Instead of slaying dragons why not have a nice cup of tea with them?

Instead of slaying dragons why not have a nice cup of tea with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXPZW8B93S0
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41655118/#41705565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't work unless the dragons are British..

also because most dragons have extremely sophisticated palettes for monsters that eat things whole and eat/drink in portions that would put ogres to shame.

So imagine this: in order to have a nice cup of tea with the dragon, they're going to want Orange Pekoe, five kilograms of fresh, tea leaf buds, boiled in a mithril tea cage in twenty five liters of glacial spring water.

And to make it even more frustrating, they'll want cookies to go with it. Good ones.

And they want Japanese tea masters to do the whole show and dance of tea ceremony and will not accept "This is not Macha" for an answer.

The estimate cost of all this would be somewhere in the five to ten thousand gold range.

your only saving grace is that they brought their own tea set and will offer their own fires to boil the water.

One of our players in a 2e game was a dragon. He played it out of the monster manual at a very slow advancement rate. He died by running too hard into a door.

The problem is the high possibility of revealing scalies in your group. Best course of action is to slay them and forever wonder what disgusting garbage gets your weirder friends off. At least you can hope you get to wonder forever.

Hey, if you're lucky it'll be something normal like getting tied up with ropes, or having a busty mature woman rape them with her horsecock dildo.

If you give a dragon a cookie...

I love this bombass tea

Now I'm imagining a dragon who hoards and/or cultivates all this stuff. She collects more Gold than the average dragon, but her hoard is negligible because she sinks it all into tea supplies and Ceremonies. The adventurers come in looking for the hoard, planning on slaying her, but instead get invited to sit down at the tea ceremony. Of course, if they fail their etiquette checks she eats them... AFTER the ceremony, so as not to cause disruption.

Dragons can have all kinds of hoards. Why not just skip the gold and go straight for tea?

>Dragon of cocaine

Now I want to do a campaign where the adventurers are enforcers for a Mafia-style dragon that collects drugs and doles them out to a cult of addicted thugs.

>dur dur dur people who like athropomorphic animals are worse than Lady Gaga Hitler of /d/

It really is some bombass tea, user

Fuck both of you

Caffeine doesn't affect dragons the way it affects humans. It's like giving him PCP.

Dragonsbane is another name for Caffeine.

Niche already occupied by a daemon of cocaine.

>she eats them... AFTER the ceremony
>Not have specific moments in the ceremony where you're supposed to eat rude guests and percise rules as to how, in what order, and what with you eat each type of your ill-mannered guests
>Not having such a mastery of etiquette you account for any way they may fight back and the havoc they cause in the process
0/10, poor form, go spend another century refining your knowledge of ceremonial dragonic tea parties etiquette dragoness

>Seems I can not post today

I find what gets people off interesting though

Bump for tea dragons

Chinese Black Dragons also make pretty good tea.

Tea isn't your only option, mind you.

If you're not a shit tier dragon it is

What about coffee-loving dragons

Can't have tea, the time dragons are hoarding it all.

I am the dragons

Because the scaled fiends are either dumb beasts requiring slaughter or intelligent enough to be a threat against the dominion of man.

Either way, the world is better upon their extermination.

I bet it'd be worthwhile for a sufficiently wealthy adventurer.

God damn it. Beat me to it.

>Turkish dragons
Get out

>dragon thread
>vorefags show up
Like clockwork.

Oo, imagine they did that trick with the hot sand, but instead of little coffee pots they have pelican bill sort of containers hanging underneath their jaws and they sort of nuzzle their snouts into hot sand and then let the bubbling coffee dribble into cups of customers.

What if dragons had coffee for saliva?

>"You know, I enjoyed that roleplaying bit with the little dragons and the tea. It was a nice, lighthearted break from our normal murderous rampage through dungeons."
>I bet that guy wants to fuck dragons...
I don't understand this thought pattern.

>namefag defending furries
Don't you sick fuckers have some bards to pretend you can seduce a female of any species?

>Dragon eating humans
>Always vore
>ALWAY
Because they kidnap princesses to fuck them right?

>hurr durr if ur not into vore ur into furry bestiality
C'mon now.

>Oo, imagine they did that trick with the hot sand, but instead of little coffee pots they have pelican bill sort of containers hanging underneath their jaws and they sort of nuzzle their snouts into hot sand and then let the bubbling coffee dribble into cups of customers.
I'm not really sure what you mean

>What if dragons had coffee for saliva?
Good luck getting it

Because some people MIGHT have badwrongfun so he must attack ANY chance people might enjoy it

No, I'm pointing out that dragons, like most monsters in mythology, EAT PEOPLE, it's meant to show they're evil, not to be sexy fool

like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vXPZW8B93S0
but the dragon keeps coffee in a pelican bill waddle under their jaw and dribbles coffee into cups after nuzzling its face into hot sand.

Well, they'd certainly smell different.
>tfw no dragon gf to wake you up with a kiss

Huh, never seen anything like that, not really sure why they wouldn't use their big dragon hands though

>Dragon waifu wakes you up with a sloppy kiss
>Swirling her tongue around your mouth, drooling the richest coffee you've ever tasted in your mouth
Would she be under a constant haste effect?
What would her breath weapon be?

Christ, that actually sounds just disgusting. Having saliva that rich and flavorful seems like it would be fucking torture. It's all you'd ever taste.

I mean, their breath might smell good, but imagine constantly being around a huge coffee pot. I think you'd hate the smell eventually.

Well odds are you'd stop smelling it, the brain filters out smells REALLY quickly compared to the other senses
Though unless she has her tongue down your throat constantly you'd never start ignoring the taste

>richest coffee you've ever tasted
>I hate coffee

Why do you have to taunt me in this way, user?

>Not learning to love it
>Not finding her coffee perfect regardless of your previous tastes
>Not still hating all other coffee because it's not hers

Mentally replace coffee with tea in the spoilers, then.

Constant haste effect would work. Bonus to any Reflex saves or system equivalent, possibly also has higher move speed than other dragons of her size. Her breath attack would probably be a black, scalding liquid.

>return home
>it smells... not like coffee, but familiar
>you go about the house, trying to place the scent
>it reminds you of her, but-
>a blur of dark scales barrels into you, knocking you fortunately onto the couch
>a draconic paw presses firmly against each shoulder
>she looks down at you with a hungry, almost animal gleam in her eyes
>her jaws begin to part and she descends
>you dearly hope she isn't about to eat you
>scales and teeth press against your lips as she locks you in a kiss, her strong tail swishing back and forth between your legs
>her forked tongue slips into your mouth, playing with your much less dexterous human tongue
>after a bit, she withdraws, and you swallow her coffee-like drool as she grins at you
>"Welcome back, my love..."
>you finally realize what the smell is
>"Now don't worry, I'll make sure you don't get too tired."
>she, a dragoness, is in heat
>"Got to keep you nice and active for me, hmm? So, awake yet?"
>she turns around, pinning you under her rear and tail as she rubs her muzzle against your crotch
>"Oh, this will be a very fun week..."
>fear, desire, worry, and arousal fight for dominance in your mind

And yet, all I can think about is how much toilet paper she'd have to go through, dealing with that constant diuretic. Absolutely pig disgusting, user.

>Horny hyperactive dragoness on a permanent caffeine high ready to fuck
>Isn't taking no for an answer
My only question is, are all her fluids caffeinated?

Caffeine doesn't have a diuretic effect if your body has built up a tolerance for it. Considering her body produces caffeine she's probably got a pretty high tolerance.

I just read The George Business by Roger Zelazny.
It's clearly an under-utilized option, OP.

Or have a pleasant conversation while having fun with some vidya? This actually relates to one of my favorite vore scenarios, but this is a pleasant thread so far.
>You realize there are characters other than Charizard, Bowser, and Corrin, right?
>"They're the only dragons in the game - don't you dare say Yoshi, dude, he's a dinosaur."
>What's that got to do with it? I'm a Lucario main.
>"I don't see what your species dysphoria has to do with my choices."
>...What?
>"Eh, bad joke. Your choice for stage, isn't it?"

>they'd certainly smell different.
I don't remember where I saw it, but someone had the idea of a dragon who hunted by breathing out a pleasant scent (smells like whatever the affected person thinks is the best smell) that entranced prey into searching for stronger smells, which happened to be at the back of the dragon's throat, where it's too late to escape. It could be broken by being unable to smell, and after a few seconds, the effects fully fade. I think it's the equivalent of a breath weapon; normally, the dragon's breath does smell amazing, but not to the point that most people would climb into its jaws.

>This actually relates to one of my favorite vore scenarios, but this is a pleasant thread so far.
I wouldn't mind hearing it

>I don't remember where I saw it, but someone had the idea of a dragon who hunted by breathing out a pleasant scent (smells like whatever the affected person thinks is the best smell) that entranced prey into searching for stronger smells, which happened to be at the back of the dragon's throat, where it's too late to escape. It could be broken by being unable to smell, and after a few seconds, the effects fully fade. I think it's the equivalent of a breath weapon; normally, the dragon's breath does smell amazing, but not to the point that most people would climb into its jaws.
Was that the charm dragon idea that Veeky Forums tossed around in a couple of threads a few months back or was it from some place else?

If you do what , maybe a pastbin link instead, keep it off the thread and all that

Teeny tiny adorable dragons. Coffee dragons, tea dragons, all dragons. These dragons set out to prepare a feast, but unfortunately I don't have the rest of the set.

I think it was on some vore site, but it might've been from Veeky Forums. Got a link to the charm dragoness thing? It sounds similar, although a bit more directed.
Oh fine.
Dragon pred pulls their prey in further each time the prey loses to them at vidya. Then either the unwilling prey loses more easily as panic sets in and movement/vision is restricted, or prey friend starts throwing and the dragon spits him out until he starts playing serious again.
Going to bed, so no green for now, even in pastebin.

>Got a link to the charm dragoness thing?
Here
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41655118/#41705565
The very last post also contains a link to a second thread

Or she constantly pisses/shits coffee dregs out of her cloaca

I hope among the things the wealthy adventurer is able to afford is a true res spell or have basically read the dragon's mind beforehand otherwise they have to contend some autistically specific tastes.

And for the love of Bahumate, have milk and sugar on standby off to the side, but DO NOT add it in or even ask if they want any. just have it available.

This thread is making me want to look up Tea ceremonies, anyone got a good guide?

If dragons are heat proof, could you use them to literally make tea? As in, steep them in boiling water and drink it?

Imagine having a polite conversation with your small dragon friend as he lazily relaxes in a boiling pot, completely unharmed.

for the record that was supposed to be funny not arousing

One of the fireproof ones probably, not sure WHY you'd want a dragon in your tea

Expense people will eat/drink disgusting stuff so long as it's a way to flaunt your wealth.

Point

because tea brings crumpets, and crumpets only serve to wet the appetite

Naturally it's a tripfag defending furries.

No, fuck this SJW "let's befriend the monsters" shit. Dragons are lazy, spoiled, entitled thieves and AT BEST cattle rustlers, at worst mass murderers. They are arrogant and unpleasant, and the best thing to do with one is kill it in its sleep and smash its eggs.

So?

This is actually something I considered once.
We were investigating a dragon cult and, as it turns out, blue dragons actually worshipped the same evil god as my character.

I had to go about asking cult members "what evil god do you worship?" and "what kind of dragons do you have?" so that I could figure out if I was on their side or not.

Thankfully it didn't turn out that way.

>Not teaming up with the Blue dragon so you can stab it in the back and/or be stabbed in the back at a later date

They can still be all that and have a fondness for tea

enjoy getting killed for serving some plebeian tier tea

What!.. Orange Pekoe!

What happens after adventurers make dragons hungry?

Think for three goddam seconds.

>What happens after adventurers make dragons hungry?
They go to McDonald's.

Fuck coffee saliva dragons that's some gross shit man can you even imagine what that does to their metabolism? Five rounds after eating a hapless adventurer they have explosive shit attacks and stomach cramps. Their layers would be giant toilets and they would active seek out cheesemongers to rob just to slow their guts down.

I'm an user in disguise

batshit

I'll post a few more KogotsuchiDark comics

Thy either fight or have crumpets depending on the dragon

Whoops, meant to quote

Actually, I imagine turkish dragons would like tea quite alot as well, especially strongly brewed black tea.

Wonder how many companies and trader guilds have their origins in a dragon who wanted to amass a hoard and play with with the mortals at the same time.

Oh shut up. You had to know to some extent that I was saying I just don't want someone to get our group into some weird "haha just for laughs" territory. As long as I don't get dragged into someone's magical realm I don't give a shit what gets them off.

depends on setting

Reminds me of that one webm where someone pours a snake out of a cereal box.

How do you go from calmly having tea with a dragon to finding out your players want to fuck it? What part of a tea ceremony involves setting the teacups to the side and presenting oneself?

Nah, silvers are super chill.

>How do you go from calmly having tea with a dragon to finding out your players want to fuck it? What part of a tea ceremony involves setting the teacups to the side and presenting oneself?
Is that not how you do it?

>Encounter solved via roleplay
>MAGICAL REALM
What the fuck makes you make this connection?

Is the dragon prepared to be civil and actually negotiate regarding the string of village burnings, or is it just going to be a pompous asshat?

We've had some mutually beneficial dealings with dragons who can tone down the god complex long enough to have a nice chat over a cup of tea. We've had some extremely profitable dealings with dragons who can't.

Instead of slaying dragons, why not turn up at their cave with pizza and a collection of romantic comedies to watch?

>What part of a tea ceremony involves setting the teacups to the side and presenting oneself?

I think that's phase six? It comes after the elaborate handshake and greeting call, but before the custard pie gag.

Dragonfags in general.

Seriously, dragon threads always bring the xenophiles out of the woodwork.

>Is the dragon prepared to be civil and actually negotiate regarding the string of village burnings, or is it just going to be a pompous asshat?
Yes

Also share your stories

It always really surprises me when TinEye is the one that finds the source.

Oh hey, I didn't know this was a series of images. I just saw the one with all of them eating and the silver using a knife and fork.