What happens when all the blockchains are lost as a result of a massive solar flare...

What happens when all the blockchains are lost as a result of a massive solar flare? And all the fiat money we put into digital currency is gone?

then we go back to trading sticks for a while

All you need is a few surviving copies of the ledger and it can be redistributed again.

A proper back-to-the-caveman-days solar flare would fuck up the economy so bad that fiat money would be useless regardless so doesn't matter.

>What happens when all the blockchains are lost as a result of a massive solar flare?

You're fucking dead since industrial civilization ceases to exist.

What happens when an asteroid as big as the moon hits the Earth? Blah blah. . .

We moon

I keep my offline wallet in a faraday cage.

you'll have bigger problems than your internet money you brainlet

I keep my faraday cage in a submerged safe

Jokes on you. The earth is flat, and the sun isn't nearly as big as you've been told.

no one will trust your blockchain though

All it takes is 2 copies. Not to mention all your fiat is ones and zeroes at this point anyway

you aint gonna get money from your bank either since its just numbers on a Computer backed by absolutely nothing

in fact you wont even be able to run your car

you think crypto is the only thing run by computers while in todays world its literally almost anything what good is gold if nobody produces anymore yes if fiat and gold pieces of shit think they will be fine in such a case or just need to stock up weapons they need to start using their small brains and realize that they would actually just starve most likely

I'll start longing flarecoin

how will you prove that you didn't send your blockchain to the other person?

really made me think, why am i sitting on my cash i should buy stuff with it that is real.

kek

guns and supplies are a good hedge

Underrated response

multikek

until your retarded ass runs out of food and needs to eat his own bullet or starve

>guns guns guns
i like uns but people like you are straight up retarded if they think they will survive society collapse

so your plan is to lay down and rot? nice, I'll be the one to rob you and take your women using my guns

try it mister invincible

lol

Guys what happens when Goku draws power from the blockchain to form the Spirit Bomb? Transaction fees will be through the roof. Reminder to sell as soon as the Saiyans arrive

he will go super mega ultra sayan god of destruction and despair and will kill the universe anyway by a lift of a finger

No, user, that's what will cause the $1M/BTC crash. The spirit bomb is what causes the $100k crash. Have you even watched the show?