Before, alts and bitcoin were friends... Now, all alts dump when Bitcoin goes up. We're not friends anymore...

Before, alts and bitcoin were friends... Now, all alts dump when Bitcoin goes up. We're not friends anymore... Altcoiners must kill bitcoiners.
Let's unite, fellow altcoiners. Stupid normies who just bought and held cannot make more money than aspies like us who stare at graphs all day and research the next big thing. Not fair.

Do you think when bitcoin crashes alts will go up or follow bitcoins trend??

They will crash too. I'm very sad and mad about this.

altcoiners cant live peafully with bitcoiners

I used to love Bitcoin, but now I just hate it. Bitcoin destroyed my life.

You are right OP.

I've got $1000 invested into an alt coin, that's already gone up a large margin

No one talks about it on here which is great, I assume community behind it knows to keep as much information to themselves as possible otherwise asshats like people on Veeky Forums try and pump and dump scheme a blockchain product that's built on a working product and fundamental upgrade to the current system.

I'll never release it, and i'll be refreshing Veeky Forums everyday in hopes no one finds out because fuck all you - you will never learn.

Reddit may be a bunch of loser virgin dickweeds but atleast they know what they're talking about, fuck you Veeky Forums, really, fuck you.

hint? I feel the same kinda

I hope it's COB or FUN

this is like lambo manufacturers worrying about horse drawn buggys

lol let the btc retards spend 15 dollars to wait 48 hours to get their transaction

use better tech and leave dumb goy in the dust

Or KMD/MONA

did anyone else read this in smeagol's voice?

WTF is your guys problem are you larping to scam newfags?

BTC goes up alts cache up.

Most never outperform BTC.

Some gain 30x more.

Some end up comfydo style.

Don't hate BTC hate game and your picks lol.

Some of Your picks will outperform BTC 10X but in 1 year so You just timed it wrong.

But nwm noone can't time market right.

If your not cut for this just hold fucking BTC.

Just remember to not sell low buy hi, and you will make it.

God bless.

Short term sure. But do you really think crypto isn't here to stay just based on the fact that technology advances every day?

If BTC crashes even once (>$1000) then something will replace it. And soon there will be too many people into this game for each new generation of shitcoin to stagnate like it did after Mt.Gox

all wrong, however FUN is a coin I also invest in and I recommend it, shills and pnd's aside, it has a good future investment if you hodl.

If Bitcoin crashes to 1000 everything will crash with it. Bitcoin has about 70% dominance right now.

link

Says you, you fucking imbecile.

Like I mentioned in a post above, the alt-coin that some people have invested in, including myself - not based on pumps and dumps, speculations or magic internet money - but a WORKING. PRODUCT.

With huge announcements Q1 2018 and all throughout with one of the most extensive whitepapers ever produced.

This coin will be completely unaffected by the bitcoin crash (which will happen, don't get me wrong) whether positive or negative.

Do some fucking research, get the fuck off Veeky Forums figure out what the fuck you like in a product and BELIEVE in a product, stop being a bunch of fucking children.

I'll say it again, I refresh Veeky Forums everyday to make sure my alt isn't mentioned by one of you cuckelberry kinks.

Stay the fuck away from my alt-coin.
I also leave with the information to remind you, to stop being a cocksucker and research on coins and not buy them coz the icons look pretty.

You're so fucking arrogant, stupid pajeet. You think people are buying Bitcoin 'cause it's a good coin? Not even fucking Steam accepts it anymore. People are buying this coin based on HYPE. If Bitcoin fails all other coins will fail. You're too low IQ to understand that though.

>steam is my litmus

NEET confirmed, opinion discarded.

Yes everything will crash I'm not arguing that.

I'm just saying crypto is here to stay even if the top 5 are five different coins in 1-3 years

Moron, absolute moron.
I'm a holder of BTC since prices we're at $80, and it's over pal.

Me, the early adopters, the veterans, blockchain enthusiasts, anti-federal reserve, anti banking system - ORIGINALLY bought btc for what it stood for, what it was going to become and what it DID become.

BTC is about to now take a graceful death and die slow, destructively but with honor. It came with a cause and shocked the world, now it's time for the shock and awe to disperse and cryptocurrency to become a modern day commodity. Insult me all you like, I'm not bothered.

Bitcoin now is what MySpace was to Facebook, just think about it. History repeats itself, and bitcoin won't ever be forgotton as it's the godfather, the boss omega and the legend to the myth in years to come.

Screencap this, mark my fucking words.
I promise you, this alt I've invested in will dominate.

You're larping so much, pajeet.
If you'd bought BTC at 80 dollars you wouldn't even post on Veeky Forums anymore.

Clearly you haven't read my earlier posts cockdude

Naw... bitcoin hasn't peaked yet

The currency is going to die... but it'll go up to 50k (maybe higher) quick... very quick and then crash

FUN is the only alt-coin I care about right now...

Tell us the coin faggot

If bitcoin crashes - there is no fucking way people will be able to withdraw. I think bitcoiners will park money in alts until the shit stops hitting the fan or until they can get money out.

Pls pm me the coin, I'm just a poor neet trying to survive in this crazy world. I don't even like this gay website

>pm me
top kek

So what's this magical alt? I have a few in mind and I'm invested in those.

Litecoin for steady 5x gains in 3-4 years

pwease tell me the coin, I've been a good boy this year. I want to take care of my family user

CAPP?

Nobody mentions that on here and it went up 7x since hitting exchange yesterday.

$1000 in your star coin. I doubt you're better than Veeky Forums

take a look at this reddit spacing

>you have to go back faggot

How do you feel about Ark