You guys don't get it

You guys don't get it.

Society has been fundamentally changed thanks to cryptocurrency. No longer do you have to slave away at a job you hate, abandoning your family and friends for your 9-5 while dollars are printed freely by central banks, making it all for nothing. You can now free yourself from the rat race, and it's all private and secure.

A fundamental shift has happened in people's minds. For the rest of their lives, they will be investing in crypto, no matter whether it corrects 30% or not.

Invest now or regret it forever, BTC is going to $1 million each.

Someone's gotta do the work though.

I havent ever had to really work and im 40. Your just a young loser that doesnt have life figured out. Before crypto there were tons of other ways to make easy cash. Actually there were a lot funner ways that came with perks like women, something most of you will never know.

Robots

i want to smell her pussy t.t

Teach me.

sure thing gramps

examples?

Event organizing is a fun way to make money. You can start small with house parties or rural parties. Selling party favors and what not. If you can create a fun time people will pay. Trouble is your generation finds sitting at a computer "fun", so video games and day trading is where the money is to be made of you all. Cant really offer a girl a turn on your role playing for a blowie now can you.

pic source pls also is this a trap

>Actually there were a lot funner ways that came with perks like women
like whoring your sister out?

I probably fucked your mother or at the very least your mother fucked a guy just like me, so I dont know what to tell you. I wouldnt trade the experiences I had for the prison sentence you call life. Im just making some cash now travelling one last little party before a well earned death. You got what 60 more years of living under video surveilance, uncertanty and China! We used to laugh at those chinamen, now they will be your masters. Oh and we were allowed to say shit like chinamen. The world was basically the pol board unironically.

Nocoiners will

I can smell your sadness through my computer young virgin. Dont worry women will look passed all your deficits once bitcoin hits a million dollars per coin. Keep the hope alive, you are making me rich!

Sound like work to me

Yes partying is hard work for people with no social skills i guess.

Selling drugs is still a legit way to make money.

Not a trap. She’s pretty common. Italian I believe. Has a few sets.

At least my dick still works and I can fuck your wife

43 here and my dick still works fine. I go to Bangkok frequently and bang the shit out of 18 year old bar girls. It’s about 60 usd all night (ie 2000 baht). They sell generic Cilias at every pharmacy so it’s not an issue.

Jesup christ. When grandpas have nothing going for them so they convince themselves that they suddenly have "wisdom" to validate their wasted life as "experience", it's just so sad. And they act so smug about it too like the know how young people act by observing theit loser son or grandkids.

at least = defeated
also, if you think your dick stops working at 40 you are really just projecting your lack of current labido. I wager I am in better shape than you and as an old guy I get way more young puss than you. My generation is simply better than yours. Its not disputable, we boomers sacraficed your entire generation for a fun time. sorry, not sorry.

what is Cilias? does that cure STDs?

>Being so undesirable that you need to go to abother country to get vulnerable women

>person born in 1977 calling himself a "boomer"
larper confirmed

He knows whats up. Trips to Phillipines, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. We litterally have a new 20 year old gf a week. We travel paradise with them and then dump when they annoy us. Keep having fun with your gfs who want you to be a man and stuff.
here is wisdom. fucking hot chicks is all that matters.

>I go to Bangkok frequently and bang the shit out of 18 year old bar girls
lmao what a loser

>We litterally have a new 20 year old gf a week. We travel paradise with them and then dump when they annoy us. Keep having fun with your gfs who want you to be a man and stuff.
you mean prostitutes cheap enough to keep around for days at a time

these are not "gf"
lmao

>you mean prostitutes cheap enough to keep around for days at a time
>you mean prostitutes expensive enough to not be able to get rid for years at a time
Sounds like a wife. What's the different between "prostitutes" and "normal women?"

this is the kind of autist who calls a jungle monkey hooker is a girlfriend

take a good hard look everyone

But I don't go for jungle money hookers.
Just asking a question since I see married couples all the time and the woman is usually a drag on everything including sex. Sometimes they're good for sex though so I just wanted to see what your opinion was on what is a wife nowadays other than an expensive, persistent prostitute that can take your money when she feels like it.

Dude you're on Veeky Forums and you're forty. That fact alone means you're a failure.

We're all autists here, you idiot.

It’s fantaric tho. Angeles City (the Philippines is too). 1000 pesos (which is 20 usd) for all night with an 18 year old.

Mine has more money than me. Helped me a lot.
She is basically like a bro, but with a hot body and that likes to fuck all the time. Sometimes I don't have stamina for here.

Also, we travel the world together and even though shes fisically way weaker than I am, she comes along for everything I want to do (last year we climbed a volcanoe in Indonesia).

Sorry that you are such a virgin neet faggot that you never met any woman without thinking about fucking her or without puking in your own mouth. Don't believe everything you read online. Most women are not golddiggers user.

Stop being a cunt and get out of the basement!

Not really. Airline pilot bored on a layover. No good hookers here.

I've been out of the basement. I'm 29 and have traveled a lot myself. I live in Utah, surrounded by married couples, and what you're claiming your marriage is like is not what 90% are like. Good for you striking gold, but don't think you're the standard.

Okay I concede. Especially when you live in such a shithole with probably a lot of idiots.

How is the average person around the place you live?

You should come to Southern Europe man, or South America. Good weather, good food, cheap living, and the people are nice and open.

>Airline pilot
How is life as a glorified bus driver making less than half of what I make?

Veeky Forums is fun, I'm 40 too

>How is the average person around the place you live?
Mormons. It's basically this:
>such a shithole with probably a lot of idiots.

Feel sorry for you OP. Those surroundings must suck. But you also have to take into account that where you live shapes your view of the world, and that the whole world is not like that (you mentioned you travel a lot as well, so I'm sure you know this).

Get out of there while you're still young. Maybe even get out of the US.

been there done that.

"Nothing that comes easy in this life is worth anything."

Dr. Kelso, Scrubs

words to live by