Goblins are intelligent and they are reproducing at an alarming rate. They are killing...

>Goblins are intelligent and they are reproducing at an alarming rate. They are killing, raping and displacing other races.
How can you stop the green pest?

By going back to /a/.

How else?

Be a wizard, cast genocide.
>but
Oh, NOW you say magic isn't full of solve problem spells.

step one: explode every cave on the planet
step two: there is no step two

>Shitty generic videogame fantasy flavor of the month mango appears
>underages, secondaries, newfags and fuckwits spam it on every fucking board like if it was THE BEST DARK MANGO EVAR!!!1!1
Every fucking time. by september you dumb shits will have forgotten completely about its existance.
observing systematic lack of discerning is extremely amusing.

They made a Roguelike?

Scroll of Genocide.

>introduce them to videogames to pacify their males
>breed with their unattended females
> over time our differences will blur away

Begin righteous genocide

Goddamnit user. We tried that already. That's how you get Brazil.
Do you want to turn the whole planet into a lazy crime-ridden shithole punctuated by islands of staggering wealth?

>Cast army of the Undead
>Set undead on Goblins
>Cast again as needed
>When done, use army of zombie goblins too perform in circus
>Profit!!!

>by fire be purged
>automatic fire

By smiting them.
Every
Last
One

>Adventurer guild willing to let lvl 1 scrubs take on lvl 5 quest.
>in-world it's known that there will be no, or few survivors this way
>Refuses to offer better rewards so that higher ranked members will go and handle it
>Green tide slowly advances over countryside
This is a shit series.

What are they gonna do, lock them up?

And higher level adventures do take on this shit, it's the premise of the series.

>What are they gonna do, lock them up?
If this is a world with enough game logic to have a job board and adventurers guild, then don't let newbies take on these jobs. Simple enough. They come to the counter and you say no, go collect 5 types of moss until i'm sure you aren't retarded. Why mindlessly feed the goblin ranks with fresh breeding stock?

And from what I have read no, the guild doesn't incentives goblin slaying because when a large raiding force comes to a nearby town it takes the main party and a friendly clerk to set a decent price for the big hitters to care.

It's shit, edgy shit

Befriend a fairly powerful Goblin, one that will surely be going a lot of places and being inside a lot of (goblin) women.

Over time you'd slowly imbibe a seemingly harmless form of medication to him while dressing his wounds and such - however the medication is laced with some form of slow acting, sexually transferable virus (like aids).

Repeat this scenario a few times and over time the Green tide will be quelled to a reasonable number, or eradicate them completely.

OR make a personal crusade to slay all goblins.

There's only one way to keep out the horde. If we can do it here, we can do it there.

It's out manifest destiny.

I don't mind sticking my dick in brazilian women.

Deus vult you say? Pic Related.