kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What was your build in YJ anons?

>Special Hell

This is what talking at the theater's gotten me.

Reposting cause thread dies.
So I made my Territory's aspect survival and the element death, I also took Dangerous Shards and Extreme Shards. So tell me will things evolve really quickly here or would they evolve faster with life as the element. As a note I also plan to add in life fibers, gourmet cells, zergs, somehow put geneforge magic into it and finally add some Zerg. How does my evolution plan look? Also how does survival chances look for my travelers.

174. Young Justice
Origin: Mystic (-100), Age: 12, Race: "Human"
Skills: Basic Magic, Kaeps Sdrawkcab (-50), Cantrip Master (-100), Atlantean Sorcery (-100), Sorceror Savant (-150), Warring Warlock (-150), Thrifty Thaumaturge (-200), Advanced Magic (-200), Hasty Hexer (-300)
Super Powers: Most Common Superpower, Toggle (-100)
Items: Costume, Bulletproof Cape (-50)
Drawbacks: Just a Sidekick (+100), No Killing Rule (+100), Blinded by the Light (+300)

Bitch, I'm a wizard. I think I had a whole big spiel about my in-jump parents, but I don't think anyone cared.

>So tell me will things evolve really quickly here or would they evolve faster with life as the element.
I'd guess you'd get more evolution out of Life element myself, going with Death seems more likely to cause all that stuff to be half-dead/undeath abominations.

>How does my evolution plan look?
They gonna evolve gud.

>Also how does survival chances look for my travelers.
Near non-existant?

It sounds like no one's going to survive long enough to attune to anything in your Territory.

I don't think it would evolve at all, just constantly be in a state of ever degrading survival.

I'll set up safe zones, or just teach the zerg how to do traveler stuff.

>Pic related.
X-Men Movies Jump
Sooo, Stupid costume, stupid name, Mr. Morlock, and Juggernaut is Pissed at me.
Hopefully me apologizing and relocating to the other side of the globe whenever I see him will stoke his ego enough he will calm after a few years.

(PS, does paying 50 CP for age/gender let you choose location also? If not, do you HAVE to place your mansion in your rolled location?)

1,600+600 CP
16 + 3 + 8 = 27 years old
3 = Hong Kong
Experiment
Omega Healing Factor (1,400 CP)
Mansion (1,100 CP)
Mutant Stabilization Serum (900 CP)
Adamantium (700 CP)
Putting the Team Together (300 CP)
Canon Companions (0 CP)

Going to be honest, Healing Factor was not the power I wanted the most, and my regeneration is already combat fast. Molecular Manipulation is better personally. and Energy Absorption is awesome of you are already a tank because it divides damage before it even hits your armor.

Buuut, I already have a thing with giving people powers, especially through blood. The Marvel Comics jump was basically one big 1,700 CP power where my blood is Concentrated Dark Force Super Serum that can give others a permanent lesser version of my Darkforce abilities (Lantern Ring like utility + Autonomous/Telepresence Shadow) if given willingly. (Taken against my will it is all consuming Chaos)

Giving people Wolverine Healing Factor with a blood donation is more thematic than personal power.

I am basically the result of one of those Secret Govt programs that succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Or at least that is how it seems, what with all my freaking abilities I have, and the way I can empower others. I take over the program, and seek out various rich & powerful movers and shakers throughout the world. Offer them Perfect Health and a Centuries long lifespan (at the least) to buy in to the Mutant brotherhood, on the condition they promote legality for superpowers, and Born Mutants being treated no differently then made ones.

(Continued)

>X-Men Movies Jump Continued

The party line is, "If the difference between a Mutant & a 'Normal' is an Outpatient Procedure, the racism is pretty fucked up" Mutants are better in the sense that someone who can drink milk as an adult is better than someone with a genetic predisposition for cancer or Alzheimers. The solution between the inequality between the two is not to try and prevent mutants, but to make genetic screening be covered by healthcare so a parents children can have the best start possible. Also, join the armed forces, become a super-soldier.

My Canon Companions are Charles Xavier, Magneto, & Apocalypse. Did not take the Student/Master perks, but I am already a genius multiple times over, and working together with Charles and Apocalypse I should learn all there is to know about the mutant gene and hopefully crack the code wide open.

Magneto is so my two friends will end their feud.

My Mansion is a copy of Charles, so he can run his school from jump to jump

My Companions are other successes of the program, and will each have an different Omega power. Hopefully we will learn to transfer all our powers among us with Apocalypse having dome something similar before.

Juggernaut was a brief 'guest' of the program before it produced me and I took over, and is pissed at me for not destroying it out of hand. He has a point, but I needed the organisation intact to use it's contacts
to get my foot in the door with the establishment & show I was willing to 'play the game' for the good of everyone in the long run. If I succeed in my goals, hopefully he will see I make the right choice.

If I succeed in bribing away the mutant discrimination by turning the Have-Not's into Haves, I will probably use the 200 CP to purchase Delta Phasing, it fits well with the Darkforce Powers thematically, & I will probably say it is a new technique thereof.

Superhuman [100]
Human-Kryptonian Hybrid - Doomsday Mode [200] Gotta be spiky.
>perks:
Souvenir [Free]
Basic Magic [100] So... I have some magic. I guess they wanted me to work well against Supes?
Knows His Own Strength [Free] Great! I had similar stuff, but this also lets me not insta-knockout.
Cantrip Master [200] Yesss! Metamagic stuff like this is awesome, and Prestidigitation is fun.
>super powers:
Most Common Superpower [Free] Vanity!
Required Secondary Powers [Free] Extremely useful.
Cellular Regeneration [Free, Superhuman Stipend] My regen needs to be more ridiculous.
Drain No [200] Excellent. Another immunity covered.
Flight [Free] Useful as fuck, even if I can get in lots of places.
Heat Vision [200] Phew, phew!
Telepathy [300] Excellent.
Shape-Shifting [150] In case I want to /not/ be spiky awesomeness.
Sonic Scream [100] My voice is perfect.
Super Durability [Free] Gotta tank stuff.
Super Senses - Visionx3, Hearingx3, Taste, Smell, Touch [350] Getting better senses is always great. Through I'm pretty sure I can see infinity at this point...
Super Strength [Free] Nice...
Toggle [50] Yes! I've been looking for you.
>items:
Costume [Free]
Alternate Costumes [50] ...Apply stuff to the whole wardrobe, for free? Nice.
>drawbacks:
Never A Dull Moment [+200] Stuff happens.
Not Good At Planning [+200] Smash stuff? Seems decent.
Blinded by the Light [+300] I see they figured me being loose /might/ be a problem.
Bounty [+300] Come and get me.

>.48470891
Jump #17: The Witcher

Human - 0
Witcher - 300
Kaer Morhen

Soundtrack - 0
Horse Riding - 0
The Wild Hunt Comes - 600
Signs - 0
Should Look At Himself... - 0
Become a Monster (Wolf School) - 300

Companions (Priscilla, Yang) - 100
Witcher - 0
Ciri - 250

Steel Weapon - 0
Silver Weapon
Map - 0
Witcher Necklace - 0
Crowns X4 - 50

The Wild Hunt Is Following You + 600

Priscilla:

Elf
Sorceress - 200

Sound Track - 0
Horse Riding - 0
Magic - 0
Magically Sculpted - 0
Of Spirits and Sorcery - 100
The Witchest - 200
No, no, no - 100

Spellbook - 0

Yang

Human
Drop-In - 0

Sound Track - 0
Horse Riding - 0
Hunt Or Be Hunted - 0
Aura Of The White Frost - 200
Of The Elder Blood - 300

New companions get!

The Wild Hunt hates us. Probably because we're copying them, I guess.

>PS, does paying 50 CP for age/gender let you choose location also? If not, do you HAVE to place your mansion in your rolled location?
Yes.

No.

Rolled 566, 113 = 679 (2d605)

Can I just express how great No Cheating is?

From and perk desc?

Traveler's Gate, it basically is a toggle that boosts learning of mundane abilities to an absurd level to compensate for the voluntary loss of superpowers.

So how do I fix the dive if it fucks up again? I saw people having the same problem earlier but can't remember how to fix it.

Time for more Tosses of Gamer/Minion Master folks. He just finished Generic Dungeon Builder and has more Minions at his disposal than ever.

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane

Just refresh the page a few times or close and reopen it.

Heroic Age.

R-type.

Kirby.

What are some good early-chain jumps to get physical survivability perks in? I just started a new chain opening with Chronicles of Narnia to give me some nice mental fortitude. Now I need to get some strength and durability. Any good low-risk places to get that?

Sure, dunno what that is but sure

Saved

Saved

Tried that a couple times, it looks like pic related so it's a bit annoying.

>captcha those are burgers not sandwiches.

Burgers are a type of sandwich user.

>Sure, dunno what that is but sure
It isn't a game you know.

Jump #18: Princess Bride

Male
The Revenge
Mercenary

Hello - 0
My Name Is Indigo Montoya - 100
You killed My Father - 200
Prepare to Die - 300
Dread Pirate Roberts - 400

Adventure! Romance! Jousting! Probably.

So? He has the mentality of a Gamer, he isn't restricted to Vidya jumps.

Oh, we were only supposed to give him game jumps? Sorry, I misunderstood.

The button in the upper right the looks like an E will let you toggle between Tile, which is what you're on now, and List, which you may prefer.

That's just google deciding it looks like that now.

Conduit gives some pretty good durability.

Sburb could also work... It's perfectly doable, without grabbing lots of drawbacks.

See

Not what I meant, it used to look totally different. Like it didn't have the search or menus and such. It just had the jumps from left too right, I can't find any pictures to show it so best I can give is pic related as it's similar to what it looked like before.

Upper right, that is grid view, you are probably on List view right now. That is a toggle option

Lovecraft, go Shoggoth. As long as you don't take any of the big drawbacks you should be fine.

Again it was a totally different format I know about grid and list view but the UI has completely changed. Hell I had the UI i was used to like 2 hours ago now I have a weird google UI. I don't know how to actually describe the problem as I can't find a picture of what the other UI looks like.

That's not what he's talking about. I'm getting it too, it's something different. It looks kind of like what you get when you open a drive in your own Google Drive account instead of a direct link to it, but I know I didn't do that. It's odd. I don't particularly mind it, but I wish I knew why.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

Jump #14: Anno 2070
Drawbacks: Who Gave You This Number, Hell Hath No Fury Like A Scientist Scorned, Shoot Down The Rising Star, Hector Hates You (1700)
Age 27
S.A.A.T (1500)
Vortex
Techs
O Captain My Captain
Simulation Training
A Moving Reef
Science Works
Resupply
Cavernous Holds (1400)
Aesthetics (1300)
Quarterly Report (1200)
Academics Unite (1100)
Engineered Biosphere (900)
Artificial Alloys (600)
F.A.T.H.E.R. V3.0 (0)

This world seems pretty interesting. I'm going to spend a lot of time building up a civilization here, as well as designing a robotic army for my AI to manufacture, utilizing technology from past Jumps, with Lord of Light and Girl Genius technology in the forefront. Planning on becoming a powerhouse rather quickly, which is probably going to piss off the drawback people, but whatever.

1. Basilisk
2. Goat Simulator
3. A Certain Scientific Railgun
4. Commorragh
5. One Piece
6. Etrian Odyssey
7. Blame!
8. Transformers

So while I bring up a full statblock and look for more pixie pictures to use, anyone know some more early Jumps that work for this? Already have Golden Sky Stories and Undertale coming up.

Mount and Blade.

Changeling, if you dare.

Also to note the website address is different to the one the thread has always used but it redirects to the other version. Thread has
>drive.google.com/folderview

While the redirect gives
>drive.google.com/drive/folders/

Doesn't matter what you click on, old shortcuts or new you still get taken to this shitty format.

Yeah, I'm getting it from my bookmarked links. It's happening regardless. Which is annoying, because I prefer Jumpchain in alphabetized listing but with it opening in my account it's using my default of order in which I've opened them. I'm going to try with some other drive, see if this is a local problem or a change to the site in general.

Touhou, sort of. They obviously draw more on Japanese fey than western ones, and then discard what they don't want in order to make them all cute girls.

It's an option though.

I still get the old format on my phone but I'm not making jumps through my phone. It's just a pain in the ass.

Google likes fucking with things that don't need fucking with, more or less.

Had to jump on my phone to post this over.

Okay, this is odd. I hit "open in private window" by accident instead of "open in new window", and it didn't redirect. So I think it's something to do with your Google settings. Weird. Give me a minute, I'm going to check this further.

Have you tried changing if you are logged in or not?

Or clearing cookies for google?

If it is not affecting everyone it has to be deciding to give you the shitty format based on SOME criteria.

Best sunrider waifu companions?

So, wait, what does magic sense do in the traveler's gate jump if you're a founder?

Blue one.

Assault Carrier-Chan

Claude, I'm sure you have the charisma perks to handle it. . . right?

Sburb? Trolls get Fairy wings if they God Tier.

Nothing.

Maybe you find someone who can teach you Valinhall stuff?

Since you don't have to buy that to learn it...

>waifu Claude
>waifu Tokimi
>waifu Gaia
Best harem or best harem?

>teach the zerg how to do traveler stuff.
This is the best and worst idea since someone suggested chucking a zerg into Reds garden.

My god this man is a genius. I think it was either cookies or signing out but it's back to the old version.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

Jump #15: Goat Simulator
Size-Shifting Goat (500)
Builder Goat (0)

[screams externally]

1. Basilisk
2. Mount and Blade
3. A Certain Scientific Railgun
4. Commorragh
5. One Piece
6. Etrian Odyssey
7. Blame!
8. Transformers

Remember that Claude is a Yandere as fuck Q like being, and a drawback companion. She will kill your other waifus. . .

Gaia maybe, but Tokimi creates universes.

Ok worked it out, if you're signed in you get the format that looks like an 8 year old made it but if you aren't signed in you get the better version. This is just a pain in the fucking ass if I need to keep signing out and in to get a normal version of the drive.

>kill Tokimi and Gaia

It was cookies, I tried relogging first. I'm not sure why that happened, but at least it was easily fixable.

I'm signed in and I get the old version, cleared cache and it's still there.

eXceed.

Wait, no, it went back to that as soon as I logged into my Google account again. Fuck!

Q like means full reality warper user.

Just shut the fuck up and deal with a different fucking format. It makes no functional difference.

Same here, guess we could just use incognito to do it. Seems like if you're signed in now you get the load of piss version.

Actually, it does. Having it automatically open it in my account means that my settings are applied to it. So everything gets jumbled around. And if I change it to settings that unjumble it, then it jumbles my personal folders. So something's getting messed up and out of order.

See:

I wouldn't call that "early," though. I could be wrong, but SBURB is a scary place. Thanks anyway!

And it does have the drawback that makes everything light-hearted. Thanks, user!

I don't dare, not yet.

It's going to happen someday, but not yet.

Heroic Age-
0/1500
Drop-in, rolled for 27
Free Animal Empathy
Discount Jumper's Tribe
Prince
Silver Mind
Free Bronze Tribesmen Controller

Superiority Complex+300- What's the difference?
Aroogance+200- Still not seeing the difference

R-Type- Biological Weapons? I smell Minions
0/1200
Rolled for 29
General
Free Basking in the summer sun
Discount I greeted the seabirds
Discount But then...I entered the demon's den
Discount Metal Storm
Renaissance Man
Free R-9A Arrowhead
Free R-9JC Custom
Free Launch Bay
Free UFWS-004 Egir "Yamato"

Power-Up+200

Kirby-
0/1000
Rolled for The Great Cave
Rolled for 17
Ruler
Free Loyal Retrainers
Free Royal Authority
Discount Gordo Will Get You
Discount Royal Magic
Companion Import
Sweets Stockpile

Try logging out of Google.

Just tried it, it reset its self back to this same weird setup. I am on mobile so it is this really annoying locked bar scroll shit.

Next you are going to say that muffins are a type of cake.

That's only a stopgap measure at best. For now I'm opening the drive in a private window, a bit more cumbersome but means I can stay logged into Google.

>Generic Dungeon Builder - 597
Origin: Drop-In
Drawbacks: Metacritic (+200), Adventurer’s Guild (+200), DUNGEON WARS (+600), Sweet Loot (+600), Unpopular (+200), Plucky Adventurers (+200), Mating Octopi (+200)
Final Point Count: 3,200 CP
Core: Prototype

Dungeon Themes & Facilities:
-Ruins (Free)
-The Floor Is Lava! (Free)
-Industrial
-Natural
-Ruins
-Gothic
-Dungeon Towns
-Jumpervania
-Facility - Spa
-Facility - Inn
-Facility - Library

Monsters:
-Monster Safety
-Special Quality: Status Haxers
-Special Quality: Smart
-Special Quality: Humanoid Form
-Special Quality: Adaptability

Perks & Items:
-AESTHETIC
-Tech Integration
-Magic Integration
-Tablet of LAW
-Consequence Tablet
-Dungeon Paint
-Dungeon Chests!
-Musical Dungeon

Puzzles & Traps:
-Switch Puzzles
-Skill Tests!
-The Magnetic Absorption Spikes

Boss Customization
-Dungeon Master’s Special
--BP Count: 1,000
--Arena Control
--Stat Boost: Strength x2
--Stat Boost: Speed x2
--Stat Boost: Endurance x2
--Unique Battle Music
--Roaming Boss
--Super Form

I'M AT 2000 LINES ON PASTEBIN FOR THIS FUCKING THING.

AND I'M STILL NOT DONE.

Well technically. . .

Skimming through old threads, figured it was worth pointing out that some of the Quests have requirements in ASoIaF.

If you're a bastard you're not a Targaryen, if you're a Northman you're not a Targaryen and unless you take the Prince in Exile perk you're not allowed to take it either.

Point is you can't take Usurped with your build.

Usurped is a bit of a stupid one anyway. Requires a lot of things to take and the reward is pretty circumstantial. Largely just a roleplaying thing as it stands. May go back and tweak it at some point

Jump #19: the Dresden Files

Jump #18: Dresden Files

Male
Wizard - 200
Las Vegas

Magic 101 - 0
The Sight - 0
Wizard Tricks - 0
Clued In - 0
Power To Burn - 150
Refined Spellcasting - 150
Soul Source - 300
Empty Night - 800

Best Ale In Chicago - 0
Wizard's Lab - 0

Big Apocalyptic Trilogy + 600

Okay, first thing I'll be doing is offering the Council a deal: I'll empower their Wardens and allies with Aura and the Force in exchange for (officially) good standing and favors and (unofficially) a chance to study the Black staff, which I'll replicate with the Minecraft Table.

Then, I'll expose the traitors on the Council.

I'll go on to earn Harry's trust, then give him advice. Go out with the hot reporter, you have a brother, don't go to vampire parties - you know, standard friendly tips.

Finally, I'll use the Dread Pirate Roberts perk to convince Odin to teach me magic, and spend the rest of the jump working on that.

Hopefully I won't be required to step in and do too much once the apocalypse starts.

Say it again. Look into these soulless eyes and say it again.

So, to bring up a topic from last thread, if Clow Cards aren't a good representative of what Cardcaptor magic is capable of, what is?

What can a jumper do if with the Magician perk?

A muffin is technically a form of cake, in the same way carrot cake* is "technically" a form of cake. It isn't really cake but. . .

That is not to compare a delicious muffin to nasty ass carrot cake.

Things! Stuff! Magic!

/Sarcasm

Wank it. Because who the fuck even knows.

Muffins - Are - A - Type - Of - Cake.

Carrot cake is totally a cake. A muffin not so much.

Muffins are a type of cake.

Carrot cake is also a type of cake.

Both are great. Fuck you.

Bread on Top, Bread on Bottom, stuff in the middle
Burgers are a Sandwich
Likewise Muffins are a form of cake, or cake is a form of Muffin, whichever.

Definitions

Cake- an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated.

Muffin- a small domed cake or quick bread made from batter or dough

Just assume it works like another kind of DnD magic.

>carrot cake
>great
No.