"Who should you fear?" - the knight asks you - "A man who's not afraid of death, or a man who's terrified of it?"

"Who should you fear?" - the knight asks you - "A man who's not afraid of death, or a man who's terrified of it?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're attacking, the latter. If you're defending, the former.

The one who knows no fear may stand beside me or against me, but I'll know where he stands. There's no telling what a terrorized man will do, so it is better to show caution with him.

Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun.

both.

A man who is not afraid of death is either a zealot or an idiot. The other fellow might be less predictable.

"Shit man, I'm that second guy. I'd be scared shitless of me."

A turtle.

The latter. He would anything to avoid it.

None.
*unsheathes katana*
They should both fear me.

Depends on who he is and what he's got with him and what I've got with me at the time I guess.

On the contrary, the one who runs away from death is motivated by their fear, but the other has found a driving force even stronger than Death. The coward will try anything, but the Courageous one will try Everything.

There's only one man I fear, and his name is pic related

Of course he's afraid of dying. But his love for his little girl is far stronger. A man who will sacrifice anything but still struggle to keep his life is pretty scary.

sheevy-poo pls

Who has the bigger gun ?

I FEAR NO MAN AND I FEEL NO PAIN

Coldy

Rollin

JOHN CENA

"If you truly wish to follow down this path, then kn ow this, Bloodied King: you will not be unopposed. You will have to fight all those who see what you truly are: to face every man and woman who are willing to defend their people! You will have to face every person who believes in doing what's right! Only then will you ascend."

"And when you sit upon that empty throne— there will be no one left to kneel."

The one who's currently asking me a question

"He who fears not death shall receive it from my hand, and he who trembles in its face shall witness through me that he cannot escape it."

I fear the man who is terrified of death; for he shall attempt anything to preserve his life. No matter how amoral and inhuman the means are, he shall be willing to pursue them.

I know this truth, for I was the terrified man, b̵̭̻͙͍̝̼̐ͩ̏̀͢u̴̷̧͚̙̤͑ͯ̄̓̆̎̇̉̎ͅť̸͖͇͖͓͔̦̺̗̬̆̽̒ͧ͠ ̡̙͖͂̊ͮ̓͆̎͛̚n̴̛̳̝͙͚̽̉́ͬ̋o̧̗͕̞̺͈̻͍̽̇ͬ͂ͅ ̸̪͇̌͑̅̕ļ̹͕͇͔̘̳̍̍͗ͯͫ̓ͣ͌ö̬̳́̓́n͖͈̲̻̤͓ͣ̓̀͞g̢̭̗͉̥̠̦̎̏ͫ̽̍̄̎͞͠ĕ̴͓̣̰͔̘͈̝͍ͣ͌́ͅr̤̩̹̖̤͍ͯ͛̿.

"I fear no man, for my Lord art with me. A man can only harm my body, for Christ safeguards my soul."

I do not require living subjects.

>Heat Metal
Don't speak to me or my familiar ever again

After 10,000 years I'm free! Time to conquer Earth!

Fear neither, know both.

The man unafraid will fight to the bitter end, one step at a time. Give him a hill to die on and he will oblige you by dying on it.

The man afraid will never stay still, but will seek new paths to run down. Scare him down a path off a cliff, and he will save you the trouble.

>"Who should you fear?"

Protip: If you're going to be an edgy tryhard, at least know how to grammar.

tottally offtopic

The answer to this is pretty clear. I should fear the man who--

OH GOD THE SPIDERS
THEY'RE COMING THROUGH THE WALLS
THEY'RE ON FIRE
A HORDE OF TINY BURNING ARACHNIDS THAT'LL BURROW THROUGH MY EYEBALLS AAAAARGH

the spiders
fear the spiders

"Death and fear are but passing visions to the true self...

Or something like that!"

Rolling

>the spiders
>not the bees
youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk

Just remember, anons.

Without fear, there can be no courage.

Without fear man would sink to pitiable lows, waiting apathetically for extinction.

Yes. We puny humans need fear.

Why no Darth Hillary?

TIME TO TRY.

Okay, you got me

rolling

Not Important

Anything but him.

kek. want to know

But without fear everyone would be inherently courageous, or at least the equivalent.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

Oh boy, rolling. Why no Dooku though?

>Darth George Lucy

Courage is not the absence of fear, but action taken in spite of it.

look at this faggot

But if there was no fear, courage wouldn't need to exist.

If there is no fear, there is also no courage, though I believe fear can exist without courage just fine. So while fear can exist, courage needs its contrast in order to be defined.

rolling for sheever

Depend on setti... I mean circonstances.

rollan

Yeah, but I mean courage would be useless. if fear didn't exist, there wouldn't be courage, sure, but it wouldn't matter because people would do what they need to without fear. Courage is getting over fear, but if there's no fear, courage is useless.
So I guess what I'm saying is, why would we even need courage?

nerds

Alright let's have a look here

Darth Sheevor. The name implies somethIn but I don't know what.

The only thing we have to feah, is feah itself!

To do things one would not do without fear.

Does that mean that if you feel feah at any point, you get into an infinite downward spiral?

roland

go go go

I'm pretty sure that's the joke

rolling because I'm a shitposting retard

Rise

Here we go

I'll bite

Roll roll roll your boat!

clever girl...

The Joke

Your head

Let'd go, it's a shit thread anyway.