Your DM announces he's running a campaign based off pic related

>your DM announces he's running a campaign based off pic related.
>the system is Dark Hersey

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/ai6xk9/reno-911--jump
youtube.com/watch?v=BUjUz_QEh48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone's Arbites?

So being local PDF, or low ranking Arbites dealing with incompetent jackass cultists and hive gangers?

I love it.

>Arbite Ace
I guess someone has to drive the riot vehicle/chimera/party van.

Not really to my taste, either the cops-as-pcs part or the Warhammer part, so I think I'll sit this campaign out. Invite Kevin in my place, I think he might like this sort of thing.

>implying 40K
>implying you're not playing through the daily life of a mobile patrol officer
>implying you don't want to play as a police officer responding to a domestic violence call at 4AM because the husband was forcefeeding his wife of 18 years a piece of cheese and she spat it and her dentures out the window of their fifth floor apartment.
>implying you aren't looking forward to spending the next hour making spot checks to find this woman's dentures behind the hedgerow among a trillion cigarette butts while some kids on the third floor try and spit on you

I'd rather him run a campaign based off pic related

Necromunda 911?

>Arbites mocking a kid who claims to be a psyker
>"Hey kid, I bet you 50 thrones that you'll turn into a daemonhost if you use your "psychic powers"
>Kid turns into a daemonhost
>"Well shit, I'm out 50 thrones"

cc.com/video-clips/ai6xk9/reno-911--jump
>"Well shit, I'm out

I would play the SHIT out of an all-Arbites campaign.
I'd be sorely tempted to just make a straight-up Calpurnia expy though

You're just begging for your players to go full murder-hobo

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjUz_QEh48

ITS A GENECULT CALL A BUS

This sounds so goddamn funny! You can seriously take the game in so many directions, even in WH40K. The main thing to remember, the main theme of COPS, is that you'll see a lot of people at their worst, and you'll get a lot of spite and resentment, because you're dealing with people at their worst. Nobody ever calls the cops because everything's aces. You can turn it into a psychological grind, psych horror (cult sacrifice stuff), comedy (Reno 911), or action adventure all pretty easily. And all of these have their appeal.

Did you just skip over the spoiler section or are you just a fucktard?

I dunno any games called 'Dark Hersey'.

He meant Dark Jersey.

What about Dark Hershey?

Neither; I'm the OP :^)

Just cause you use a games system doesn't mean you have to use its setting senpai.

I wouldn't mind a romanticized cop game ala True Crime or Sleeping Dogs.

A real cop game would be shitty and boring.

Though I suppose there is that appeal of having to deal with the Continuum of Force when shit does get real.

>Dark Jersey
You mean Camden?

There's one episode of x files that was shot like COPS. I figure itd be like that.