IOTA bagholder

I bought at 5.3 dollars.
What do I do? I'm down so much. All the gains of the last 3 weeks.
What happens if I hold?
Will it go to 2 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

quebecnewstribune.com/news/iota-events-upcoming-news-price-forecasts-predictions-922
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7f3dmx/list_of_known_iota_partnerships_corporate/
gist.github.com/Come-from-Beyond/a84ab8615aac13a4543c786f9e35b84a
archive.is/RPveI
forum.helloiota.com/588/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance-v252
archive.is/9tade
archive.is/0wpYY
linkedin.com/in/omkareshwar
squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IOTA is dead coin, won't bounce up again. Cut losses.

Just hold, dips happen.

why has it taken you until now to consider selling? just put it in a coin that is actually increasing until IOTA stops dropping

just hold until after the 14th or whenever that meeting is with Microsoft

So basically just hold for the best?
Do you even know if it'll go up?

im so sorry about your loss user, i lost 200.00 so yeah sucks. idk, watch coinone (south korean coin exchange). it seems like a giant pump and dump so if thats the case theyre probably gonna buy it again when its low, i say hold.

Cut loses OP

BTC is going up people just jumped prior to the spike hike... just wait after bitcoin does its % surge well go back to IOTA and the train goes to $10. take some breaths the whole next week is gooing to be massive.

I tell you one thing probably one of the last times youll see it this low

You IOTA idiots called me an idiot for saying you should sell yesterday. Apologize.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

who knows if it will go up but after the 14th they still have other meetings in HK and Singapore, plus some "big news" later in december.
source : quebecnewstribune.com/news/iota-events-upcoming-news-price-forecasts-predictions-922

Link and iotas graphs are looking identical.
What does this mean?

Sell now, it will never go up again

WHALES SEEMS CONFIDENT

Damn

I'll leave this here

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7f3dmx/list_of_known_iota_partnerships_corporate/

But why is it tanking

Btc

>tanking
>down a bit while BTC rockets

ahahahahaha
how deluded can you be?

anyone seeing the current tron pump? i mean you can probably get a 300% profit if you go in rn

All alts crash during BTC bullruns.

Bought at 3.50 I’m a fucking retard aren’t I

crashing because BTC and people not knowing how to hold

Can I just ask why you bought after it had already pumped an absolutely insane amount?

You're judging it by a BTC pairing. When BTC rockets, everything gets left behind. When you see BTC starting a rally, sell immediately, then buy back cheaper once BTC corrects.

>-41% btc

top fucking kek

Would you like some Allahu with your Akbar?

I'm seriously thinking about buying each dip and selling it when we reach a new local height.

Nah, I stopped buying at 3.70 and sold some at 5.50. Thats made up any current sag. If it ups to close to 4 ill be happy. Should have bought when it was $0.48 but didnt. I wouldnt feel bad at all right now if that was the case.

Im holding ATM. Watching my btc go up up and away though which is nice.

I had a friend dump a bunch of btc when it started to moon but he missed the landing and now hes got no choice but to hold... its rough.

You bought for short term or long term? Good call if long, retarded if short.

It will go up, trust me, I can predict the price, I'm the only one on earth who has that ability, and I'll share my knowledge with you.

In exactly 24 days it'll reach its top of 13.8$ then go down to 9 and stay around there for 2 years.

You should always ask people what they think about the price, never do you own research.
Now trust me and invest even more, you'll be rich !

if it breaks .0078 eth again get the fuck out but yeah your fucked either way bud i called this shit at noon but no one wanted to listen to me

Solid advice, basically as worth while as most posts on this board.

Thanks this looks like good advice.

Good luck guessing the bottoms of the dips (Protip: they will be lower and lower)

Everyone is FOMOING into BTC. Sold all my ETH, BCH, XRP and BTG but not selling IOTA because it's destined to be the seconds coin by mcap. $50B mcap by Q1 2018

Thank god there was that double top before the big crash, probably would not have sold, took all my willpower to click the button at 44k

Thanks. Just bought 100k.

EVERYONE IS GIVING CONFLICTING ADVICE IM JUST GONNA TAKE A MAGNET TO MY HDD

>buy high sell low

You've perfected the formula OP, well done

look at ripple
iota will be the same

I daytraded this on the way up, cashing out for bitcoin. Eventually got stung yesterday and cashed out, lost like 90% of my earning by I wanted to get back into BTC.

Back to 99% in BTC and feeling good.

teach me

IOTA runs in parallel with BTC
something definitely is brewing in Bitfinex

Just sell now man, you bought high

It'll grow right?
It's bigger than cripple

I’ll hold until end of December. Most news are going to be announced this month

But then will I miss out on link?

Bought at $4.5. Ate my losses hours ago. Making the money back on other shit while you're sitting on your hands.
Still have half an Iota in the crevices of my wallet so if it miraculously rockets to $10 I can at least get something out of this shitcoin.

IOTA is an obvious pump and dump with nonsensical technology.

Step 1: Miniature ICO for $0.5M, devs buy most of it

Step 2: bake in an intentional backdoor in the code to be used in step 3, wait till someone finds it (found by MIT analysts eventually)

Step 3: Claim it was copy protection that's no longer necessary after being detected. Use this as an excuse to confiscate balances of most users not in the scheme - 10% of ALL coins!

gist.github.com/Come-from-Beyond/a84ab8615aac13a4543c786f9e35b84a
archive.is/RPveI
forum.helloiota.com/588/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance-v252
archive.is/9tade

October 25:
"Since it turned out that there are people who managed to lose their seed and also many people who did not transition yet, the IOTA foundation has taken the precaution to remove those old-style kerl addresses from the Tangle and has taken custody of them."

archive.is/0wpYY
December 6:
"Your balance will remain 0 until the IOTA Foundation begins processing reclaims. Follow their progress via the pinned Reclaim Status thread in the General forum "

Step 4: Find some worker from a big company that's willing to be... enticed... to shill for iota. That's the fire needed to jump-start the pump.
The guy they found is called Omkar Naik and is a random sales guy at Azure.
linkedin.com/in/omkareshwar
The Cisco rumour was false from the beginning.
squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/
The only big name that appears to be genuinely fooled is Rolf Werner, director of a German Fujitsu branch.

Step 5: dump

The only hope for bagholders is that they still have some pumps planned. RUN AWAY.

Why do you keep spamming this comment on all of the IOTA threads?

shut the fuck up

i wouldnt stress, i think they are announcing something called project Q this month, also lot of talk of partnering with microsoft. either way hold it. i bought at 2.05

To let everyone with a three digit IQ know that iota is a scam.
Brainlets are free to call this fud, believe in the tangle and continue making Sergey richer.