WHO THE FUCK BUYS BTC AT 15K FUCKING WHO? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

WHO THE FUCK BUYS BTC AT 15K FUCKING WHO? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

STOP BUYING BTC AT FUCKING 15K YOU RETARDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I did, we are crashing now, don't worry

Millionaires looking to manipulate a market run by computer geeks and basement dwelling neets so that they can short it on muh cash settled futures market.

Chinese are buying 800 square foot houses in LA for millions, just to park their money and leave the house vacant. When central banks print, the money has to go somewhere.

TETHER WAS A MISTAKE

I bought 1.0 at 14K. Who gives a shit

Price target is set into the market of $100k

..and bitcoin doesn't miss it's targets.

NORMIE FUCK OFFFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

don't you see BTC is useless? don't you see alts are the future why the fuck are you doing this?

>almost 15.5k
>crashing

The more unconfirmed transactions, the more valuable BTC becomes. More unconfirmed transactions means BTC is heavy just like gold..

>$1000 = €850 = £750 = over a million KRW

you see what's happening here? psychological barriers like $1000 can be easily broken due to them not overlapping with other currencies. arbitrage trading is extremely easy, and there's a mania phase going on. perfect recipe for endless, exponential growth.

You don't seem to understand user,
The higher the price of BTC, the more people want it.

why can't muh alts and btc grow together ;_;

Alts never last. Alts are just a way to get more BTC, never hold an alt for more than 1 week, if it didn't "moon" when you thought it would moon, jump to the next alt.

Also LN is working now, the time for alts is done

>alts merely aim to be a bitcoin replacement

do you ever pay attention to market developments, or do you just chase green candles?

It doesn't matter what alts aim to be, there is barely no real working product
Except some fucking cats

btc is a fucking cancer that is going to destroy the whole crypto market when it corrects. it is a piece of shit coin and it should be at zero. this cycle of speculators pumping up the value of a commodity that is actually worthless has happened dozens of times in dozens of markets and the result is always the same.

when wall street loses it $200b all the mainstream money will vanish and crypto will be dead in the water. this is the beginning of the end.

Good, I'm shorting too

Imma buy it at 400k

>says the increasingly nervous fiat backer for the 9999999999th time

>literally missed the easiest decision of his life by fucking with meme coins.

Maybe next time, snowflake

what happened to peer-to-peer electronic cash system ?

Guys, it's not gonna correct

It is mass adoption. You would need to put billions in to pump BTC like that

>You would need to put billions

lol no. demand needs to be higher than supply, that's all.

People buy .003 btc at 15k. No one buys 1btc at 15k. Big psychological difference

When bitcoin is at 20k you will cry that you didn’t buy at 15k

It wasn’t long ago I bought some at 1k and thought I was buying at the top

>sold 1 bitcoin at 1.2k
>thought I was making a killing

kill me

What is a future reee where can I learn this shit?

>tfw bought at 10k a week ago and wasted 40% of it

mfw sold over 30 coins at $1200ish