What's the worst community on Veeky Forums, and why is it Modern General?

What's the worst community on Veeky Forums, and why is it Modern General?

Because they think the only Modern players that should exist are competitive ones, everyone else is a casual. Modern is just the name of the set of cards that can be used, it shouldn't be treated as anything other than that.

Worst community is D&D players. All they do is complain about how shit their/someone's else version of D&D is while playing nothing but it, and having endless arguments that go nowhere over bullshit that other systems don't suffer through.

Have you *seen* /pfg/ lately?

Hey, let's cut the shit and speak some truth here:

They're all awful.

Also it's summer, so there's that. Posting quality ALWAYS drops during summer.

Fetish thread, fetish thread, three pfgs at once, kitsune thread, catgirl thread, monstergirl/boy thread?

Because /wst/ /erpg/ and most of Quests were pushed to other boards.

False, nobody in 5eg actually plays Traditional Games.

/pfg/ is also D&D, just by a slightly different name.

40k vs. anything fanwank.

Its the shitty quests that haven't moved, I don't dislike quests, but the ones that have stayed are shitty and are essentially mod-protected shitposting

Pretty much, the quests still around are just so dumb and worthless.

Its the fuckton of generals for MTG that barely differ from each other

Modern is a special kind of hell, memedern players are human garbage and should be all genocided.

D&Drones come in a really, really close second.

By far the worst is the Anti-D&D fags, like yourself.

These are the only people who are actually dedicated to hating something. Everyone else actually enjoys games, while you spend all your time complaining about something that's popular, all based on a series of false notions like "anyone who plays D&D has only ever played D&D" and "If I shitpost about D&D enough, people might actually start playing the game I like, the one I will never actually play because I blame D&D for me not having a group when it's actually because of my caustic personality."

The drone has been triggered! I repeat triggered 3.5D&Drone

Modern is a special circle of hell where no one actually plays magic, they just like botching about t1 combos they read about on the internet. Most modern players are netdecking spikes who deserve to get pulverized in any other format.

I don't even play D&D, and I recognize how big of a faggot you are.

Hahaha the trigger is real!

Legacy threads. They're trying so hard to make it seem like they're not discussing a dead meme format

>These are the only people who are actually dedicated to hating something.

Except no. We mostly just play games that aren't D&D. But of course D&Drones keep shoving their game into every discussion and having awful arguments about it, so of course we'll shit on it when they do so.

Oh god, there's really no cure for you.
I honestly think the mods might need to take action.

>"people should be banned by the mods because they don't like my favourite system!"
Sadly there's no cure for your autism.

You just admitted that as long as people want to discuss a game, you will continue to militantly shitpost because you get that upset by people enjoying something you dislike.

Which means that you will shitpost until you get banned, because people will never stop discussing D&D, no matter how much you shitpost.

You deserve to be banned.
Not because you dislike a system, but because you can't stand people wanting to discuss it.

>D&Drone getting this triggered
So pathetic, can't even stand any critique of their shit system. This is why nobody likes D&Drones, they're nothing but shitposters who breed more shitposting.