.

Those are also wallets belonging to exchanges.

Nope, they have not changed or moved since I saw them. I've been keeping track and manually added all the coins in the top 100 wallets into the excel file so I could just count them. Let me open it up now.

Straight up copy and pasting the top 10 fucking wallets, let me know if they have changed:

fuckign spam error keeps popping up saying I am a robot, wtf. I'm posting only the top 5, I verified and the rest are more or less the same

This piece of shit I can't evne post numbers down withotu this error popping up:

fuck it

Pretty sure 9% of waves is being held by the Waves team. The rest are exchange/Market maker wallets

6 months of holding waves AMA

mirin, how many you holding? Do you ever wish you had sold when waves was over 200k sats, you would have 2 millin+ dollars right nw

More than 50k waves. I'm sure I would have sold the btc for fiat anyway if I cashed out back then

What's your day job?

Pajeet tier tech support

And you have 791k disposable income? Nice

It all started back in 2015 with a 10k investment

Damn nice. Only 1k here. Its a start though.

Waves still has a lot of potential, we'll all make it

>See this thread.
>Check coinmarketcap.
>Over $8.
>Oh, wow.
>Open up my waves wallet.
>Oh, wow.
Shit's now worth 1400€, 1000 of which are profit.
And that's only counting the big tokens. Apprently some airdropped shittokens like OCL also have some (albeit small) value.
>mfw
(now if only that were real money)

Because 99% of Veeky Forums owns LINK and they chasing every pump.
I've been shilling waves for such a long time here but nobody cares.
Stay poor

Stay poor link fags

someone give me the quick rundown on LINK

Good ideas.
Much hype.
Many pink Wojaks.

i mean theyve literally changed in the time you posted your picture to now..

Same here wavesbro...been holding since September.

Cheers.

ive shilled it to every shit head i know and most dont give a fuck, cant wait for them to fomo in

shame i only have 350 myself cos im crypto poor, so many obvious swing changes the past weeks too.. could have easily doubled up but couldnt be fucked with the stress so ive just held

Glad you see the potential of Waves. We gonna make it Wavesbro!

god damn thats a lot of money