My GM said we were going to be fighting someone based in some guy named Griffith

My GM said we were going to be fighting someone based in some guy named Griffith.

What can i expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qpCCmNkDdj4
youtube.com/watch?v=67gMPl4RBKY
youtube.com/watch?v=iEa9VHxVOeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nhar5FvWfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For him to do literally nothing wrong

Gay Sexual tension

This is him, moments before he rapes the buff dudes wife.
youtu.be/qpCCmNkDdj4

My GM is into some kink shit it seems.

YOU FUCKED UP OP YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP

YOU CANNOT PREPARE TO FIGHT THIS MAN IN HIS WAKE IS ONLY DEATH

Mega Batman Satan knows no mercy.

They had a water fight where one of them was butt naked, and there was zero sexual tension between them. The only way you could read gay sexual tension is if you're a fujoshi.

Their relationship is so thoroughly platonic, that Gut's main motivation during the middle of the golden age arc was just to get strong enough to stand equal with Griffith and to call him a true friend, which is as unsexual a motivation as you can probably get.

Hell, there's more sexual tension between Guts and Corkus then there is between Guts and Griffith.

>Implying you wouldn't a corkus

OP said based on Griffith. This could mean they have yet to attain demon status

So, unnaturally charismatic military leader who will do anything to attain his own kingdom?

Could be pretty rad, actually.

Hi OP here!
I'm gonna be honest, I know who griffith is i just wanted to make a thinly disguised berserk thread!

You may be a faggot, but at least you're an honest faggot

Unlike Griffith

youtube.com/watch?v=67gMPl4RBKY

Expect fucking perfection. I suggest you just give up and side with whoever your GM describes as the most beautiful man in the land.

Expect Griffonriders based on Mike Tyson.

Griffith or Fulgrim, Veeky Forums?

Sanguinius!

I hope to the God-Emperor they never fuck and have Magical Yaoi Spawn.

...Actually, that's probably how Slaanesh really came into being.

Oh please.
He did litererally everything wrong.
Everytime he had a choice he, with out fail, chose the worst possible option out of a list of horrible options.
Literally everything wrong in his life can be directly contributed to his own, personal actions and choices.

Make sure you include a waifu in your backstory.

Really? He seemed to be doing just fine until he went full retard with the Princess. Course, I don't know that there was ever going to be a good way to go about courting her given her father's proclivities.

For him to sacrifice you and the rest of your party so he can ascend to godhood

Too soon, user. Too soon.

Protip: Just kill him.
No, seriously, just kill him. Make absolutely certain he's dead.

He'll have some shining ideals, a great utopian dream, but he'll be willing to pave that road with all the bodies in the world and the longer he exists the more grief you'll suffer - personally or those around you.

Also he'll probably be quick, a strategist, and either he's a demon now or he'll be a demon after you kill him and sells his soul to achieve his dream.

But seriously just kill him and annihilate his soul to stop the angst. If you find a creepy artifact on him, kill that too. Keep blood from getting on it or you might end the world.

He is just... not worth the trouble. No need to listen to his prattle, no need to indulge him. Just make sure you strip his dumb ass naked so he doesn't have a demon egg shoved up his butt and murder him and hopefully he hasn't turned into a demon god yet because that arc is getting pretty silly.

Fulgrim.
You gonna fight Fulgrim.

Also
>telling your players what the antagonist is based off
is this real? any normal GMs do that?

I never knew.

See

They've got another one with the new lady about the Eclipse

youtube.com/watch?v=iEa9VHxVOeQ

Berserk was literally life-changing to read. I have never seen despair and impotent rage more perfectly encapsulated into one chapter than The Eclipse.

I've not engaged the Berserk fan base any, but I see people saying Griffith did nothing wrong and defending him. Are they serious? Are they trolling? I'm seriously asking because he appears to be a giant cunt from what I've read, but some defend him pretty strenuously.

Well you could argue that midland might have been fucked without him since there was that army that invades them right after they end the war going on in the golden age, and he does seem to actually help people more than not with his god hand power from the very small window we see of what Griffith actually does

But it's still basically horse shit. He betrayed everyone who trusted him to get there at some point, and for all we know the whole "Falconia" thing is just him waving his dick in front of the world because he can, and that all that magic shit was never supposed to be a part of the world

Miura stated that the Band of the Hawk are representative of his friends in high school and college. (Miura himself is Pippin). When asked in an interview about it by some fujoshit he was totally appalled by the idea of GutsxGriffith. For him it's like saying his two best friends were homos.

Its /a/s shitty trolling. They follow slow as fuck comics release to release like idiots so they ran outta anything to talk about years ago except bitching, trolling, and waiting/fetish/shitposting. Saying dumb shit like the comic has changed when if you start now from the beginning its not jarring at all and the boat goes by quick. Distorted perceptions due to years of waiting. Then the newfags joined in and now they dont even examine the import of new chapters properly.
/ar/ fuckin when? Sick of /m/echa being the only thing you can talk about on Veeky Forums with non-retarded weebs.

I mean, if that's true, Griffith's 'friend' expy must have been a HELL OF A DICK.

He makes Gendo Ikari look like a nice guy.

Well Fuck Griffith.

You mean expect massive douchebaggery

I've listened to these a bit after listening to Band of the Hawk for a bit. I've also found this one about Guts.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nhar5FvWfw

>IRON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Well one could say that it's the behelit fault (the red egg he wears as a necklace).Sinceramente this item will always bring you to the lowest point of your life in order for you to make the sacrifice.
But fuck Griffith! You never betray your Bros no matters what!

Battle Beast is pretty awesome. I saw them live last summer. One of the band members played a solo while chugging beer from a fuel canister.

Oh fuck I hurt from laughing.

Wait, we're still talking about Ron Howard's father, right?

We all knew that, but it was at least good for a chuckle, which is all that really matters.

i just started reading the manga and it's taking over my life. i keep getting home after work and think "just one chapter and then i'll take care of other shit" and then it's time to go to bed.

i'm on chapter two hundred and something. Guts just acquired the loli witch and stuck his sword through the medusa chick. i was getting to the point where i was going to ask you guys if anything ever starts to progress but i guess it seems like it is... which probably means everybody's going to be raped and eaten by demons soon.

Ave, brother!

Just...

>responding to a memepost

Enjoy while it last. You will reach the point when it goes to shit sooner than you think. Miura is a lazy faggot.

This ain't going to end with a happy ending, is it?

Praise Him.

>What can i expect?
A handsome, inspiring leader that you can trust 100%.
Stick with him and good things will surely happen.

At this point, it might just do that. Miura must be really fucking tired of Berserk and suffering in general by now, so there's hope.
A happy ending being Griffith's death and the removal of Guts' brand so that he doesn't end up in Hell after dying, and maybe even curing Casca's retardation which should be either confirmed or denied within the next couple of chapters.