The game you are playing lists 'praise' and 'scold' as basic skills. What kind of game are you playing?

The game you are playing lists 'praise' and 'scold' as basic skills. What kind of game are you playing?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

abandonia.com/en/games/181/Princess Maker 2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some sort of imouto simulator

Catholic nun simulator "Brides of Christ"

Dwarf Fortress.

Double Pathfinder.

Childrearing Simulator 2016, ttrpg edition
Just kidding, they removed "Scold" from the game years ago.

Princess Maker: Tabletop Edition.

everyone is either a druid or beast master of some sort.

gibme dat.

Seriously, where can I find an imouto simulator.

Teaching Feeling

Give her a sandwich

Some ttrpg version of Digimon World 1 for PS1. You also have a Cheer stat, which seemingly has no mechanics tied to it.

Why does this exist?

A different kind of Roleplay

Sounds like Fate. It's amazing how much changing the skill list changes the type of game you end up playing.

Not your game, waste-of-life.

Meetings and Management

>fumble the praise check

"Nice tits, Alice."

>>Thread

Burning Wheel

Either this, or Monster Rancher. Some sort of monster raising game, for sure.

>Praise
>Praise
>Praise
>Praise
>Praise

I just have to say that Princess Maker 2 may be one of my favorite games of all time.

It really goes to show how deep of a game you can build out of relatively simple components, and the fact that it still holds up so well to this day is why I don't hesitate to call it a classic.

Awesome game.

Is there a Japanese version of Gog or something where I can get this?

abandonia.com/en/games/181/Princess Maker 2.html

>There are people who unironically raise their daughters to be sluts
This game is difficult though. The highest level I got was martial arts instructor.

My first game I roleplayed the father character according to the information in the intro. I figured he had seen the cruelty of war and didn't want this for his daughter. I tried to make her an artist and didn't go adventuring.
When she seemed to really want to beat her rival I shelled out for dance lessons, which made her a dancer in the end. Was a bit sad that she became this mainly because she thought I wanted it. She then failed her great performance because of lack of stamina and became a dance instructor. At least she also married money with a rich merchant.

Always interesting to see the final ending.

Second game I got a kind of delinquent martial Hero who hated me and married another Hero, but then broke up if I remember correctly.

Parenting ain't easy. And I ought to know, my folks nearly killed me twice.

I almost always end up with either a general or a hero, which I consider satisfactory. I feel like I should try to go for Queen at least once, but that's got stupid hard requirements

My friend always gets bandit. Can't help it. Even when he tries not to, like he's subconsciously tied to it.

Maid RPG?

I need DosBox or something to run this, don't I?

Yes

Yeah, but that's easy enough to download as well.

It's pretty impressive for a game that's less than 10 mb. I used to pass it around on a flash stick back in college when a 16 mb stick was a big deal.

Okay, got it working. Easy enough. Wish me luck!

May she never marry your faggy demon butler.

Underrated post.

>Meetings and Management
>fumble the praise check
>"Nice tits, Alice."
>roll for the recovery
>"The uh, TPS, the TPS report, it's nice"
>"... I didn't write a TPS report"
>"Well you should get on that then Alice"
>earned 200 XP, narrowly avoided a sexual harassment report, -1 relations with anyone who heard the exchange, -4 time for Alice as she's forced to write an unnecessary report

I'd play it.

Yo.
Yo.
This game, is amazing.

It's on my list of "must recommend to everyone." I have a hard time imagining someone who couldn't find something to love in it.

is there a Princess Maker ttrpg? If so, that. If not, I now want that.

Beat me to the punch by a mile, but I don't mind in the slightest. I didn't realize there were as many fellow princess makers on Veeky Forums.

The Pocket Monsters Tabletop RPG
Pokémon get da ze~!!!

>I'd have slayed for that 15 years ago.