yeah im gonna do that
forever

>keeping your money in a pumped alt coin overnight
>not keeping it in bitcoin overnight

>keeping my money in the ultimate shitcoin
No thanks!

Cute!

Your shitcoins value is tied to btc

Shit or not it's been going up consistently.
And it's not crashing any time soon.

holding btc is immoral and it's extremely overvalued

YES BUT DON'T YOU LIKE MONEY

1337 ID

nope I'm a marine

rip

>Aoba Knowledge
Now this I can dig. Also:
>Not being in XLM

I honestly would have bought it but the name sounds really stupid
>stellar lumens

>holding btc is immoral and it's extremely overvalued
>muh morals
are you trading crypto to fellate yourself about free market principles or to make money? Keep holding shitcoins if its the former but the btc train is all aboard for those who want money.

both! there is no reason for it to keep going up, there is no reason for me to fomo in and hold the bags

The reason it's going are all the media headlines BITCOIN AT 10K BITCOIN AT 12K.
Exposure drives up demand and price. Everyone wants a piece of the pie right now.

whatever, I'm not gonna be the greater fool. I usually autistically defend crypto in real life but this is stupid.

How many Bitcoin to bring patchouli to life?

>there is no reason for it to keep going up,
there is no reason for it not to either. Sure, its overvalued but it was overvalued to begin with - its worth literally nothing. At least you can use pennies as weights. Its not like shares because its tied to nothing besides confidence. As long as people keep buying the price will keep rising. Thats why bitcoin is the safe option: people know about it and confidence is high. Random shitcoins which are so esoteric only even have a few thousand traders just cant compete and a minor panic can crash them forever. No matter what happens now btc is here to stay and will recover any losses if you hodl long enough.

All that said, 18k peak is my prediction and then itll dive on the 10th.

>there is no reason for it not to either
there is only so many norms that can fomo this before there are any uses, people used to buy because they were speculating that it would be used as currency, now people are just speculating that someone else will buy. when people realize there aren't any more buyers, they will have no reason to hold it. many alts have actual uses and healthy growth.

>when people realize there aren't any more buyers, they will have no reason to hold it
thats just it though when are the buyers going to die out? The market is still relatively small and growing. If the trading slows down it doesnt have to collapse. It will collapse because people will panic if it starts to plateau and mass sell but that just proves my point: its purely based on confidence.
What if all the normies just hold their btc forever? They dont know shit about this sort of thing and are just riding the hype train so its entirely possible. Sure, trading volume goes down and its not good but there might not be a panic sell.

>many alts have actual uses and healthy growth.
BTC has some 'actual uses'. I pay for my vpn and various other subscriptions using it. Yeah, its shitty and slow but thats ultimately inconsequencial. Heck, there is even a newsagents near where i live which lets you top up PAYG using btc and how many shitcoins can make that claim?

I wont deny the value in investing in alts. Alts can be totally sound investments and diversifying is naturally a god idea but btc is the flagship crypto and will always be the safe bet. There is a reason shitcoin is measured in bitcoin.

give up

>Heck, there is even a newsagents near where i live which lets you top up PAYG using btc and how many shitcoins can make that claim?
ARK will let you pay in a shitcoin of your choice without needing to hold those shitcoins