FUCK Vizard and FUCK all the faggots who have been spamming shitty referral links all over Veeky Forums for the past...

FUCK Vizard and FUCK all the faggots who have been spamming shitty referral links all over Veeky Forums for the past months. Every single one of you deserved this exit scam. You could have joined ANY pump and dump server, but you decided to join the one that is run by an illiterate fucking pajeet; now you retards are finally paying the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CJVAmsD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened?

The fucking pajeet started a pump and then deleted the group and dumped on the users. Can’t say I’m surprised, thank god I sold

>trusting vizard
>ever

Are you retarded? You're supposed to take the signal and sell as soon as you make 10%-20%.
Of course he's gonna say don't sell. But that's when you sell. You're retarded if you fell for that.
Today's pump was a 250% for him. Kek.

What other pump and dump servers are there even? I haven’t ever found one for binance.

on ac they are giving bigpumps members similar ranks to the ones they had

Lol this is even worse. At least big pump tried not to look like a pajeet scam, these guys are legit streetshitters

Message from AUR dev:

Any resource is useful if you DYOR and don't expect to be spoonfed

what board is that desu

bitcointalk.org

I can still do that without being dumped on by an Indian dude

This is an actual non pajeet pump group.
discord.gg/CJVAmsD

>@everyone Unfortunately, many of our members have fallen victim to the recent BigPump exit scam; this is likely a big shock for the members who spent countless hours attempting to improve the BigPumps community, only for the admin to deceive them for a quick buck.

We sympathise with you and are willing to grant you a similar role to the one you earned in BigPumps as long as you contact a moderator with evidence that you had the rank. We hope this will make you feel better about the events that unfolded recently.

Once again, we thank you all for helping us make Accelerating Cryptos the best crypto server on Discord!

tl;dr if you managed to get a rank on bigpumps you are now able to get it on accelerating coins too lol

Oh that’s pretty nice

so what? if I was premium on bigpumps they will make me premium on their server too?

What people actually listened to some user on the internet on a shitpost site, with there satoshis and thought he had there interest at heart, my sides

Only made about 7% on that pump. Just bought some AUR to hold long-term.

was this like the captains pump group back in june / july?

Don't worry guys, the group is coming back to steal more money. lol

seems like it

you know that he lied about insider news? see

Yes. I'll be holding indefinitely.

>joining scam groups willingly
>not expecting to be scammed
I swear to god it's a mystery how some of you anons even get on the internet

From experience I can tell you that the only pump groups that work are small ones that are created by individuals that have money and know how to shill.

it worked, thanks man
thought all my invites were for nothing

Hopefully that Vizard fag gets his Bittrex account closed. Did people not see the latest email from Bittrex?

if you were in that group you fucking deserved it you fucking pajeet fucks

>you actually fucking tried pumping and dumping with vizard instead of joining the discord for endless lulz as people get dumped ON over aND OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVER SINCE CLOAKCOIN IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS BRO DON'T EVEN FORGET HOW FUNNY THIS SHIT WAS