Board has gone to shit

Board has gone to shit.

uh.. yeah?

not only that but it's spilling onto the other boards.

ur mom has gone to shit

Go to reddit and never come back.

remember when this board was good ?
this board has never been good

Like there was a time where it was good

it is what it is... Veeky Forums

>Board has gone to shit
And you just made it that little bit worse. OP truly is a faggot.

/b/iz

lol fpbp

oldschool pic from like 07

More like the other way around the other boards are coming here and the other boards went to shit recently (mostly /pol)

fuck off to leddit you degenerate fuck. op is right, we need to ethnically cleanse this board from sjws, redditors and new fags;

where do we go now? i don't wanna hang out with the dads on bitcointalk

Get a grip on yourself OP it's ogre, they're here, we ran a good scam now dump on these bitches and GTFO. Stay comfy senpai.

lambo dealerships motherfucker

this board was exactly as retarded as it is now when it opened

bullshit even the fucking pajeets have left, must admit i kinda miss those bitch bastards

nah, normies still can't understand

I've been on Veeky Forums since beginning of this year. And it was much better before. Even after other boards invaded, now however we have literal non-Veeky Forums users coming here from places like reddit, twitter and facebook. The language that they speak is different from ours.

>beginning of this year

i presume you have made it user?

this is why we need more esoteric jargon and cryptic terminology to keep the normalfags out.

yep

I am the one responsible for this

I deliberately posted links on /pol/ to open the gates to boomers and redditors just to fuck over your little community here

I agree with this. How do we do this, it has to happen organically usually.

keep the link threads going

It was always shit. There has been literally nothing on substance on this board since it was created, and because of the nature of Veeky Forums it was quickly spammed by crypto fags.
And this thread isn't helping.

just try and force some meme jargon. Youll look like a faggot but some of it might catch on. Oh, and try to be eloquent - most people speak some sort of negro creole these days and words like esoteric or erudite are meaningless to them even though theyre simple words. Just talk to normies and youll be amazed how limited their lexicon is. If ever post reads like heidegger then theyre going to turn off immediately.