Can we use Spongebob quotes to describe each of the Space Marines Legions and Chapters ?

Can we use Spongebob quotes to describe each of the Space Marines Legions and Chapters ?

Me first: Emperor's Children

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also emperor's children

Blood Ravens

Imperial Guard

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Inquisition

Everyone

I never watched Spongebob enough to remember quotes so I always feel left out in these threads. :(

Noise Marines

Exterminatus

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants

Ordo Hereticus

>I
>III

Is that an actual human?

Presumably given his hero name is "Mermaid-Man" he has some kind of aquatic heritage. Probably a half breed.

But then again his sidekick is called Barnacle Boy so who the fuck knows.

Think about it. What is it about 2 and 11 that might mean those legions weren't included in that list?

>N is for No Survivors
Plankton's a small guy.

They're comprised of women?

>Word bearers
I actually laughed at that one.

U is For You

>ultramarines
kek

no lamenters?

I think the implications going with the Dark Angels in this one will be lost on anybody who hasn't seen the episode

Why would there?

What is Veeky Forums's obsession with those shit tier fucks?

Are you the same person from that best Chapter thread? Let it go man.

Nope. Just kinda confused over why a chapter like the Lamenters get so much circle jerk action on here.

That image came out of /HHG/ user

Look closely.
>WANTED: MANIAC

The Dark Angels are traitorous fucks

They aren't one of the original legions user. They are Blood Angels successors.

What was the context for the Blood Angels one? Unless I'm just not getting something from Spongebob pointing down at the ground angrily.

I think that's from the "you were suppose to explode" episode.

He's pretty much just angry. Not that great all things considered. I remember a previous version having pic related for the Blood Angels.

I think the exact quote is "GARY YOU ARE GOING TO EAT YOUR FOOD AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!"

Were it up to me I'd use this for Blood Angels.

are we restricted to sponge bob?

Yeah, the original is better. Glad I saved it,

>Exorcists

"I'm the maniac."

Wiki says they're humans.

They're too small to be humans. They are the size of dish sponges.

Something something Mini Wumbo Ray

I've been seeing this a lot more lately. Has more fluff been released on the matter or has the meme just evolved?

>GARY! YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH YOUR DESERT, AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT!

FTFY

Shouldn't Night Lords be the bat instead of Raven Guard ?

Creator of all these charts here.

It was supposed to be for the Red Thirst and Black Rage, but I did think it didn't really get the point across.

Yeah, that's a better choice. I forgot about Nosferatu.

I'm still kind of a fan of the original, it's just somehow more aesthetically appealing than the others, even if it's not the most accurate.

Yeah, I mistakenly thought the Night Lords were stealth and the Raven Guard were aerial attacks. Probably confusing the Legion too much with their Primarchs, which I also did for the Blood Angels with Spongebob as an angel.

There are genuine idiots who don't realize that the Lamenters are written to suffer, and get all teary eyed about how "the good guy always loses".

Veeky Forums everyone
>goes into a thread to talk about something
>hasn't even read the codex on that subject

Shit like this is why D&D threads are so bad.

I don't know the whole of it, but the recent Gav Thorpe novels on them involve Dark Angels from the 41st millennium time-traveling back to purge Caliban of their heretic brethren.

Then whoever created the Lamenters has done their jobs, haven't they?
No point in making someone suffer if nobody is going to care.

Should have known when they started going to shit about the time /pol/ got us invaded by tumblr

Yes, but idolizing a chapter that was written to suffer, for suffering, and hyping them up as some great fallen hero has a certain cyclical and pointless ring to it.

It would be like a guard regiment named "We get shit on" getting shit on, and people on forums sit around praising them for it. It's an incredibly flat narrative that gets swollen with praise for some reason. Like the Tyler Durden twist.

Ravioli, Ravioli, lots of loyalty for a hired cannoli.

When did Veeky Forums get invaded by tumblr? What happened there?

when Veeky Forums stopped backing /pol/ in all things.
Ignore it. It's shitposting.

Underrated

You're listening to a /pol/poster right now, ignore them

I honestly like the angel more than the Nosferatu.

Legion of the Damned

Deathwatch

I think you're the one missing the point right now.

The idea that one or both of the Missing Legions is comprised of women was a long running example (at least on Veeky Forums from like, 2009-2012) of the shitty design choices people would come up with given the freedom permitted by their existence.

So you're responding to a joke as if it was serious.
As to the primary point of the thread:

NIGHT LORDS

"Crew, howl with me that we might set the 7 Seas ablaze with fear!"

IMPERIAL FISTS
Isn't this great, Squidward? Just you and me together for hours and hours and hours, and then the sun will come up, and it'll be tomorrow, and we'll still be working!"

Alpha Legion

>ahh xenos, i remember when they first invented xenos. I ALWAYS HATED THEM

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Deepest lore

I wonder if people will get this.

Lamenters

Astral Knights

Catachans

I skimmed the article on said chapter, I did not get it

God bless. Truest heroes of the Imperium. If only other chapters were this good.

I guess it's referencing the number of possessed in the Crimson Slaughter.

Hell they can take them as troops in game.

Black Legion

bump

>thorpe
>bath robes
>and time travel

Just when we thought his writing had plumbed the abyss ...

there are arms in this image, though

Exorcists.

Why is SpongeBob so quotable?

Almost everything in that series can be used for something else.

It's just a hallmark of good television. You could do the same thing with, say, the Simpsons or Seinfeld.

More on topic, though.

>Imperial Fists
"Yeah this is great, just the three of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us."

Neat image and all, but one fatal flaw with it. They actually regret stealing the balloons, on free balloon day. The Blood Ravens never regret their rampant kleptomania, ever.

Yeah I kind of realized that. I felt the exchange from earlier in that episode where Krabs talks about all the shit he's "borrowed" (or in the case of Puff's hair dryer, received as a gift) was better. But I couldn't find any pics from that.

Orks

Dark Eldar

I've actually seen their origin story episode. They're both humans. I can't remember much, but Aquaman was a fireman or a movie star. Either way he was Adam West. Barnacle Boy was his sidekick.

>implying dark eldar need to be taught how to torture

Mermaid Man was a sailor who was drowning or something, a mermaid gave him the starfish that lets him breathe underwater and shit. Barnacle Boy had a job scraping barnacles off of a ship, when MM saw him underwater he thought he was drowning and used his powers to command the barnacles to replace his lungs so he cod breathe underwater.
Unless you go with the TV special origin that said they were a couple of roommates who got their powers by eating slightly over microwaved popcorn.

Fucking lol

I can't think of a good use for this one at the moment. Any ideas?

>Pain Glove

Iron Hands?

Alpha Legion

Ulkair

Also it should be noted they weren't really ashamed of stealing the balloon. They were just terrified of facing the consequences for it. Though I guess that's not all that Blood Raven-y either.