Take the big bad of the last anime you watched, fuse him or her with the big bad of the last video game you played

Take the big bad of the last anime you watched, fuse him or her with the big bad of the last video game you played.
OR
Do the same but with protagonist

The result is now fighting the party's characters. How fucked are they?

kira yoshikage from jojo and some big fuckin monster from Monster Hunter Generations

or a light bowgun wielding-Monster Hunting-Josuke Higashikata

either way no one would survive

Last anime I watched.... It took me a minute to remember. That'd be Big Duo of Big O, fused with, whoever the biggest bad in enter the gungeon is.

My players are low level mercs in a low fantasy setting.

Space Dandy and Dark Souls
I'm not.. I don't...

I dont think I can do this.

Last anime I watched was NHK. Last game I played was Stardew Valley. So the result is... a hikkikomori hillbilly.

The party's characters are the heir of Baron Samedi, Brutalizator-the-muscle-mage, that one guy who hacked into NeoNET and has a sentient AI for a hacking tool and a fireball enthusiast.

I think hikkibilly is pretty safe. I mean, they're going to think it's obviously a trap, and last thing they'll ever do is kill him. That, or he won't last a d6.

Anime: Berserk.
Game: Vanilla world of warcraft
No idea, because Vanilla WoW had no real big bad.

>Arslan Senk
>Monster Hunter Generations

All hail the Persian Royal Dragon Squid.

Pick one of the harder raid bosses I guess. C'thun?

Jyaku-king and Golbez. Which actually doesn't seem like too interesting a pairing, since for most of the game Golbez is just the same "grrrr so evil" type of guy as Jyaku-king.

However, I would desperately love to see Cecil and Kain as Pretty Cure.

The Lawful Neutral ruler of all devils, demons and undead combined with Grigori from Dragon's dogma? I mean... I guess the exact same but with a dragon motif.

Play the DS version, give Cecil draw attacks and reach and put him in the back row

He is now a magical girl.

Not really a Big Bad, or even a true antogonist, but it would be L from Death Note, and Darth Malak from KotOR.
>teaming up with
Light Yagami/Darth Revan

Holy shit, my disfunctional group has to fight a pair of genius, buddy-cop Sith with a fondness for JUST AS PLANNED.
Imagine the banter between the two...

The Lich King was technically the BBEG since Ner'Zhul all the way to about half of WoW.

I'm guessing you haven't seen Futari wa Pretty Cure, so won't fault you for thinking it's like other magical girl anime, but the fighting is a lot more physical. It's the same director as DBZ.

And besides, he's not wearing a pretty outfit, so it doesn't count.

So Monokuma + The Necrodancer
The party is gonna die and probably by their own hand or elaborate traps but it'll be a hell of a ride. The Bard will finally be forced to be useful.

Metal Gear Rising and Hellsing Ultimate...
So a deathwatch squad is going up against nazi Armstrong or Raiden Alucard. We're fucked.

I've seen Pretty Cure. Cecil still fights with a sword from the back row.

Also,
>this
>not pretty

>Nazi Armstrong
C-captain Nazi?

Yes but one that played college ball and could break Hitler in two with his bare hands.
Wanting nothing but a good war that would cause anarchy, so people can cause more war for their believes.

That is a pretty fun way to imagine his paladin transformation.

Maybe I just haven't gotten to the sword part yet.

Osomatsu san doesn't really have a villain... but the villain of the last game I played was the Cruel God Moloch.

So basically this guy.

A menace to be feared.

Shizuru Shu from Phantasy Star Portable 2,
And Delphine Eraclea (Pic Related) from Last Exile.

Double Sadism Ho?

"Reach" is an ability in the DS version that lets you make melee attacks from the back row with no penalty. Hence why I said "still fights with his sword".

>Bonus daddy Gotou from Parasyte
>the Abyssal God from Etrian Odyssey III
So wait, if you're fusing a fusion into something, does each part get fused first?

Do we have to fight a five-Cthulhu pile-up with the ability to Getter Change in the middle of battle?

Thunderbolt fantasy

Path of exile

So...kung-fu nyarlahotep?

Kill la Kill and Hearts Of Iron IV.

Discomilf Hitler.

>Calculator (Fallout Tactics), essentially Skynet's vintage cousin
>plus pic related
or
>anorexic Energy Weapons sharpshooter with ultra fast reflexes & Buffout addiction
>plus pink haired whackjob with unbreakable determination & dangerous amount of meta knowledge

Somehow I feel the villains are the easier choice here.

>antispiral + god AI
>Simon + all of Overwatch

I don't think the party would survive:
>Lord Boros(One Punch Man) and >Superman(Injustice God Among Us)
Superman already is nigh indestructible, now add to that the regen of Lord Boros(Got torn into pieces by one of Saitama's punch and regenerated)

If we do the opposite? We don't need to fuse Saitama to anyone to say that the party is wiped. All Superman could give him is the ability to fly but he can already jump from the moon to the earth in a really short time.

Who's the protagonist of Overwatch?

>Josuke mixed with Rance
GREATO

I figured that part out. But I've seen neither Nagisa nor Honoka using a sword.

Nobody. Tracer's butt got banned and there was no worthy successor since.

>no worthy successor
>implying

>General Grevious and Gwyn
Nothing short of divine intervention could save us.

"Melee attack" is what I meant

Reinhardt

The last anime I watched was Konosuba, so the BBEG is the Demon Lord
The last game I played was Civ IV, so the BBEG is ________me
Utterly harmless unless he gets time to build cities and amass Demon Cossacks and force everyone to convert to Confucianism or Islam, depending on whether there was wine around or non-irrigated farmland

Kel'Thuzad's a good bet.
Either that or Metzen.

JP from Redline and Adam Jenson from Human Revolution.

I don't know...how do I make this work?

Lord Ainz Ooal Gown and the Arisen/Seneschal.

Christ on a pole. Party is screwed either way.

You are now POMPADOUR KNIGHT.

He's wearing those hakama, it's kinda moot.

>Luluco
>Dark Souls 3

A kleptomaniac who steals cities and is made if black holes fused with the deific personification of fire that holds back the slow entropic death of the universe. He can only be defeated by a foolish girl's shallow first love and all those who have previously defeated him have been burned to cinders and became part if him.

Sounds like the party needs to grind to epic levels for this one.

Pokemon x Nidhogg

Prepare for trouble! *Swish swish swish*

>DIO x M.Bison

...the fuck was the last anime I watched? I finally got around to watching something I had meant to for a while, and it turned out to be really good... and I can't remember. Was it Toriko? I think it mighta been. Let's go with that. So Neo fused with... Overwatch doesn't really have a Big Bad. We'll go with the one before that then, Disgaea, Hour of Darkness. Do we go with the final boss or the secret boss?

Eh, whatever. Not like it matters. Either way, it's a combo that curb stomps anything but an Exalted or Anima party.

Planetes and Reverse Dungeon.

So, I'm fighting an Undead Corrupt Executive in SPAAAAAAAACE.

Meanwhile we're playing Bunnies and Burrows. Oh god.

The other game we play is Everyone is John when we go camping.

Soo do I take Char or Zeon high command?
..fuck it, CHAR.

Vidya: GUNGEON.

So Char is piloting a mecha dragon made of GUNS.

Everything dies.

I'd say it'd be Gihren.

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop combined with Dagoth Ur from Morrowind.

So basically space mafia Dagoth Ur. The PCs are totally fucked unless one of them turns out to be the Space Nerevarine.

Char isn't the BBEG until CCA. In 0079, he's certainly a disgusting zeek, but at least his goal is to kill other zeeks. He's just Amuro's rival.

Gihren is the real problem.

Char's cooler tho.

That one titan from Attack on Titan x Soul of Cinder from Dark Souls 3. So basically a less shit Yhorm.
We'd die pretty quick I think. The party is only level 7, anything that could be considered the big bad is probably enough to beat us the fuck up.

Or

Eren Jaeger x Generic Knight no.3
Eh, we'd maybe make it, if we managed to sneak up on the character and get enough hits off on him before he turned into a titan.

Il Palazzo of Excel Saga combined with Splatoon's DJ Octavian?

Considering one's an octopus with a turntable, and the other's a fascist Visual Kei nerd, the party isn't really fucked as much as ROCKED.

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Amon from Starcraft 2, or Artanis and Jonathan Joestar. eiether way I'm fucked because Amon is a god and I could never get myself to hit my precious child Jonathan

>Jojo IV
>SMT IV
So, Kira fused with Demonlord Lucifer and Merkabah, God's Chariot?

>I, Yoshikage Kira, just want a neutral run.

Last Anime I recall watching was Little Witch Academeia. Last game was Dark Souls 1.

Uhhh... I umm...

Undead Poison Witch Girl vs. Some kind of giant dragon thing? Who is really the big boss of Dark Souls, I'm only like 1/3 of the way through.