en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/46787308/IG-and-SoB-thing?offset=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this sister so puffy?

Nuns with guns, you autist
This thread is a Kick ass SoB thread

Pretty cute nuns with guns though

We shall teach this fool the true meaning of faith!

Because she's a pure cinnamon bun too pure for this world.

>believing imperial propoganda that 9 ft tall Mutants who spit acid and ride giant wolves and use Chainsaws as melee weapons are real
>Implying Space Marines arent just battlesuits that regular people wear
What'll they think up next?

Purge him with the holy trinity sisters!
Bolter!
Flamer!
Melta!

Did someone say Trinity?

Wipe this Heresy from the Stars. Scourge and Purge, 'til not remains of this vile heresy but the bitter memories of the faithless.

>nuns
>comfort women
Not everything is like your dirty mangas user.

>implying OP reads Tau heresies

Ignoring the shutty op, but question: Where do sisters of battle get their equipment? Doesnt mars hate them?

The honly trinity of purity sister!
What do sisters think of Plasma?

Aren't the ecclesiarchy is so rich that they can just pay admech to make the stuff?

The Ecclisarchy has a lot of money.

Wait, forge worlds use money? How does that work?

>Forge world, can you make x product for us?
>Sure, that'll cost y amount of currency.
>Here you go.
>Thanks, now we can use this to purchase more resources.

Probably something like that.

>For eleventy bajillion mega-thrones, you get a new Baneblade
Then the thrones are spent on getting materials, replacing fallen laborers, bribery, corruption, internal Mechanicus red tape, allowances, etc.

>be head of forge world
>preacher says he needs sister armor made
>nigga i aint got time fo dat shit we making tanks!
>Holy shitballs a rhino full of imperial credits just unloaded itself at my house
>uhhh yeah sure i can crank out some sisters armor.

Either that or if they refuse to make the armor then they get purged for heresy.

Are there any cute Sisters?

Yes.

It's too hot for them to handle.

I mean, statistically speaking there's bound to be at least one.

Does this mean the Sisters of battle have comfort women for their comfort women?

Huh. I always thought that since the imperium sort of worked on reqesution, that the SoB had everything made in house. I wonder what a SoB controlled forgeworld would look like

The only imperial branch who make things in-house are the space marines. The whole techmarine arrangement isn't just for show, you know.

Blacksmiths. Blacksmiths everywhere.

>I wonder what a SoB controlled forgeworld would look like

Something like this i would think.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8FXC9fODQs

Interesting question from that now. Do the space marines get a stipend of basic logistical goods from the Adeptus Mechanicus or Administratum? Like who makes all those bolter shells they use, or the rhinos and predators and other vehicles? If every marine chapter had to be completely self-sufficient in terms of production then each chapter would need an entire planet dedicated to making their weapons/vehicles/ammo if not more. Maybe I shouldn't delve too deeply into this.

Generally marines will have a forgeworld tied to them, like the one thats in the system they are protecting. Fleet based chapters have forgeships that keep them supplied.

As stated by user, Chapters have ties with forge worlds to supply them their arms, armor and vehicles.

>chapter would need an entire planet dedicated to making their weapons/vehicles/ammo if not more
Not really. The output of a forge world can feed entire armies scattered throughout the galaxy. One Marine Chapter, combined with their culture of veneration and maintenance of the same tools for centuries, means they need even less supply.

There are only 1000 marines per chapter so a city is usually enough which is fine because typical ships have the production capabilities of one. Granted, the really advanced tech will probably require going to a forgeworld but since Space Marines take care of their tech and have techmarines on hand what they get tends to last.

That's why they have home planets and fortress monasteries, or, in the case of fleet-based chapters, can requisition raw resources from planets they have close ties with.

Isint it just Starcraft by that point?

>being a bitter virgin desperately trying to contain his loneliness with shitposting
I feel sorry for you

What the fucks a comfort woman?

A prostatute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

Learn some fucking history you ignorant child.

Comfort women have been a feature of many conflict zones. It's happening right now in Africa and Indonesia.

Thanks for all the info. I just find it neat to sometimes think about the logistics and sometimes the economy of 40k and what it would look like. I can't help but wonder why the Imperium at large hasn't gone bankrupt with the state of perpetual war it finds itself in. This shit can't exactly pay for itself, that cash has to come from somewhere.

Of course they are. The knowledge that Sisters are watching over them comforts many a loyal guardsman and woman as they purge the universe of Mutant, Heretic and Xeno scum alike.

>I can't help but wonder why the Imperium at large hasn't gone bankrupt with the state of perpetual war it finds itself in.
exploiting human life on a million worlds

You'd be amazed at how productive a place can be once environmental and ethical concerns are thrown out the window.

After 10,000 years of constant war, the Imperium pretty much runs on a mix bureaucratic inertia and sheer faith in the Emperor, because the alternative is either horrible aliens or Chaos, so what's several hundred thousand bailouts and endless loans and high taxes

But in the lore sisters have their vaginas removed.

wat

A vagectomy.

It's a perfectly common procedure.

In this faggot's headcanon.

Have you looked behind a Sister Repentia's loincloth? They have no vaginas.

Considering they can get plasma pistols in their dex and plasma training in the RPG, I'd say they respect and appreciate them, despite it falling outside of the 'Holy Trinity'.

The Ministorum and the Mechanicus have a real love-hate relationship going on and they both have to much self pride to let bad blood get between them, barring a few outliers.

Do you mean ovaries, user?

Also there used to be a fringe faction with a live-love relationship
IIRC the Morei schism involved techpriests and ministorum priests who believed the two factions should become one, both worshipping the Emperor

>slaanesh_aligned_heretek_factory.avi

And have you ever looked under a space marine's helmet? THEY HAVE NO FACES OR BRAINS, ONLY FORMLESS PLASTIC.

Space marines are some sort of alien monsters.

I think he's taking the piss out of the claims that space marines are castrated.

No, vaginas. They have been removed.

If you're suggesting that they're painstakingly shaved by their sisters before being inspected by a sister superior then I could stand to hear a little more...

Their heads are solid, clearly they are some sort of Battle suit controlled by a tiny creature in the chest cavity, a creature so horrifying that games workshop refuse to create a model of it.

Ipso facto repentia vagina is equally horrifying.

It's the only logical explanation.

Nigga they can hire some fucking captain to follow them around in a cargo ship fulla whores to sate such needs. They literally would not in a million years waste power armor on actual fucking prostitutes, go away.

>thinking that a strippers costume is actually power armor.

SoB don't fight, that's just propaganda.

That "power armor" is inexplicably much thinner and more form fitting than real power armor. Either it's wafer thin or they're emaciated inside.

That cute little backpack isn't big enough to be its power source.

Nevermind the high heels and boob plate.

The only logical explanation - it's just a costume.

What costume would you give imperial comfort women? Sexy space marine / space nun, obviously.

>believing imperial propaganda about "balls of steel" and "we die standing"
>implying guardsmen aren't just meatshields they throw at the enemy until the power-armored primadonnas get there

>Until the power-armored primadonnas get there, to pretend they helped*

We know that everything about Guardsmen is propaganda, just read the uplifting primer.

I want this SoB meme to die.

I want token strong women out of my Imperial Guard.

Imperial Guard is mans army in a mans world.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

o7 FFFFFFFFFFFF

Is it somewhat standard issue for SoBs to always have white hair? Or do the ones with white hair are specially "exalted" ones that're above the "normal non-white hair" sisters?

The Emperor is a woman! Smash the patriarchy!

pretty sure the white hair is just the equivalent of a SM chapter, not every SoB has that

>implying SOBS are not like real soldiers
>implying the pretty white-haired space nuns can't do actualy fighting and get along with military personnel

Does anyone have the comic with the bashful sister and the guardsman?

It's only the Orders Famulous that are the comfort women, well courtesans they serve nobility not plebs, in space. The Orders Militant actually fight.

lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/46787308/IG-and-SoB-thing?offset=0

The Bene Jesuit influence is very noticeable. And therefore awesome.

Why not both?

If the most badass human women seek out and get knocked up by the most badass human men, would that not make the best breeding stock for the future generations of sisters, commissars and scions?

This would also be great for the morale of the guardsmen, knowing if they survive the campaign they will be getting some hot soritas action, expect for the Kriegers they would not know what to do with it.

Thank you. So cute.

Time spent with child is time not killing. Humanity has not shortage of hot potential partners who would quite happily marry a guardsman if it meant sharing in the Right of Settlement.

And Kriegers do know what to do with it in theory. Would they derive any sort of pleasure from the act? That's less certain.

Which is best in life, to purge the Heretic, the Witch, and the Xeno with Melta or with Flamer?

How heretical would it be to have a trinity of bolter, flamer and plasma?

the whole pregnant while in combat thing for one

this is the grim darkness of the future user, not fucking Africa

This isn't about hot partners this is more like the bene gesserit. You have a genetic stock that you only place the strongest and smartest into and occasionally create noble houses from when the right of settlement is available.

Over successive generations you would get stronger, faster, smarter, and less witchy(the whole burn the witch thing) humans eventually leading to some kind of genetically stable supersoldier that can replace the current ones.

Why do you think All sisters are locked in battle all the time?

Am I wrong to thing between months long ship travels, monastery world retreats and administrary work there is plenty of time to make babies for the emperor?

>superior soldier stock still has the same bs and ws as a group of bums scooped up from some agri-world

Of course it has. If history has told us anything, there is nothing as an invincible army.
>implying some specially bred ponce would be a match for a bunch of career soldiers who have been drilling for months and learning to work as a team.

I want to pat that head.

I want a qt sister or an eldar waifu
preferably both!

t. lonely horny guardsman who is going to go over the top.

Where is that post where an Old One frog dude was complaining and moaning how humanity and space elves were indeed sexually compatible but the space elves fucked it up with their over the top orgies and now them being sexually compatible is tricky.

'Cause well there was a warhammer thread that had that post, can't remember the name, ofcourse. But it was there. Also "Lonely Guardsman" and Eldar waifu romance is always popular isn't it? Haven't seen much IGxSister action that much myself DESU.

someone's writing one on the writefag thread right now.
>tfw never ever.

A whole bunch of recently scooped up agri worlders would be conscripts user, stat wise sisters are better.

"Premiering soon in a cinematorious near you."

>sisters
>a match for veteran soldiers
go home little girl.

Sisters have equal or better stats than veteran guardsman in every area.

Veteran Sisters (Celestians) are even better.

Conscripts are ws2 bs2
Regulars are ws3 bs3
Vets are ws3 bs4
Sisters are ws3 bs4

cmon now, don't embarrass me with crunch lads.

Space Marines are mutants jerking off to their primarchs tech and traditions.
SoB are the only ones who have pure faith which is proven by all the miracles Emperor bestows on them.

thats the wrong way to spell guardsman.
>tfw killing demon fucking shits with the leman russ.

>Starcraft
It was originally going to be a 40k game, that's why they're so similar.

Guard need priests to get miraculous rerolls.

It's always the and lonely guardsman getting to be paired with elder waifu. Can anyone tell me what it's so dang popular??