What happens when they accept BTC as payment option?

What happens when they accept BTC as payment option?

BTC rises, are you retarded?

more HODL

is it in their interest to accept btc? they still need to turn it into $, and the price is quite volatile. it is easier for them to just accept fiat and make the customer do the work. they want $8.99 for a book, not $8.99 of btc which COULD be $9.50 or $8.50 in an hou

I work at Amazon HQ. There are rumors inside the company that Amazon is going to announce a partnership with ARK this year. You didn't hear anything from me.

my dad works for amazon he say we accept the bitcoin this weekend when the wallstreet faggots try to short

they won't due to fees...

Do dubs confirm?

Post proof.

Amazon can just HODL

>Believing Arklets

Kek

john, come to my office right now.

Steam cancelled bitcoin support because this piece of shit is slow and useless as a motherfucker. No way in hell amazon is letting their support deal with all the trouble

What proof do you want? It's a rumor. Take it as you will.

would they accept any uncertainty? they have to convince their shareholders that a bird that might fly away is better than a bird in the hand

There's this thing in finance called a hedge... Buy if anything prevents them from accepting BTC, its most certainly the transaction fees so unless some massive improvements are made on that front, they won't accept it. I believe their average transaction is $40-50ish meaning Bitcoin would cost considerably more than traditional merchant fees.

I came

They won’t. Merchants are dropping btc like hot potato’s, it’s not a viable payment option like it once promised per the whitpapers

Game over.

Steam drops BTC support due to high fees

>thinks Amazon is gonna use it as a payment option

it"s not sustainable because of BTC transaction fees and time

>There's this thing in finance called a hedge.
i know what a hedge is. how is taking btc a hedge? a book gives them $8.99 for example, even if the value of the dollar changes in real terms. what do they use to hedge against the btc volatility

proof that you work at amazon hq

Make a formal request that Amazon accept ETH, IOTA, XRP, XLM and LTC as payment options because these are faster, have low transaction fee and can handle transfer of small amount of money.

Eth is dead man.

You can already buy amazon gift cards with bitcoin.

this

>Paying $15 in fees for a $5 product
Never happening
They may adapt ltc though

INVEST INVEST INVEST!!!!

>buy some moist ass wipes
>that will be .001 satoshi
>open up wallet
>.002 satoshi fee
>send .003 sats
>btc prices goes down 10% in the time it takes the btc to get to its destination (4+ hours)
>have to send .0009 more satoshi
>.003 sat fee now because everyones trying to panic sell
Thank you based amazon

why do you fags post shit like this? I hope no retard actually believes any of this

we 100k

Not even Steam wants BTC, why would Amazon?

buyer pays the transaction fee. and btc fees are under 10sat/byte right now. Amazon could also open up a BTC exchange, or an online BTC wallet managed by your amazon account. Once your BTC is in your amazon wallet, they can use off chain tx for purchases

Why would amazon accept a form of payment that takes 2 hours to complete and costs $10 per transaction? Why would anybody? Bitcoin is a long term store of value, not a spendable currency.

LMAO

You wake up from your dreams.

Society are exit too, as you can see with Steam, Amazon will never accept BTC as payment option.

They tried to make their own coin years ago but failed.

REQ holders get rich because it will be done via the Request network.

>3 hour transaction times
>5 dollar transaction fees
Yeah no. BTC is not gaining adoption, it is losing it, and quickly. You just lost Steam.

kek

wow you just explained the lightning network

300k is a nobrainer

Purse.io

the bitcoin grinds to a halt as all the neets order their groceries with btc.

Massive merchant adoption right now would kill BTC. We need to wait for lightening network then test merchants on that.

It's not the right stage in the development for amazon. But soon enough it will be

>What happens when they accept BTC as payment option?

Nothing, because who would be foolish enough to pay with BTC, an asset that rises exponentially in value?

THEY WON'T