New thread so that you all can find it, gonna have the new char sheets and update sometime today probably...

New thread so that you all can find it, gonna have the new char sheets and update sometime today probably. Also updated geo map cuz i need to give picture

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48327866/
docs.google.com/document/d/12cbbvrvTCbmu75hcvgYoaaRVApS4YtMDUZClM9FScRs/edit?usp=sharing
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most definitely I should have picked some cove up north. So much wood...

Bump, or the new thread will die before anything is posted

Last thread

don't die plz

bump

Okay here are the New Nation Sheets - If i' missing anything (mostly just the natural resources) please tell me

Purple Settlement:
>Population: 4200/7000
>Military:
+The Wall - (Fraigh)
>Production:
+Quarry (Stone) - (Fraigh)
+Extensive Farmlands (+20 Food) - (NPC)
+Swamp Farmlands (+4 Food) - (Fraigh)
>Trade:
+The Docks - (NPC - Gustraf)

The Briton Settlement:
>Population: 200/1000
>Military:
+Stockade - (Charles)
>Production:
>Trade:

The Norman Settlement:
>Population: 240/1000
>Military:
+Camp Stockade - (Stanley)
>Production:
+Lead Mines - (Stanley)
>Trade:

The Portuguese Settlement:
>Population: 86/1500
>Military:
>Production:
+Personal farms (+2 Food) - (Francisco)
>Trade:
+Stone Shelter - (Francisco)

The French Settlement:
>Population: 227/1500
>Military:
>Production:
+Small Farms - (+2 food) - Orven
>Trade:
+Wooden Settlement

The Russian Settlement:
>Population: 108/1500
>Military:
+Hilltop Tower and Stockade - (Dmitry)
>Production:
+Clay Pit (Clay) - (Dmitry)
+Brickmaker’s yard - (Brick) - (Dmitry)
+Small Fields - (+2 Food) - (Dmitry)
>Trade:
+Abundant Hovels (Brick and Grass) - (Dmitry)
+Well - (Dmitry)

Irish Settlement:
>Population: 566/1000
>Military:
>Production:
>Trade:
>Natural Resources

Saxon Settlement:
>Population: 75/1750
>Military:
>Production:
+Coral (25/100 Cattle) - (Hide) - (+1 Food - gain 10% rounded down in cattle per turn - 20 cattle = 1 food per turn)
>Trade:
>Natural Resources
+Abundant Mushrooms (+2 Food)

Here are the Modified Character sheets, I will start writing the Update soon.

>Purple Settlement

>Fraigh macDiadh
>Character Name: Fraigh macDiadh
>Character Nationality: Irish
>Inventory:
+Shield and Spear (Gae Státaire)
>Companions:
+(R3) Company - The Tuatha de Macha (Size: 4 warriors)
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Goat Mom
+Sheep Son
Traits:
>Campaign (17/20)

>Dara Mag Uiginn
1 turn missed

>Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
Character Name: Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
Character Nationality: Welsh
Inventory:
+Steel Bastard sword and leather Armor with Jaguar Pelt Sash
+A large field of raw lumber and land
+Exotic fruits
Knowledge:
+Location of Marble Pit
+Location of Ebony Trees
>Companions:
+(R2) Sellsword company: 6 Sellswords
>Traits:
+Sellsword - Gain a 3 third action when hired by another player (This action must be related, for or against, the request of the other player)

The Briton Settlement:

>Charles Idicus
>Character Nationality:Welsh/Briton
>Inventory:
+Shield and Spear
+2 oxen
+untrained hounds
+one palm size sacks filled with gold nuggets and flakes. (Each roughly ½ kilo of gold)
+Fishing Boat
+6 transport ships
>Companions:
Richard Idicus - level 1 Warrior (Spear)
Brienne level 1 shieldmaiden
+(R1) Military Company (11 Axe Warriors ; 13 Mercenaries)
+(R2) MIlitary Company (34 Old Briton Soldiers)
+(R1) Scout and exploration company (19 Explorers/Scouts)
+Goldsmith and Builders
>Traits:
+Settler: Creation of buildings get a plus +10 until deemed a proper settlement
+Prepared farming: +10 to all rolls to creating farms)
+Leadership 2 : +6 to all leadership rolls

The Norman Settlement:

>Stanley, Earl of Kent
>Character Name: Stanley, Earl of of Kent
Character Nationality: Norman.
Inventory:
Companions:
+(R2) The Icelandic Company - (Size: 143 Pikemen, 60 Crossbowmen)
+Wolf Hounds - Mostly Wild
Traits:
+[Warrior] (+5 to feets of strength, +10 to personal Combat)

>Land cleared - Planting (3/7)
>(+Situation: Mines Overrun - (1/4))

>Bernadine Karling
>Character Name: Bernadine "Bernard" Karling
Character Nationality: French/Norman
Inventory:
+Family Bastard Sword, Heavy cloak, Special favorite ribbon
+Beast Killer Tooth - thick as your arm and length of a dirk
Companions:
+(R3) Elite Company: Loyal Soldiers: 8 Pikemen, 7 Crossbowmen
>Traits:
+[Warrior](+5 to all feats of strength, +10 to personal Combat)
+[Endurance Training](Gain a free action when traveling, +5 to feats of Endurance)
+[Respected Leader 1/12] (+6 to all rolls when in charge)

>Fancisco de Coimbra
>Character Name: Fancisco de Coimbra
Character Nationality: Portuguese
Inventory:
+Trade Vessel
+Beautiful Gemstone
+Woodcutting axes
+Small Stack of Processed Lumber
Companions:
+(R2) Small Battalion of Portuguese Explorers (15 Pikemen)
Traits:

The French Settlement:

>Orven Luvem
>Character Name: Orven Luvern
Character Nationality: French/German
Inventory:
+2 Large Merchant vessels
+4 Transports
+5 Galleys
+8 Sheep ; 8 Pigs ; 8 cattle
+Seedlings for multiple grains, grapes, rapeseed, and other plants
+About 0.5 Galleys worth of gold and silver left
Companions:
+(R1) French Navy (144 Crew members - 23 missing)
+A carpenter, mason, blacksmith, bowyer, and a number of more obscure professions amongst the peasants
Traits:

>Torvald Hamarsson
Character Name: Torvald Hammarsson
Character Nationality: Norwegian
Inventory:
+Harald the First's Greataxe - The ancestral blade of the Norwegian crown, said to be what the Conqueror use to slay a dragon lost before his return.
Companions:
Traits:

The Russian Settlement:

>Dmitry Sergeyevich Chugunov
>Character Name: Dmitry Sergeyevich Chugunov
Character Nationality: Rus
Inventory:
+ 3 Old Warships
>Knowledge:
+The Lone Mountain
Companions:
+(R2) Family Guard (18 Russian Soldiers)
>Traits:

Ongoing: +Enormous Grain Fields - Progress (4/12)

Irish Settlement:

>Aodhan ua Ruairc
>Character Name: Aodhan ua Ruairc
>Inventory:
+3 Old Transport Ships
>Companies:
>Materials
(+189 large Sea turtle shells)
>Traits

Saxon Settlement:

>Alderic Alvey
>Character Name: Alderic Alvey
Character Nationality: Saxon.
Inventory:
Companions:
Traits:
Knowledge::
+Fertile grassland full of rivers and lakes
+Incredibly Deep Lake

bump

Rolled 57, 87 = 144 (2d100)

Name: Dara Mag Uiginn, Saor Bád (Shipwright)
Character Nationality: Irish
Fluff: First Dara post in first thread
Inventory: a Small Ship, a few metal tools
Buildings: [Workshop with garden] [Manor]
Followers: [16 Servants]
Companions: Skippy, the SeaGull (he likes your boat) Friendship Level 1 - (20/100)
Traits: (Leadership I (+3 to leadership rolls), [+20 to shipbuilding] [Crafter (Can make odds and ends as a free action)]
Progressing traits: (Leadership 2: 2/6)
Project: Merchant Fleet (Progress (30/60)
Progress to new, revamped system: (12/60)

1. We're halfway done already. It felt like it was just a few days ago that we started toiling on these vessels, and now, we are a well-oiled shipbuilding machine. After all of this is said and done, I think I'll take a vacation from building ships professionally. Maybe I'll do some more exploring, with Eliza and Skippy. [Build more ships!] [+20]

2. Disposable income will truly be a blessing. Coin can get a man almost anything. I will keep making signs and other assorted items for the merchants to sell. [Mass produce odds and ends for the merchants to sell.]

bump

You still have my last rolls from the other game right/

yep

last bump i'm doing before the update

bump

(91) - You travel up the river and find that while you would need to head slightly inland to find significant amount of wood the lands around here is rife with fertility, the main river gives an easy access to fresh water and for one reason or another the wildlife seems to be devoid of any real threat beyond a large number of foxes.

You aren't in the IRC so here yah go thats what you said in thread.
In IRC you said the river runs very close to my camp from all the way up in the woods. west of my camp is mostly meadows and hills with some lightly wooded area (I think I remember something about a sole mountain but not sure). east is the super fertile lands where I am building farms that runs up until almost the begining of the peninsula where it becomes heavily wooded area and is where my explorers stopped and turned back.

Also here you go. All deleted posts still show up here as well.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48327866/

Rolled 45, 42, 45, 98, 57 = 287 (5d100)

Dunno if this is what you meant but fuck it lol
Looking for useable stone
Clay
Types of wood
Mineral (gems iron gold etc that might be in the river) deposits
And signs of magical activity in particular possible magical items and creatures.

you silly goose, I meant as actions not just randomly.

>Purple Settlement

>Fraigh macDiadh
(74)(91) - With the people’s solidly in your camp you now have the support of nearly every working class person within the settlement. With the Docks and Marketplaces owned by Gustaf the Merchant and the farms and quarry in your hands the power was split evenly between your to parties, but with your amazing charisma and dashing looks the common folk were calling for your promotion to Mayor. (+”Mayor” of the Purple Settlement - gain an extra action, this action can only be used on political actions pertaining to the Purple settlement)

>Dara Mag Uiginn

Inventory: a Small Ship, a few metal tools
Companions: Skippy, the SeaGull (he likes your boat) Friendship Level 1 - (20/100)
Traits:
+[Leadership ] - (+3 to leadership rolls)
+Shipwright- [+20 to shipbuilding]
+[Crafter (Can make odds and ends as a free action)]
Project: Merchant Fleet (Progress (30/60)

(77) The men continue work on the ships (Progress - (31/60))
(87) You begin producing a number of compact pieces of furniture made from ”exotic” woods for Gustaf to trade back at the mainland. He thanks you for your hard work and hand you a sack of silver before leaving on his expedition (+Gustaf leaves for expedition) (+Large sack of Danish Silver)

>Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
(3)(100) - Your aimless wandering was probably you most valuable adventure as of your landing on this island. It had taken you four days to find your way out of the god forsaken forest only to be at the foot of the Northern Mountains. With nearly three weeks tavel you make a camp and begin searching through the treasures you procured on your journey, you had eaten most of the fruits you had come to collect but in it’s place you had a variety of tree nuts and other new jungle fruits. At the bottom of the pouch you pull out a chunk of metal you found stuck in the bark of some tree, assumably the head of some ancient axe the palm sized chunk of metal was a beautiful silvery-green. Engraved into it was sunburst encompassing a ornate dark green gemstone and with a blade head so sharp you could carve through stone the damn thing was likely worth a fortune. With it carefully wrapped you headed up the mountain to gain some bearing of you location when you heard a screech, looking up to a nearby ledge you see what you can only describe as the largest bird you have even seen… (+Ancient Axe head) (+Fucking Huge Bird - it will not attack unless you crit fail, it will ignore you if you do not roll to interact with it) (+Vantage Point - +20 to rolls on finding your way back home) (-Lost - Situation upgraded (0/5))

The Briton Settlement:

>Charles Idicus
(42) Your aggressive moves offputs the now very, groovy settlers, and while they do pull the roots up far fewer than are expected turn up into the storage box. (+Clearing the bank - Progress (1/3)) (+Unauthorized Orgies - Progress (1/2))
(99) Away from the bank and after a “good night's rest” the people are hardworking and hoping to please you so that you might ignore the disappearance of the flowers. Within the week over half the laid out farm plan is completed. (+Extensive Farmlands - (4/8))
The Norman Settlement:

>Stanley, Earl of Kent
(??)
(??)

>Bernadine Karling
(64)(42) - With you back in the yard you drill the men as you slowly gain control of your body once more, needingly nearly constant support no longer necessary as the weeks end’s near you join in a light jog with the men leaving you happily exhausted (+Leadership 4 - Progress (3/12))

>Fancisco de Coimbra
(31) Once again your people ignore the silk flower in favor of the easier and more abundant Blur sap trees.
(81) Meanwhile the Sap farm is nearly complete (+Sap plantation - Progress (5/6))

The French Settlement:

>Orven Luvem
(58)(95) - With incredible luck a trail is found reaching deep into the forest, as you follow it a number of people begin wandering about aimlessly and need to be pull back to the group. Soon enough the group is more wanderers than straight-headed people. After nearly 6 hours inside the woods the people have come across an odd meadow, with an enormous stone monolith at it’s center, At it’s based a pile of bones and the men. Huddled up together at it’s base they are joined by other settlers as they kneel before it. Dragging them away is easy as there body have a near ragdoll property to them. As the pull the men away they see a small group of decaying human corpses lying at the monoliths base presumably the lost settlers. (+23 lost men, Situation Completed) (+Knowledge: Creepy Monolith)

>Torvald Hamarsson
(12) When Late into the evening you saw activity as people moved about the town but as you got closer you notice than not a single person remains. Some half even food lays in bowls and you think your going crazy until you see a large group of people exiting the forest. When they arrive back into the village none approach you and at most you are given a confused glare.
(24) Quite exhausted you begin your run around the abandoned settlement only to find you tire extremely quickly, you begin dry heaving not but a half mile from the camp.

The Russian Settlement:

>Dmitry Sergeyevich Chugunov
(36)(14) As you head across the bay to the soon to be lumber camps one of the men began shouting. He points to the sky and as you look up are blinding by the light. A meteor is hurtling toward the earth, some of your men leap from the ship toward the water as you watch in horror as the enormous stone crashes into the forests across the bay. The shock knocks you into the railing and you can only stare as the Forest bursts into flame.

Irish Settlement:

>Aodhan ua Ruairc
(48) You search the settlement for a better way to fight against these heinous thugs but your search turns sour as most of the old black smithies are devoid of goods. You settle for a numbers of pitchforks found in an old shed, while not the sturdiest of tools it would keep the thugs at bay while you encircled them and then beat them with the clubs (+Armed and Dangerous - +5 to all gang related activity)
(3) With your new weapons and strategies in place you storm the city center to do battle with the thugs that have claimed the town hall. Within a few minutes you have surrounded the building and call for the thugs to come outside. As you wait you hear a ruckus down the street, turning you see the thugs that you assumed were inside sprint towards you with swords drawn, you push the men forward in a charge and they zealously and foolishly follow. (-32 men were killed and the gang suffered minimal losses)

Saxon Settlement:

>Alderic Alvey
(20) Most people are not so averse to sleeping out under the star in this kind of weather, and when you order the completion of more longhouses most of the settlers brush it off.
(4) With food so easily available many don’t take your words seriously and not a single person begins work on the docks. It isn’t until a few days have passed that the shortage of fresh fish have begun pushing people to violence. The fish had left the shore to escape being eaten and now with nothing other than mushrooms and wild greens to eat what meat was left was coveted. A few fights started and it all come to an end when a man stabbed his wife and son for eating his share of the meat. He was promptly hung (-3 Citizens)

Rolled 34, 68 = 102 (2d100)

(1) Order those wielding pitchforks forward to drive back the swordsmen while those with clubs kill any who are isolated
(2) Send a dozen men into the town hall to gain control over it and secure any weapons inside

>Character Name: Aodhan ua Ruairc
>Fluff: Aodhan, the son of the late King Áed ua Ruairc, came to find his family dispossessed of the Kingship and impoverished after his father's inept rule. Gathering what remains of his clan, Aodhan struck out into the north to find a new settlement and rebuild
>Inventory:
+3 Old Transport Ships
>Companies:
+Irish Clansmen (319 Men / 251 Women)
>Materials
(+189 large Sea turtle shells)
>Traits

That's why I asked 4 times in irc if you meant action rolls or just roll now.

Rolled 95, 60 = 155 (2d100)

1/2 - Promoted to leadership at last! All is well and as it should be! The people have spoken, and demanded protection and security over greed and merchantry. Well! The proper thing to do now is to bolster the settlement's guard. Four trained warriors and a handful of peasants with billhooks will hardly be enough. Get that Welshman on the job, he's a mercenary after all... wait, where did the Welshman go?

3 - Ah well, no time for that. My *second* act as 'Mayor' will be to try and contact the Irish mainland, and work out an economic partnership with them. In this matter, I appreciate the help of my former rivals the merchants, as this is their area of expertise, but know that I will only agree to a deal that benefits this settlement advantageously!

>Fraigh macDiadh
>Character Name: Fraigh macDiadh
>Inventory:
+Shield and Spear (Gae Státaire)
>Companions:
+(R3) Company - The Tuatha de Macha (Size: 4 warriors)
+Bran the Blacksmith
+Goat Mom
+Sheep Son
Traits:
+Mayor of Purple Settlement - gain an extra action, this action can only be used on political actions pertaining to the Purple settlement

Rolled 16 (1d100)

one more die, whups

Rolled 10, 30 = 40 (2d100)

I roll semi poorly you plague me with /d/ shit I roll very well you plague me with even more /d/ shit. Seriously fuck you historyop.
docs.google.com/document/d/12cbbvrvTCbmu75hcvgYoaaRVApS4YtMDUZClM9FScRs/edit?usp=sharing

1."Good people we must clean up this menace. I understand the past week has been enjoyable but to continue in this way is a death sentence. our farms have not been completed and the people grow weak. The outside world has not ceased to exist while we are bathed in this foul ecstasy. This plant melts our minds and makes us weak and filthy like pagans. I beseech you to stop imbibing this substance on purpose. Because if such continues I will have to institute rules against it. Punishments would be necessarily harsh. Maybe sometime in the future we can learn to limit the effects and make it safe for you to consume but for now we must stop this in its tracks lest we become addicted to the foul substance in its pure form."
Continue clearing the bank and make sure all of the plants make it into the boxes by force if need be. Charles alongside the axe warriors will oversee it as they are the most loyal and have been with us longest. (+Clearing the bank - Progress (1/3)) (+Unauthorized Orgies - Progress (1/2)
+Leadership 2 : +6 to all leadership rolls

2. Work continues on the (+Extensive Farmlands - (4/8)
+Settler: Creation of buildings get a plus +10 until deemed a proper settlement
+Prepared farming: +10 to all rolls to creating farms)
16 trained Builders

Fuck this game. So tired of the /d/ bullshit being put on me.

Also a pagan trying to make deals with catholic Ireland at one of the pinnacles of the catholic churches influence in Ireland topkek. You are gonna get a mini crusade shoved up your ass.

Rolled 99, 30 = 129 (2d100)

>Torvald Hamarsson
Character Name: Torvald Hammarsson
Fluff: Torvald grew up the son of a great warrior, but it was not in his father's footsteps he dreamed of following, it was the footsteps of the The Scandinavian Conqueror. He didn't have any ambitions of uniting the lands or claiming a throne mind you, no he just wanted to fight well enough to become a legend. As he grew up he had heard all the stories about the Conqueror's struggles and triumphs in Asgard and dreamed of seeing that mystical land for himself. And now, now he had finally gotten his wish, he had arrived in Asgard, and, after getting lost a few times, he finally stood on the shores of the French colony. Ready to find his adventure, and build his legacy.
Inventory:
+Harald the First's Greataxe - The ancestral blade of the Norwegian crown, said to be what the Conqueror use to slay a dragon lost before his return.
Companions:
Traits:

1 I'm too out of shape for this, I need to take it slow and work up my stamina. Jogging around the settlement should do the trick.
2 I need some food and some lodging, better start pulling my weight around the settlement with whatever needs doing.

I drop. There is literally no point without the wood.

I don't mind the punishment, let that be clear. But I honestly can't build without wood, so no point continuing, if I'm in the middle of woodless area.

you could just trade brick for wood settlers of catan style i have a bunch of lumber i can chop down and send to you

I don't even know where other players are. All I know there is my hcosen spot and steppe/desert around it.
Map location, please

im north of you on the same island in the forest mountain part so trade isnt that hard for us

Rolled 39, 16 = 55 (2d100)

>Character Name: Orven Luvern
Character Nationality: French/German
>Inventory
+3 boxes of raw iron ore)
+2 Large Merchant vessels
+4 Transports
+5 Galleys
+8 Sheep; 8 Pigs; 8 cattle (In breeding pairs)
+Seedlings for multiple grains, grapes, rapeseed, and other plants
+About 0.5 Galleys worth of gold and silver left
>Companions
+French Navy 167 Crew members
+A carpenter, mason, blacksmith, bowyer, and a number of more obscure professions
>Knowledge
+Knowledge: Creepy Monolith
>Traits

The French Settlement:
>Population: 227/1500
+ 38 male and 25 female settlers
+French Navy (167 Crew members)
+Wives (62 Women Settlers)
+102 French serfs
>Military:
>Production
+Small Native Farms - (+2 food) - Orven
>Trade
+Wooden Settlement

Turns until homeland is reached – 2
1-2. Continue to set up a mine in the nearest mountain range while continuing to prospect the immediate area (don’t go near the monolith) for any resources of note. The rock will be useful for future building projects and as tradeable items to other nations.

You could also trade with your home country, another country, or the larger color settlements, which I assume all players know about, for wood.

>all players know about
I've just learned

>he doesn't know about clay brick
>he can't into caves

>Play as Rus
>End up in Arabia
I'm not sure you are getting the point here.

I have no resources. Or money. So aside of barter with other players for raw resources, I can't trade as for now. Maybe later, when I will have something to sell in homeland, but still - importing wood? It's almost as bad as paying for breathing

dude your playing Russia a place known for having huge plains and flat lands and your worried about being nor thematically correct landing in a flatland area

What is the Caucasus region

Dropping. It's a vain struggle without wood

Caucasus?
Mountains rich in timber
Russian "plains"? Millenium old forests, cleared for agriculture, in the same time providing with cheap material.
Steepes? Birch growing just about everywhere.

What I've got is literal empty space full of nothing.

why don't you just talk to the GM OOC and ask him your resource questions, he would be happy to clear things up so you have a better idea of what your playing with, and I am sure there's more than nothing its not a tundra or anything

Rolled 92, 87 = 179 (2d100)

>Character Name: Fancisco de Coimbra
Character Nationality: Portuguese
Inventory:
+Trade Vessel
+Beautiful Gemstone
+Woodcutting axes
+Small Stack of Processed Lumber
Companions:
+(R2) Small Battalion of Portuguese Explorers (15 Pikemen)
Traits:

>Population: 86/1500
>Military:
>Production:
+Personal farms (+2 Food) - (Francisco)
>Trade:
+Stone Shelter - (Francisco)

1. Continue the Silk Flower plantation 1/6
2. Finish the Blue Sap Tree plantation 5/6

Because I'm out of most basic resource, without which I can't continue doing pretty much anything. I can't even get real bricks, because I lack fuel for kilns. I can't into building, shipping or just fire.

If this was colonisation - the settlement would be anbandoned, assuming the inhabitants wouldn't be dead first.

GM made it clear in previous thread there is no wood in my area. The map only clarifies it. So I'm stuck with tents, mud-and-straw bricks and nothing else than drylands for farming. No fun to play, no reason to continue, no resources to gather or trade, no prospect of improving my situation.
In short - why bother?

I wouldn't mind any of this if I was playing as, say, Seljuks. Or Mali. But I don't. And I simply don't want to continue under the resouce restrains, as there is no fun in going against own fluff and head-canon.
Goal: get rich and famous, preferably quick, true Russian style
Reality: dryland good for farming, no population, no resources, not even basic building materials
Conclusion: Expedition failed, time to get back home.

My only two suggestions would be:
1. you still got your ships, you can relocate
2. What you find is entirely based on the rolls, if you keep rolling for wood eventually I'll give some to you.

Rolled 80, 85 = 165 (2d100)

I'm so far behind I've cooked my rolls in attempt to make it up. To continue and keep trying to get wood (when there is none in vicinity) means getting behind even more. Let's just be done with it.

===========================

>Character Name
Dmitry Sergeyevich Chugunov
>Character Nationality
Rus
>Fluff
Being fourth son of Sergey Ivanovich Chugunov, a minor boyar, left Dmitry with no chances for inheritance and a high demand to prove himself. Looking for fame and recognition, he organised an expedition, promising land and wealth to anyone who will follow him in the journey to the unknown. He vowed not to return until he will make a name for himself, only coming back as renowned commander and owner of huge swaths of land. Only time will show what he will truly achieve.
>Inventory:
+ 3 Old Warships
>Companions:
+Family Guard (18 Russian Soldiers)
+Serfs (62 Men and 28 Women)
>Settlement
+Small Tower and Stockade
+Small Fields
+Clay Pit
+Brickmaker’s Yard
+Grass Huts
+Brick Hovels
+Well
>Traits:
>Location:
+The Lone Mountain

Ongoing: +Enormous Grain Fields - Progress (4/12)

1, 2. The meteor is a bad omen. Really, really bad omen. Pack everything back on ships and sail home. Maybe life in a monastery won't be half as bad as it appears to be. Whoever wants to can to stay behind and will be declared free from all servitude.

If someone wants to, you can pick up as my "settlement". Or the encampment itself.

sure you don't want those two major successes?

I'm pretty sure I don't want to continue. I've played too many turn-based games in my life to even pretend I stand any chance to catch up with anyone.

Rolled 14, 1 = 15 (2d100)

Character Name: Cadfael ap Llywelyn Fawr
Character Nationality: Welsh
Fluff: Cadfael was born in Wales to a Lord's retainer and a milkmaid, orphaned as a bastard he spent his years in the streets, begging and stealing to survive. When the norsemen came for his village, Cadfael was pressed into service by the local lord. After the army he was in was soundly crushed, he then roamed the land as a sellsword

>Inventory:
+Steel Bastard sword and leather Armor with Jaguar Pelt Sash
(+Location of Marble Pit)(+Location of Ebony Trees)(+A large field of raw lumber and land)(+Exotic fruits)(+Ancient Axe head)
>Companions: (+Sellsword company: 6 Sellswords)
>Traits:
+Sellsword - Gain a 3 third action when hired by another player (This action most be related, for or against, the request of the other player)

>(+Small Plantation - Progress (1/2), (+Situation: Incredibly Lost - (0/5)

Buffs:
(+Vantage Point - +20 to rolls on finding your way back home)
(+Fucking Huge Bird - it will not attack unless you crit fail, it will ignore you if you do not roll to interact with it)

1/2. This bird, its like a sign from the gods, perhaps even a aspect of Bendigeidfran himself. I must attempt to tame it, out of respect for the Gods.

Local Welsh man killed by a bird

>it will not attack unless you crit fail
>crit fails

Inventory: a Small Ship, a few metal tools, Large sack of Danish Silver
Traits:
+[Leadership ] - (+3 to leadership rolls)
+Shipwright- [+20 to shipbuilding]
+[Crafter (Can make odds and ends as a free action)]
Project: Merchant Fleet (Progress (31/60)

GUSTAF IS AWAY ON AN EXPEDITION

1. Shave, nail, bend, cut, and glue the planks into place. This next ship will go to sea before Gustaf returns. [Build the next ship, +20] [Also, should I make up for that missed turn that you mentioned at the beginning of the thread?]

2. I will survey some of the land outside of town, and see if it is fit for a farm. If it is, I will hire some laborers to build a place to grow a variety of crops. [Survey land outside the city, look for areas suitable for growing food and cash crops]

Rolled 74, 31 = 105 (2d100)

This is becoming a fucking tradition.

bump

Rolled 95, 46 = 141 (2d100)

Character Name: Alderic Alvey
Character Nationality: Saxon
Fluff: Born a third son of a minor lord Alderic Alvey has set off from his home to forge a new land for himself as his men. A man of temperate nature he would rather spend his days taming the land and raising crops then battling.
Buildings:
+Small Coral
Inventory:
+Cattle (8 male ; 17 female)
+Tons of Mushrooms “Infinite”
Companions:
+Farmers (44 male ; 28 female)
Traits:
Lands:
+Fertile grassland full of rivers and lakes
+Incredibly Deep Lake

-----

1. ALRIGHT YOU LIL FUCKERS! YOU ARE GONNA FINISH THESE LONGHOUSES OR I AM GONNA CRACK SOME FUCKING HEADS! 1/2
2. What are we Welsh? What kind of man would stab his son over some fish. We could all have plenty to eat if we finish these docks.

bump

Bump

Bumping for gr8 justice

>Stanley, Earl of Kent
(??)
(??)

I thought you said you still had my rolls from last thread?

Looks like you forgot to roll last turn.

Aw crap.

wew. you failed so hard lad, so much h8.

Also, a pleasant bump is in order.

in with the page 8 save

DROP THE BUMP!

page 9 save

Rolled 11, 33, 84, 7 = 135 (4d100)

Clear out the mines!

10/10 I love these. Anyone have the
>it was my privilege
ones?

How do I play this?

You create a character by filling in the relevant parts of the character sheet presented in the first post of the previous thread.

Then HistoryOP gives you the rest of the things you need, and you're ready to adventure. Two actions per turn, 1d100 for each action. If you want you could take over the Russian colony since that one is apparently being abandoned right now.

If you still have questions then stop by the IRC.
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net

Starting Location: Russian Colony
Character Name: Jan Stonetooth
Fluff: An escaped thrall from Sweden, with delusions of freedom and grandeur.

this one? It's a classic

Unknow bump from unknown

whoever cooked up this counterculture meme was a genious.

>genius
jesus christ

Russian dude quit. Feel free to choose a diff colony though

Saxon/Briton/French/Portugese/Irish/3 NPC starter colonies (blue, purple, green)

Rolled 42 (1d100)

Rolling to unify all my colonies under a technocratic government rule determined democratically and by show of skill, with myself as a permanent president due to being a founder.

Rolled 40 (1d100)

Also rolling to make all the colony workers focus on agricultural development and housing

Wut?

You need HistoryOP to approve your character first. Also, if you want to take over the Russian Settlement then you should probably have included some settlers in your fluff since the people who built said colony sailed home to Russia.

When your rolling to reorganize a village that is now empty, also unless your character knows russian how would any of this get done

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just being this inept.
This is a medieval-themed game, just for starters, Glorioso El Presidente

You're probably a troll but this takes place in the year 1070, unless you mean like a republic or something
Also, this guy is a liar:He didn't add the Norman settlement

Rolled 93, 85 = 178 (2d100)

Character Name: Bernadine "Bernard" Karling
Character Nationality: French/Norman
Inventory:
+Family Bastard Sword, Heavy cloak, Special favorite ribbon
+Beast Killer Tooth - thick as your arm and length of a dirk
Companions:
+(R3) Elite Company: Loyal Soldiers: 8 Pikemen, 7 Crossbowmen
>Traits:
+[Warrior](+5 to all feats of strength, +10 to personal Combat)
+[Endurance Training](Gain a free action when traveling, +5 to feats of Endurance)
+[Respected Leader 3/12] (+6 to all rolls when in charge)

1-2; Continue training leadership! We'll all comeback twice as strong from this!

Local Norman noblewoman still not in monastery

Also - bump

bumpp

Don't worry about He is just one neverending troll. The result of total genetic failure mixed in with terrible parenting and extremely low IQ.

Low energy tonight

Bump

Nigga, where are you?

slowly slipping into a coma...

And in case that user still wants to join

Starting Location: Russian Colony
Character Name: Jan Stonetooth
Fluff: An escaped thrall from Sweden, with delusions of freedom and grandeur.
Inventory:
+Stolen Long ship
Companions:
+2 Fellow Escaped Thralls

You arrive along the shore near what you hope is a settlement, the enormous an enormous explosion had scared you and your companions but you kept down the coast hoping to find shelter. Near the explosion sight you spotted a tower atop a hill and you rejoice as you land the ship, Only to find the place abandoned though food and tools are laying everywhere.

Bump

bimp