Hey guys i was wondering how much this card costs, can someone who plays magic tell me please? thank you

hey guys i was wondering how much this card costs, can someone who plays magic tell me please? thank you

four of any mana and two red mana

It's either 4th or 5th edition, so about 60 cents.

/thread

No, it's four colorless and two red, so you need four wastes or something equivalent.

colorless is . This is asking for 4 generic and 2 red.
Shivans are a dime a dozen

Charizard, noice.

Jigglypuff, GO!

No, on older cards they didn't have the mana symbol but it's been errata'd.

(You)

He going all out!

Pics or it didn't happen.

it's fourth edition. 5th was 1997. tcgplayer has it listed at $0.91.

Listen to me and listen to me carefully, everyone in this thread here cannot evaluate MTG cards.

That card can be worth either $1 or $100. I can't tell from that picture alone since for me to tell I would have to do a test in person but you need someone who's well versed in MTG card grading to know whether that is a regular 4th edition Shivan Dragon or an Alternate 4th Edition print Shivan Dragon. Alternate 4th edition cards have a different way of identifying the cards in which you need a blacklight to test.

Nice try, sparky, but you did a shit job MSPainting the symbols over each other. The very least you can do is not leave your crappy editing program sitting out in your bar.

You're just doing this on purpose.

i was playing with a literal autist who tried to pull this on me because i won the game with door to nothingness and used a land or ability to create mana of any color which she insisted meant that it was colorless mana. i wasn't about to fight an autist so i let her have the win.

Okay, you made me go check. You win.

10 points for Hufflepuff.

>letting a girl win
>ever

Might as well castrate yourself, Nancy

fourth edition, not worth shit.