Redpill me on REQ. Should I go all in or is this shoo shoo stinky linky poo in loo 2.0?

Redpill me on REQ. Should I go all in or is this shoo shoo stinky linky poo in loo 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

spec-rationality.com/request-network/
blog.request.network/?gi=9174e6602818
request.network/
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts/tree/master/migrations
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts/commit/ba1da097cd52d73681e1045125c177fa8f032829
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean you're going to base an investment decision on whether a bunch of internet strangers tell you to or not.

i mean its solid, release looking like friday for testnet, and im already up 2x on it. DO IT FAGGOT

I'm up too and not selling yet.
I put in 0.5 BTC I am going to take out 3 to 5 BTC.

Here because i am in good mood.

spec-rationality.com/request-network/

blog.request.network/?gi=9174e6602818

request.network/ - check the roadmap out and read the whitepaper

Afterwards decide. Takes you some hours, but afterwards you know your shit.

I hope so, rest of my portfolio (omg among others) making me wanna cry

its solid.

also, pretty happy with how it held on through this bitcoin mooning nonsense

should I buy after the announcement on friday? It typically dips quite a lot after announcements correct?

typically but one of these times it wont. I'd expect this one to be that time but who knows, time in > timing, etc

If Colossus gets released news will spread really quick, I wouldn't count on a dip

Comfy with 70K

I hold 10k REQ and unironically hope Colossus won't release yet. I need ARK to moon back to $4.80 first and then I'll buy REQ dip with it.

look at their github...
good luck with your plan, hope you have a pink wojack ready

Im 60% REQ at this point and so far 2x and hodling. Friday'll raise the momentum some :^)

Simple question. Are the any teams out there that update their github EVERYDAY other than request team? You got your answer m8

60% of my money are not in REQ. I fell comfy as fuck. They are better thank OMG and are not even in the top 100.

Meet you are the moon.

chainstink 2.0

sell now and you might recover if you buy ARK

There are still deluded Arkies out there. I love it.

better to be a deluded arkie than a deluded stinkie

>that 4yr argument
absolute state of biz

testnet tomorrow guys?

github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts/tree/master/migrations

just bought 487 REQ

STRAIGHT TO THE MOON BABY

Reporting in 376k. Should be enough for now.

This.

If it weren't for the Bitcuck drama, we'd be seeing much larger percentage gains, but it's holding it's value relative to BTC really nicely. Really fucking comfy hold.

Today and tomorrow are going to be epic.

Fuck, I'm jelly.

100K REQlet here.

Just bought 1 million. Does anyone know what this shircoin does?

40k reporting in, looking for a quick buck and then back in to link, what are we looking at for friday, buy the rumor sell the news, or is good news coming?

its good news user. I dont know if you're going to want to sell this news. Should see a new significant bump and a new floor if testnet is released.

REQ isn't "the future" of currency. It's the future of the "fintech" world. This is going to be big if they're roadmap starts coming to life. Testnet is a huge step.

If the news announces the Test Net is online, you're definitely going to want to hold.

If it doesn't, you still ought to hold until the following week.

Wouldn't say no desu

No, need to be jelly. You will make it too.

That's a good one, the future of fintech. Infinite use cases and crazy potential. This will go parabolic one day.

ok thanks guys, might wait for a pump, if link is still at 17 i'll pick up some more and leave the rest in req

Seeing how many Biztards are REQWhales, I don't see this coin going anywhere... Veeky Forumscunts will dump with the least profit keeping the value low.

Don't even know where to start. You logic is just flawed af. Think about it once again.

Low market cap, cheap price, good idea. Even if the project itself never takes off, this will moon eventually. You want to be holding it when it does.

Is this a whale thats trying to bamboozle me into selling? I wanna get into REQ but not if some fag doesnt want the price to go above .0003 ETH...

Good luck screening the fake order books 24 / 7. It can happen any minute, any second and we are gone.

These fake sell walls go up and disappear in seconds.

Don't even worry about. As the volume builds, these will be demolished.

Im only just now getting into actually understanding the information that Im given. If thats a whale trying to force down the price only to buy for himself in a bit it would make sense to join now.
If its actually someone with 55k $ in REQ trying to cash out then I would get assraped immediately after buying.
Just trying to get some opinions.

Its still there. If its fake it would be good to buy now, right? Whoever set it up wants the price to go down so he can buy more.

>Its still there. If its fake it would be good to buy now, right? Whoever set it up wants the price to go down so he can buy more.

Yeah, it's a good buy signal, because you know some whale is lurking there and depressing the price; they probably have some extra knowledge or insights to warrant their bullish behaviour with respect to REQ.

Aight Ill buy in as soon as Binance finishes whatever the fuck its trying to accomplish here...

Whales are smart. They don't actually pull such large sell walls. It's most likely a whale with insider info trying to suppress the price.

If they do what they say they're going to do, REQ will be huge. Possible over 1bil marketcap. So far they've come good on everything they've said they'd do and they're updating github daily. It looks good

Throw a low REQer sum REQuisishunz plz famalam.

God dammit seriously. Why the fuck does it need more than 140 confirmations for me to get my ETH? I have to go to work in 15 minutes. Tell me Im not gonna miss out on REQ because of those stupid cats!

EtherDelta fucked me on a balance of HIVE I wanted to liquidate and transfer to Binance. I know dem feels.

ITS HAPPENING TOMORROW

github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts/commit/ba1da097cd52d73681e1045125c177fa8f032829

so what do you sugest you retard, that I sell half of my ARK at 26k and fomo into REQ? fuck off

Ok Etherscan is now showing me 204 confirmations while Binance is stuck at 100.
Whats the best way to buy REQ on mobile? Just use binance in my mobile browser once I eventually recieve the funds?

>Buy REQ
>Order is still pending after 8 hours
HELP
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
I JUST WANT TO MAKE MAD GAINS

let me summarize their white paper since people are falling for the shill:
>the government (IRS, FBI, treasury) must come through us for any transactions or audits
>we automatically report all your taxes and trasactions for you
>dude double entry ledger lmao
this is a pajeet app shilled as a revolutionary blockchain. this could be on the appstore, but the guise of a blockchain let’s them never release anything

oh yeah and they’re shilling three terribly performing shitcoins in the paper too

Wtf are you talking about? Too much coca bro?

Just went all in to recoup my losses. I hope to see this 2x-3x

That's the most incoherent FUD I've yet seen. Well done lad.

Fucking ladybois man.

can anyone give me a serious answer to what they think REQ will be worth mid 2018

$5 Q2, $10 EOY 2018

seems legit.
You have been visited by Wizard Pepe he brings you good fortunes Arkie

Are we going to make it?

So where are they wrong?

guys, coming here everyday to tell you to buy req
750K presale holder here

They will deliver.

big news is tomorrow,
so id buy in now, its pretty low or low as its going to get atm should be able to double your money by tomorrow

Should I sell all my 100 Ark for REQ?

yes, buy sell low buy high

The only thing that worries me is the huge bags Veeky Forums holds. There are literal REQ whales on here unless they're larping. Some guy said he's on of the top 5 wallets.

How are we all gonna make it if everyone needs to sell to make it?

Hold longer, mate!

hope you are right mate, would be perfect to pick up some cheap link and keeping the same amount of $ i have today in req

Why hasn’t this completely tanked? Who’s propping this up? Are we really all holding?

If anyone wants to help out a REQlet. I only have 38 REQ rn, did not anticipate all the fees.

0xef247F1c5Caef070db9791cA2419878d4C1E68e9

I bought t .048 and .065 and I'm not selling until at least $5. Watch it happen.

There are no whales here. People here are LARPing guppies.

I hold 600k REQ and I know a few other anons hold similar amounts. We are riding this to 500m market cap at least. Very attainable within the next month or two.

would honestly say it's not even worth messing with crypto at that low of an investment.

I have 300k+ REQ and im not selling until 2-5 billion mkt cap

People who buy as much as I do are the smart money, we know how far this is going

I have about 165k and I'll hold for at least that long as well

>t. newfag that hasn't made any money because of Veeky Forums

tfw with all ids are green

Oh, I'm green too. Forgot to add: I'm holding 200k and not selling below $1bil cap

cause

Newfag detected. Many oldfags of Veeky Forums are whales.

REQ ADDRESS:0xea3b887393e8bc00fb73e9f7007fb154a79e7ee5 is my request wallet address. I only have 350 req and can't afford any more, if all you people with 10k, 25k could send me even a little I would love it.

piss off

Worth a shot.

if you send us sharpy in pooper i'm willing to think about it

actually if you do this I'll send some too

Of course you with your disgusting /b/rown fetish has a brown ID

Oh no, what have I done. Why am I so desperate that I'm actually considering this.

120k, same.

REQ under 700 sats under $0.10 on binance

kek

>I bought at .048 and .065