Are all fa/tg/uys antisocial rejects, or is it just my group?

Are all fa/tg/uys antisocial rejects, or is it just my group?

I seriously had to have a talk with one of my players about not leaving my toilet seat splattered to all fuck when he goes to take a piss. Fucker was actually offended that I'd brought it up, as if that's somehow worse that not being properly toilet trained.

Tell me there's better players than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4gl-FX2RvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's better players than this.

This user's right

Also, when you have players who are intolerable, you can simply stop inviting them or kick them. It's a question of how and with whom you want to spend your own precious and limited free time.

There are, but most people who are involved with this hobby are absolute dregs.
You'll have a better time with getting friends, classmates, or coworkers to play. And for the love of god don't advertise in game stores.

Local LGS gets it's bathroom TRASHED every 15 minutes. The owner will clean it up, then people rush to use it while it's tolerable, then suddenly it's uninhabitable again.

Of course it's also shared with some women's support group thing, and building maintenance keeps finding the regular clogs are caused by tampons

shit and piss everywhere though

I play MtG at LGSes and at kitchen tablet, played DnD in college before moving on to pathfinder, shadowrun, everyone is john, and dread. I play board games and pc/playstation vidya. I own and paint war machine minis as well as old Mage Knight minis that I used for PnP.

I also have a had a gf for 5 years, plan to get married in a year or two, have a engineering job, and rent my own apartment where I have a vegetable garden and make car payments.

So no, I would be willing to bet most fa/tgguys aren't troglodytes. I've seen at most 3-5 per 50 people at any lgs I've been to

Fuckin hell

I started playing at Adventurer's League and there are three couples in the group. Two are great and one even gave me a really good game recommendation. The third couple, the guy is a sperg and the DM has repeatedly had to ask him to stop playing music and/or youtube videos during sessions. I cringe every time because I know this is going to conclude with him getting kicked out. Worst part is I don't have a car and I walk from my job so my father picks me up despite me being 21, so I don't want him seeing this kind of cringy shit. Admittedly I play more D&D with him than anyone else, but still...

I mean this guy's girl is almost like his mom it seems like. The fact that he has a girlfriend and I do not is very damaging to my self-esteem. I just can't imagine why a girl would want to be with a sperg like that; but then I can't imagine why a girl would want to be with me either.

Point is there are lots of spergs out there. I don't know why RPGs attract them so much. I have at least found a few normal people to play with thank god.

Over the years, I've found three things work.

1) Don't be an antisocial reject yourself.

2) Don't hesitate to drop someone from your group. For things like basic hygiene, do you really think a first warning will work? Do it if you like, but whatever the offense, don't let it drag on. Get them out of there before they can infect the rest of the group.

3) Constantly look for new players. Be social. Be inclusive.

Over time you'll put together a big group of high-quality players. My group took 5-10 years to build over time, but they're all high-quality players. Mostly the wives play, too. Good people, wonderful to hang with even if there's no game running. Many good GMs, which means no forever-GM or burnout issues.

That took time and attrition. Lots of shitty players came and after a session or two, went. I found if I let one stick around, he'd either screw up the game or bring a good player out of the game with him when I finally did give him the boot.

Power comes from alternatives. Trying more players gives you more alternatives.

No, I'm not fat, yes I am antisocial, and no I'm not a reject. Most magic players are normal dudes and ladies in my experience. LARPers and roll20 fags are exactly as you described.

>I just can't imagine why a girl would want to be with a sperg like that; but then I can't imagine why a girl would want to be with me either.

It's the nurse effect. Don't think too hard about it, it's a misguided attempt to help the person because they pity them and it always ends up bad.

t. guy who has seen this happen to his sperg friends

I had a friend with bad B.O. and he just fucked the group to hell.

>Dark tunnels group hears skittering sounds
>He decides to split up and go ahead alone
>Gets caught and couldn't make a sound
>party unanimously decides to back up and fortify their position
>He gets pissy that the group abandons him.

At this point he leaves the table

>He goes to the bathroom.
>20 minutes later we move up the tunnels where his body is, webbed, paralyzed, and we help him.
>Realize he is still in the bathroom
>Wait 10 minutes longer.
>Oh god what is he doing.
>We hear a flush, a second flush, a third flush.
>Panic mode engaged.webm
>Other friend, the DM goes and knocks, asks if he is OK.
>A fourth flush and no response.
>Friend panicking asking what's wrong.
>Water running, then stops, B.O. friend comes out.
>Says he is fine. But feels tired so he wants to go home. Starts for the door.
>Friend looks in his bathroom, toilet isn't visible from the door, the sink however is covered in soap, water, and the room smells like death.
>We hear gagging and as a group all run to see what's wrong.
>B.o. friend left, hear his car leave.
>DM friend slams the bathroom door, and is gagging, yells "where is he" and runs outside.
>He comes inside and tells us that there is shit splattered in the toilet, the plunger is covered in it in the bathtub,
>The sink is clogged somehow.
>The toilets clogged, still.
>Smells like shit. Horrible.
>Friend sprays a whole can of febreeze into it.
>Calls him, no response.
>Calls again. He picks up.
>Friend unleashes hell on him threatens to kill him if he doesn't clean it up.
>B.O. friend responds with.
"It not that bad, just clean it."

Its been 3 weeks since we played. Since then I have learned the following.
He never cleans up after himself.
Usually his mom cleans up after him
She comes to his house to clean up after him
My DM friend wants to murder him.
My whole group does
DM friend refuses to host anymore

Why would you not kick the guy?
>Get salty at party interactions
>Destroy a bathroom with your own waste
>Leave without a word

There's no way it could be worth maintaining him.

We did kick him
The problem is that we lost a player who said we overreacted about the thing. So now we are 2 players down and are unsure if we want to play d&d with 2 players or switch to CoC

>Are all fa/tg/uys antisocial rejects, or is it just my group?

I get lucky in that most of my groups are decent, productive people who appreciate the value of sanitation.

I certainly am one.

>It's not that bad, just clean it
>It's not that bad
>Shit fucking everywhere
He threw a literal fucking shit fit, and he wants to be an asshole about it? I'd kick his ass.

>Tell me there's better players than this.
there are. and then there are guys who can, and will, utterly annihilate your bathroom/property to an uninhabitable state. Unfortunately those who are among the latter will never admit to it so anytime you invite someone to your table you play this kind of Russian Roulette.

What an absolute cunt - he deserves a kicking.

>He never cleans up after himself.
>Usually his mom cleans up after him
see I don't get this. I mean I'm no neat-freak, and I do leave clutter about longer than I probably should, but I will draw the line at unsanitary. So I don't understand doing stuff like just leaving a bathroom covered in shit, or say, leaving perishables out to rot and just let them rot. I just don't get this mindset.

>For things like basic hygiene, do you really think a first warning will work?
Once in a blue moon. Some people are legitimately ignorant.
But mostly, I give first warnings as a way of maintaining what I call "the moral high ground".
Dropping someone without warning is a dick move to be reserved for the most extreme cases.

the best players i know are a bunch of lawyers and engineers, yeah there is a somewhat edgelord otaku in the group but he is funny

The guy who said keeping your options open gets it. I have a good group, but even so, I intend to keep campaigns short and options open.

My group is fairly not-complete-social-rejects. One player takes things a bit too seriously and cant take a joke and tries to be funny but fails. but otherwise hes fine, hes also one of the youngest and perhaps he just needs to mature a little bit.

Probably literal autism or a mild learning disability.

>Fucker was actually offended that I'd brought it up, as if that's somehow worse that not being properly toilet trained.

Embarrasment. That's why he got mad.

> Over-reacting
About someone literally smearing their shit everywhere like a fucking mandrill baboon. There is no over-reaction to this kind of sub-human dickery. Sounds like the other guy was probably a ticking twat bomb too

I'm not involved in his situation, but I know what peoples' reactions are like. They'll hear the story from the kicked guy first, and he'll say they over-reacted, which cements their impression of the situation. After that point, it's next to impossible to change it.

No matter what they say, unless they have pictures to prove it, which, why would you ever take pictures of shit someone left all over your bathroom, they're not going to have, no one would believe what the group was saying.

I've put up with this kind of thing for years between my parents, to the point that it's left one of them poisoned to everything I do, cutting me off to tell me off, regardless of the reality of the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4gl-FX2RvI

That pic is A E S T H E T I C, OP.

>game stores
triggered

>why would you ever take pictures of shit someone left all over your bathroom

Because social media is a bitch - particularly if everyone remembers you as 'Shit-spawning man-child'.

Heh, I was waiting for Rod Steward or some other 80's pop star to show up in the middle of that.

no though i have had worse

Have one, still hangs around. Likes our group to such degree that even if he is normally bit of an odorous person, he goes to proper shower every time before game, makes sure that deodorant doesn't fail and actually bought specific shoes just for our game due to the odor of his feets. He is a nice guy but never actually understood what proper hygiene is and I think he doesn't know what it is even today but he TRIES to do something about it. Clothing sometimes smell like he forgot them into washing machine for bit too long but that is still something I can work with. Air conditioning helps.

He still has this bad habit of sitting down with force when going to toilet. I've had to ask landlord to reattach the seat (not just the seat ring, whole toilet itself) back to floor two times now. Still. Very social and kind guy. Just didn't learn proper hygiene during childhood.

There are as many varied women in world as the are men. So even if they happen to work well together, it doesn't mean that she would work well with you.

Building self-esteem on some other person isn't really a good thing to do. Getting acceptance from other people is part of the process ofcourse but thinking yourself of less of an person for not having girlfriend; THAT is bad. Social beings and that but still. Don't compare yourself to that guy. It just makes you feel miserable.

You are 21, you know nothing John Snow as the elder people tend to spout. Keep having your hobbies and continue living your life and plan ahead. Don't get stuck on moping not having a gf. It will most likely happen suddenly or you'll grow together but being just 21. Damn- YOu have plenty of time. Just keep on going and see what happens, don't fret over it.

But about spergers... There are spergers outside of this hobby also. Regardless of hobby there are a fair deal of them. It is just that they have this annoying habit of being NOTICED much more easily because they don't conform to social norms of interaction. They are obnoxious and annoying. Like crying child in a restaurant. You just notice them. They arn't the majority, they just get noticed.

as a depressive from a family of depressives its a sign of mental illness and cleaning up after that person is probably enabling.

Veeky Forumsers unfortunately fit this stereotype, although it's not impossible to find well-mannered individuals.

>Go to friend's house to play MtG
>Friend goes to bathroom for a long period of time
>Hear the toilet flush, but the sink clearly isn't used
>Friend rushes out of the bathroom and goes into the kitchen
>Puts his bare hands in a bag of chips, grabs a bunch, places them on a paper plate and hands them to me
>"Here, bro!"

And to beat it all, he gets upset with me when I declined on the basis of personal hygiene.

was he filipino?

show him a picture of what happens to a persons thighs if a toiletbowl shatters. it will cut straight to the bone of his leg.

lol woooow so edgy racism

You're going the wrong way about it. Instead of recruiting players from the current fa/tg/uy community, try and get your own friends (who you know and can therefore trust not to be autists/sperglords) to give gaming a try. It's how I got my current group, and apart from one problem with the computer player not understanding the concept of roleplaying we've been fine.

Theres a reason the coaster rule exists.

I let my own room get messy a little bit before I clean it it up. Sometimes I won't shower if I'm staying at home alone and not going anywhere in order to not have to do more laundry.

But if someone invites me into their home.
>I always arrive 10 minutes early
>I always take a thorough shower, wear deodorant, brush my teeth, go to the bathroom and eat something before leaving my house
>I avoid using their bathroom if possible and keep it incredibly clean if I do.
>I always wash my hands.
>I always offer to help clean up after dinner

I have a difficulty judging this one because my instinct is to refuse but I've learned from experience to say yes.
>For the most part I always accept offers for food and drink.
>When I enter the house the first thing I do is check to see if you're supposed to take your shoes/coat off and follow suit.
>I always bring my binder with notes/character sheet/spells/detailed spell info etc
>I always bring my books
>I always bring 10 sharpened pencils 3 erasers and extra dice just in case
>I'm a different person than when I'm at home/with friends online, I keep my /pol/ deep inside, I keep my weeb deep inside.

how is that racist?

She either pities him, or she feels like if she helps him she'll be a good person , or someone's paying her to be his wrangler.

>>I always arrive 10 minutes early
>Arriving early on purpose

You should always arrive early. Whether it be at work, at an appointment, at a friend's house, or at the funeral of the schizophrenic guy who claimed he could fly.

This is where you roll up to his house and waterboard him in his own toilet

Absolutely unacceptable behavior

I dunno, most of the people I roleplay with live in apartments that border on the infamous "battlestation" threads, with giant piles of garbage everywhere, banana flies everywhere, bottles and cans, smoke inside...
They have dubious hygiene, one guy is always completely covered in mildew (while only wearing black clothes), the other guy smells like a wet moldy gym bag that's been in your locker for two weeks, and the third one basically has sand on his floor by now, there's paths you can follow around to get as little dirt as possible on your socks in his apartment.

There's a reason why I don't mix my friendship circles and why I don't invite certain people to my home.

How am I supposed to make sure shit like red lights, someones seatbelt getting stuck, someone forgetting something, or whatever isn't going to make me late if I leave exactly on time?

Arriving 10 minutes early is not early enough to be awkward or annoying, on a bonus that means I can help get everything ready, or simply talk for a bit.

>I always arrive 10 minutes early
What the fuck?Why?Seriously if I say arrive at 2:15 don't arrive at 2:05 I'm probably doing something or not even home.

>arrive early one day
>its obvious your busy or not home
>don't arrive early from then on

Pretty fucking obvious mate. Arriving early is polite and shows consideration. Especially for work dude, if someone arrives exactly on time its better than being late, but it basically tells me you don't care about your job and everything else is more important in your life.

>If you arrive at the time you were told to arrive, it means you don't care!
What next? When you get CVs, you trash half of them right away because you don't want unlucky people?

Are you actually mentally disabled?It's not rude to arrive on time that's the best time to arrive fucking retard.

>Arrive early, host is upstairs, can't hear me walk up.
>Rubbing himself on everyone's dice.
>Sees me, freaks out, "WHY ARE YOU EARLY OMFG"

that's the only scenario host wouldnt want anybody to be early.

I'm sorry but if someone wants me there at 2pm and at 1:50 he is across town not prepping for the game, then even when we all arrive, now he has to prep while 4-5 people wait bored.

Okay there's a difference between

>Hey user arrive at 7:00 PM
and
>Hey user the games at 7:00 PM

One is a specific instruction to arrive at 7:00 PM and one coule mean arrive at that time, it could mean be ready to play at that time because thats when the game starts. I've very very very rarely heard the earlier version. The later version its far more polite to arrive 10 minutes early.

But whatever you can arrive exactly at 7:00 and when everyone's already ready and we're about to start the game and you just show up I'm going to assume you don't actually like anyone there and you want to minimise the time you spend with your friends to the minimum.

10 minutes before a game I'm usually putting all of my shit up so people don't touch and/or break it.I also set up 10 minutes before people get there so if someone arrived early they would end up just fucking around with my stuff.

You sound like an extreme autist.

Also why do you have people just randomly touching your shit? Who does that?

If I arrive early like I said before I'd ask if he needs help with anything and if not I'd probably sit down and get my seat at the table ready while talking to you.

If you have to hide stuff so your players don't touch your shit....I have some bad news for you.

>Your players are inconsiderate assholes.

I guess I'm lucky, my players show up early, and their either helping me cook, clean. Prep the game, or sitting in a chair playing one of my games. If one of them started roaming touching my shit without asking they would be barred from entry

Coincidentally, my game starts in 5 hours. And one of my friends is already here it's a little bit early, but now I have a poor sucker to play my ps4 and earn me achievements.

I actually go shopping with the DM before session a lot of the time and buy refreshments for the session.

The worst thing I've ever experienced first hand is someone arriving late after getting drunk at a party with a bunch of their drunk friends. We asked them to leave and they were no longer allowed to the table.

Arriving on time just shows punctuality. It's just as good as arriving early, if not better.

I don't want people touching my shit because its expensive dangerous and almost irreplaceable maybe?Fully matched 1918 artillery Lugers do not grow on trees, and neither do automatic Thompsons.I've worked hard to pay for these things and people always try to play with it and do retarded shit like cowboy spinning my fucking Python so I put it all up before people come over.
Literally everybody tries to play with my shit.Also 5 hours is not a "little" early

Obviously no one here has a parent or guardian in the military/fire department/police department, had it burnt into my soul that arriving, but to way early is key, say maybe 15-20 minutes.

Thanks autocorrect you ruin yet another post *to arrive early but not to early, is key

I bar drinking for the most part, unless it's a fun game that we picked up, only 1 session so let's get hammered and play.

But Im glad my players all became friends, I can call one right now and tell him to go shopping and he would. I have 1 sperglord player, but for the most part he is OK, he just likes d20 way....way too much.

Hold up hold up...you display your Lugers, a Thompson, probably a bunch of other stuff...and you don't have them in display cases? Just open, so everyone can touch them?

There's your problem. Invest in a display case for your wall. Mount those guns inside, then lock the case. Then the dipshits can't touch it.

Plus it looks better..

No. You should arrive exactly on time, if you have a choice between "on time" and "not on time"

You don't know, that's true, but you should aim to be there on time, and take five minutes of time into consideration. Trust me, I am Swedish, I know this whole arriving thing.

I try my best to arrive one minute before I'm supposed to be there.

Thank you Uplifted Corgi of wisdom

I have them on little stands I made displayed so I can see them.I didn't spend 600K just to keep it locked up

Where discussing games at entirely different perspectives of life it sounds like. You're most certainly older and definitely have older players in your games it sounds like. I'm 24 and my groups idea of game night on friday starts at 7 Pm and lasts until the following day, if you come to game night your staying the night, and we're all waking up the next day in a heap of sleeping bags and eating waffles.

If you're doing a strict 4 hour session or whatever and then everyone goes home to feed the kids etc then the circumstances and decour are completely different.

Neither me nor my players have kids, the game ends when it ends but it starts when I say so not 10 minutes before or after.

So you spent 600k on your little toys and about $20 to display them...and keeping them safe, secure, and clean isnt worth it to god forbid, keep them from people touching them?

Guess what, locking them up, so they can be displayed so everyone can see them, but can't touch them is probably the best way to show off your cool shit.

Would I leave an expensive dagger on my shelf? No, I would display it in a framed case where I can admire it openly without fear of it becoming damaged from some sweaty guys Cheeto fingers.

I don't keep them locked up because
A:I actually use them, they aren't toys
B:If someone breaks in and I have to run to get a key and open the case I'm dead
C:I'm shit at finding keys

You sound like a complete oxygen bandit. Ever consider that the person breaking in is probably going to get to the shiny guns before you will? Kill yourself, it'll save the burglar the trouble.

Ever consider if a person tries to walk out with 10 guns I'll just pick one up, load it and kill them?Besides the risk of someone breaking in is very low as I live in an almost all white neighborhood, have a walled house, have locked doors and windows and don't run around with my expensive things?

That wasn't meant to be a question mark at the end.

That's why you keep a gun by your bed, a non priceless one, I guarantee that the idiot who breaks in will still die, if someone breaks into your house while your home. Awake, middle of the day? He is probably a fucking idiot. And if you are so worried about break ins, then install a security system. Bar the windows and lock your doors.

Yes it would be cool as hell to shoot someone with a Luger, or a Thompson..but which is more important, killing the guy who attacked you, or killing the guy who attacked you, and losing your priceless Luger because now it's evidence, and it's gonna be dusted, oiled, touched, taken apart, and fired to match ballistics, by some guy.

My uncle lost his hunting rifle after shooting a guy who stole his truck, the scope was removed. The trigger removed, the bolt was covered in dust and he claims it never fired the same after that. Ended up getting rid of it.

Actually another good point, you shot that guy, and now every gun is evidence, the one you fired, all of the ones he touched, will be dusted for prints. And tagged as evidence. And held for a few months.

Better than putting the guns in a plexiglass shatterproof case huh?

>Guy picks up the case
GG casefag
Also cops in my area know me and wouldn't steal or break my stuff like that because its all insured and/or registered with the ATF, and I let then shoot/wear them every once in a while

forensics scientests would do the dusting and shooting.

>Forensic scientists
What is this, Houston? I live in the middle of nowhere, there isn't a scientist for a million miles.

No case you said, openly displayed.

Can't pick up a case mounted to your wall and carry it out unless it's a cheap case that is made of balsa wood.

Also it's called procedure, you shot a man, your gun is taken for evidence, as well as the guns stolen by the guy. No matter how much you bitch their taking the guns, because you just committed manslaughter. They don't know at the time of the crime if you shot the mailman, or invited him in to murder him. And frankly they won't care.

It doesn't matter if you suck the captains dick, he isn't gonna risk his career because some idiot let him shoot a gun...

But whatever. You obviously live in a magical realm where you will justify not protecting your insured goods, and fantasize about killing a guy with your priceless guns. Don't get a case, I just hope when the time comes you remember this thread, when you lose all your guns because you were robbed when you left the house. And came back to no guns, and insurance doesn't pay out because they werent in a locked case. But openly displayed. With no locks.
Read the insurance clauses, I guarantee there is a refusal to pay if improperly displayed.
Now if you don't mind, I have a couple lobsters to boil

Then it gets shipped off to someone who does..

>Manslaughter
Castle law, bitch I don't live in fucking New York City where you go to jail for defending yourself and the cops steal your stuff.

It isn't stealing.. it's called evidence. It's pretty well known be everyone, especially other people from Texas that even if you are defending your castle, the police still remove your guns. It's common sense man, doesn't matter where you live. You shoot a guy the police isn't gonna congratulate you and leave, their Gonna yell drop the gun, and take your weapon as evidence.

>Cops steal your stuff
>Go to jail for defending yourself.

First off cops don't steal shit unless their dirty, or retarded.

Secondly, if you fucking KILL someone you go to jail, even if you defend yourself, because they have to fingerprint you, take your statement, and catalogue all of the weapons involved in the crime.

But guessing as how you mentioned Houston earlier, your from Texas, and apparently you don't understand any gun laws apparently.

>Go to jail for lawfully killing someone who posed a threat to me and was on my property, attempting to take my property.
What the fuck?Are you living in a world created by Hillary?

ITT:
/k/ loses a gun nut.

Rational people try to explain law

Bad players.

Some guy who blew up a toilet

>Gun nut
I prefer firearm enthusiast.

No because Hillary would have just taken the guns before the crime.

Let me explain as simple as possible.

Glossing over a few steps.

>If you shoot someone, they have to prove your gun killed the dead person.

>In order to prove that they take every weapon which could have done it.

>If the guy with the guns is panicking saying no no no it was this gun, they ignore him.

>They check each gun for fingerprints

>They check every serial number for proof of ownership

>They fire the guns

>They check the ballistic pattern to the retrieved slug.

>They found the weapon that killed the guy.

>The owner explains himself

>The owner is fingerprinted and put in the system.

>Owner is released

>A few months later, the guns are returned.

>Owner buys a bigass heavy case made of plexiglass and steel, mounts it to wall displays all his guns inside

>His d&d 4.0 group never touched his stuff again.

>Good end

On the topic of getting hammered, what do you guys think about getting high for various game sessions?
I myself like it (gets me a bit more relaxed and imaginative while maintaining high level lucidity), but have encountered hosts and players who got straight up pissed at the idea.

That's what they all say...don't worry gun nut means guy with lots of cool guns it's a title for a strong man

>They check every serial number for proof of ownership
What are you smoking?

You're a dice nut.

I had a guy smoke weed before showing up, hotboxed his car.
Showed up smelly as fuck and the gm told him to leave.

Another time the GM accepted it. Wanted to try it.

Passed around the bong and on the guy before me he ripped it, and started coughing.

Then he started retching.

Then he started wheezing and we had to rush him to the hospital because his throat closed up.

Doctor said he had an allergic reaction to something. So we told him friend #1 was smoking weed and blew smoke on him.

After that we barred it.

In a different group I had a guy drop acid before getting on Skype.

We spent 20 minutes explaining to him that we weren't ghosts, and not skynet.
We didn't get anything done but it was fun until he punched the computer and he went offline.

The reason these people don't do hygene is because they get offended by the idea that they don't know something.
My father, for instance, insists that picking mold off of bread and just leaving it there is "just fine", despite the mold still being in the bread, and being about to flower. again.

He gets enraged when I throw out his moldy, food contaminating substances.

He refuses to do any study on the subject, and just insists he "never got sick", so it's fine.
Despite him constantly bitching about how much his guts were killing him.

It's fine.
You can't even notice some members of the group are high unless you ask, or look close at their eyes.
just don't introduce a group of novices to it and expect it to go OK like
did.
Responsible drug use involves getting to know the drug in controlled situations where you don't have pressing business (like a game night) coming up. Always have a sober co-pilot if you are trying anything that causes hallucinations, or when trying a drug the first time. Be on the lookout for allergic reactions, low tolerance based vomit, and other common side effects of altered states of mind.

These rules can be applied to nearly any drug, recreational or non.

No I'm not...I just like me some dice once in a while, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Let's go Shirley, number 5, Bob, Ted. Joe, Michal, Michel. Michelle, trunks, bobjoe, rip, pieces. Mr.spinny, sunny, shiny d20, lever, acid, purple fog, haze, zubats 1-60, boulder, brasstacks, Jimbo, the waaagh 1-400, 9, 8ball, magician, persona, and glitterbiscuit.

I think we aren't wanted here.

To some people being sick means throwing up, sneezing and coughing.Anything else is just your body being weird.These people are dumb.Sorry your dads dumb.

People with the mental capacity to communicate are more than capable of using a fucking toilet.

He's so dumb.
About so many issues, especially pertaining to hygene.
What compounds this is he is in a business where mold can hurt his profit, and he has NO IDEA how the fuck mold works, and is constantly shooting himself in the foot.
We basically have to support him like a self-harming baby.

Lel

Gun law knowledge would be my guess.
Checking serial numbers would be the basics of the basics.

That's not how it works.The only guns they could find belong to me from the serial numbers would be the NFA ones.