Tell me ONE reason why you aren't alteast 50% in WTC?

tell me ONE reason why you aren't alteast 50% in WTC?

Have you not seen it in action? Do you not know what it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=RzhXncTVOzA

8.12 - blockchain conference
10.12 - guardian masternodes
15.12 OPEN BETA of its blockchain
By 31.12 Genesis block creation

STRAP.
IN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x0rVORZ7Kmo?t=14m54s
reddit.com/r/waltonchain
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214505.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im 100% in and out between bitcoin, patience always pays off, this shit is gonna bullrun to $50 early next year

A run similar to OMG is to be expected in Jan/Feb. Especially considering that WTC will revolutionize the industry at a rate that OMG could only dream of.

That's coming from someone who is 20% OMG, 30% BTC and 50% WTC.

Here's what we know so far:

>WaltonChain will not just be catered to RFID Supply Chain Management. That will be delegated to the parent chain.

>Child/Sub-chains can be created by consuming WTC, and can be defined with parameters relevant to the industry of the customer. Basically making WTC a platform/eco-system.

>Sub-chains will eliminate potential network congestion from the Parent-chain, which is a knack that even Ethereum is lacking.

>The proprietary blockchain will be capable of millions of TX's per second

Now, regarding the role of the Waltonchain parent chain.

> A hands-on demo has shown that potentially an entire shipment of apparel/other goods can be scanned and registered in the blockchain INSTANTLY with the use of a proprietary device developed by the Waltonchain R&D team. You can see this demo here: youtu.be/x0rVORZ7Kmo?t=14m54s

I predict that we will see a run to around $50 a unit by Mid Jan/Early Feb, with the release of the mainnet and masternodes. Not to mention a full recovery to the previous $ ATH by the end of the weekend.

Feel free to quote me on this, I suppose.

thanks just bought 100k

Sounds great. What does the coin do? Why is it necessary?

BULLISH AF

It is a piece of shit coin.

Literally go on any reddit thread about it and check the user's post history. They are all shills, every single fucking one.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain

Also bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214505.0

In terms of the blockchain, it's extremely useful due to the fact that a blockchain for the most case is completely immutable. This prevents any data related to the legitimacy of a good or service registered on the blockchain from being changed.

Another thing to think about is its application as a cost-less store of data for a business. I work as a software develop, and I can vouch for the fact that licenses for centralized databases, such as SQL Server, are extremely expensive, and that's not even including the cost of manpower to maintain said database.

As for the coin itself, it is mainly consumed to create and power these subchains, after which I assume they are burned out of circulation.

I'd mostly ignore the people who go out of their way to FUD the project, but then again, I personally got a couple masternodes at around $1, so it's easy for me to be optimistic about the success of the project, as opposed to someone else who is standing on the outside looking in.

Coin is good, but the current marketcap valuation is way enough for where it is.
We knew all of that months ago, they're still nearly 2 years away from an income and making the nodes useful.
But of course there are shills, every coin has thousands of people with a lot of money in it, they'll make what they can to push the price.
You could say that of any project in the top 300, why do you target wtc specifically ?
Are you new in cryptos ?

OH NICE CHINKFU

Because Vechain is better

Actually, if you understood how WaltonChain works, it would be possible to completely mimic Vechain on a child-chain and appropriate the use case of it entirely. Walton doesn't fuck around.

Don't care. Partnerships and real world use case are more practical. Plus how much further can WTC go in the mid to short term compared to VEN. I 3x'd, and you guys 2x'd these last few weeks.

Long term, maybe. WTC is better, but no one can say for sure

>Don't care. Partnerships and real world use case are more practical

If that's the case, then WTC still comes out superior.

Shitcoin

> muh rfid
> muh masternode

This little team who has their little RFID scanners is just a small start up. You really think all the huge brands and companies are going to have a huge blockchain they run on and all you masternode holders are just gonna collect $$ all day. Lol.

Masternode announcement was a nice cash grab for investors to help keep the coin relevant, because it was dying

Who do they have. If Vechain wins the luxury market / auto sectors. Then yuh. At this point it's a gamble. WTC is solid too, but I am hedging my bets with Ve.

RFID is gonna be huge, I think iPhone 8 have readers for them. VE/Walt/wabi
Are 3 companies already making shit for them. VEchain said they only cost like 0.04 $ to make. Luxury goods want them. RFID is gonna happen, again I'm not fully aware of what WTC is doing.

See you back at $3.50 waltonfags lmao

None of the technology you just described actually exists yet. We have seen no proof of concept, no patented micro RFIDs, nothing but pictures of chinks in matching t shirts and what clearly looks like an exit scam with the whole master node announcement. Idk if you’re just stupid or delusional but this looks like a world class ponzi to me.

>MUH TECH THAT CAN TRACK INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN AND VERIFY IT IN AN IMMUTABLE LEDGER.

fuck you are retarded sir. i'm not shilling for wtc but if you can't see the use case behind supply management in a global economy you are just a straight up fucking retard.

>None of the technology you just described actually exists yet. We have seen no proof of concept, no patented micro RFIDs, nothing but pictures of chinks in matching t shirts and what clearly looks like an exit scam with the whole master node announcement.

What? Are you stupid? They've shown off the proof of concept and even their patented RFIDs on multiple occasions. We've seen more than one live demonstration of potential use-cases involving their patented RFID chips communicating with the blockchain too. We've also seen demonstrations of their other patented devices, including an 'RFID gun' of sorts that can instantly scan all of the apparel in the vicinity.

I really hate to insult your intelligence, but you should really study your argument before pitching it, because you're incredibly misinformed.

The product they do a demo of is really awesome, yet it's nothing new
But what the fuck is the purpose of a blockchain here ?