Seriously what the fuck am I supposed to do with all of this money, this shit is ridiculous

seriously what the fuck am I supposed to do with all of this money, this shit is ridiculous

I really want to take it out and purchase picrelated, but at the same time I know that I could easily afford more later

I'm torn Veeky Forums, that's my dream car and I'm finally within reach. Do I pull the trigger? All of my btc is already off exchanges and in a private wallet.

You could help me move and start my new job and save my life.
13wcaphr5364ae5 tv1FfYnLA5LA2bidxBL.
Please? I'm really fucking desperate.

Cash out? You know better than that. It's not like you could even if you wanted.

>Buying a newer model Porsche
Pleb please

Give some away or something, shit.

>buying a car

The man child epidemic is real

Like to the point I'd do anything for it.

same here.. wanna take a profit but I cba knowing that I'll lose money in the future..

you'll have huge buyers remorse while you lie in bed at night thinking about the depreciating piece of shit in your garage while the coins you spent on it keep climbing

bro the cayman R is one of my favorite cars of all time.

>mid engine, perfect weight distribution
>objectively looks better than any similar-aged 911 for half the price if not more
>ridiculously reliable

If I could afford it i'd get a 930. these are just a bit more fun IMO

Sell half and hold rest .if you're willing to giveaway some ,go ahead n help a poorfag
1NSBipgHFDCoAnHNDU9hpgizNpZ51vuNc9

Yeah, sure, blow it all on a fucking car. Don't retire or anything.

I won't lie, it does look quite tasty from certain angles.
But yeah, a 70's 930 is where its at.

Wishing you the best of luck either way, my man. Can't not like a Porsche lover

You'll be just as happy in something that costs half the price. Be smart. Maintaining that shit is expensive too. Just basic tires, brakes, alignments.. It's not as fun as you think.

>man child

just child in this case. I'm 19 and there's more money in my BTC wallet than I've seen in one place in my entire life. I run my own dropshipping and social media management businesses but when I get those checks, they pay for my college tuition.

This is different, this is a ridiculous amount of money for me.

Please send me some btc

1MJHb6a1NooQuGeNLd9acFn7N5BxmGubCY

Wasting money on a car instead of retiring early, lol.

tell us how much it is and how much the car is

>muh car
Your goal should be to get enough so that you can invest in a safer way (not government bonds but property and solid stocks, mostly property) so you can have enough passive income from that to buy a porche every year.

Don't be a nu-rich moron and splurge your savings on a luxury item.

The reason why i hate making money with crypto is every time you cash out, you see the money you cashed out double

>sell a privileged position in the TCP/IP of global finance in exchange of some nigger car to commutecuck with

Good goy.

It's tasty user no doubt.
But if you buy your car now it will be really hard to have the easy gains you had recently. You'll work until your old days

Agree about the Cayman in general. But the latest generation sucks bit time:
4 Cylinder Motors in a Porsche, KYS
Go for one of the older Caymans with the proper 6 cylinder motors, the 4cyl is utter shit

>go to Veeky Forums
>read about shitboxes
>buy a shitbox car and tools to fix it
>pimp it out as if you didn't have much money
If I became a millionare overnight, my plans wouldn't change: I'm lifting my Crown Vic, rebuilding my bike engine, rebuilding my truck engine. I'd just have the free time to do it faster then.

the pic in the OP is a cayman R, it still has that beautiful flat 6.

yeah and one month after you did all that, you'd get bored

yes goy. buy nigga cars made for negroes. fuck sluts. yes good goy. do it!

gib me 1LLEyUH4PRY5La2GbJ9uoip6qcddG2NGgZ

>Buying a car

No thank you. I own over 100 BTC but I still just walk every desu.

Ok user,
if you feel like it go and do it.
but sit back for a moment and think about it. once you bought the car of your dreams. what the fuck are you going to do? you have the fucking car, you drive that fucker around for a week or two and realize youre the filthiest fucking bitch on planet earth and that you are unhappy as fuck because people think you are an idiot with that car. then you realize u cant even pay for gas anymore cuz u used all them precious btc to buy a fucking car to show off.

if you are craving things to feel good, you are in a bad place. once you get those things you will crave for more things to have. you are never going to be satisfied. if you really think u "made it" and that you should do something. MAKE PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE that do not involve materialistic things. its about WHAT YOU, user, CAN AND WANT TO DO IN LIFE THAT HAS MEANING OTHER THAN BUYING A FANCY CAR

you're welcome, user. i hope i could be of help

1AySPSohXQv4EchPhu4HAE7o8FxEGM2bWq

When BTC is worth a million in 5 years you'll finally buy a car.

Please send me BTC anything is good for me.

1Ef2YdqVwPRm1RLeNKbsDoGMQW7vbGFKm2

Might as well. btc will be worth sub 1000 in less than 3 mths

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT make a purchase over $9999

I've also been looking at a car and honestly, once you go beyond 500k on your savings acount you start to consider the loss you get on your car after a few years
the more you put into a porsche the more you get out of it even if you drive it a few years these days
same goes for older bmw's
I'm eyeing a first gen porsche panamera turbo S around 50k right now even tho it might still lose a lot of value

I'll probably have lease a driver with his own car, but even then idk. I live in London right next to a park, where would I ever want to drive to? I get up, get exercise in the park, get groceries, eat, chill, sleep. Repeat. I rent cars on holidays, but that's it.

Invest it in an asset that appreciates value

buy a cheap fun car around 0.5 btc

If you keep your bitcoin, you'll lose both the money and the car. Don't push your luck.

How much have you got?