Who else getting JUST'd from Ark and shitcoins alike?

Who else getting JUST'd from Ark and shitcoins alike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've gone from 0.26 btc this monday to 0.17 today
maybe kysing myself is the solution

I went all in QSP around 12, try going from 20 btc to 10 btc you dumb cunt.... its ok...

>alts will outperform btc they said

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

yeah i guess, i would have 3x'd my investment if ive just held btc
being poor has its benefits i guess

Fucking went from 0.56 to 0.35 now...

Lost 0.2 of my 0.5 btc from holding alts so far.

Same brotha.

remember first time you got into crypto. Went all in on BTC, maybe ETH. You then noticed alts mooning left and right, got more confident and started buying them. When the supply of money from normies stops and they see their BTC at the same level for 6 months, they will start looking into alts. Alts will moon in 2018.

feels bad man

up almost 3x this week feels good desu, and its entirely from an altcoin people keep ignoring.

cant wait to watch the FOMO when it 10xs

went from .55 btc to .42 btc

not a single fuck given because $ is king

>BTC at the same level for 6 months

I don't think BTC can stay the same level for 6 hours anymore

BITCOIN is sucking the life from my alts FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SEND HELPPPPPP

BTC, unlike alts, depends on a constant supply of money to pour in.

Even at only 100 billion market cap for the entire crypto market we can have a shitcoin that moons x10 or x50 on the simple fact that people buy it with BTC. BTC can't do x10 or x50 without new money. When new money stops, even if everyone sold all their alts to buy BTC, that wouldn't be enough to make BTC go even x2.

Alts will always have the potential to go on moon missions without new money, whilst BTC will never be able to do that. Holding BTC right now is riskier than holding alts because you bet on the fact that the music will not stop soon. When the music stops, both BTC and alts will be BTFO, but alts can and will recover without needing another 100-200 billion dollars poured in.

I'm getting justed by ripple, fuck i hate this shitcoin i want to drop my bags but it keeps on giving me misery

spot on.

Pls tell me :(

Same.

But when one of your holdings takes a long dive, buy it on the dip, place a bet on the dive, short it. It balances off the loss, by betting against it to make your money back.

I have several of these which work in tandem with each other incase of a tank.

Im all in on bitcoin, looking for a good dip.

You have to be an absolute idiot to lose money on ARK