Clearly a bubble
I saw the chart from 4k->7k
Clearly a bubble
I saw 7k->10k
Clearly a bubble

17000 > 18000 in 100 seconds

it's a rocket, not a bubble.

18000 to 20000 in 60 seconds

exponential growth. it's normal. 21 million coins for the entire planet. the most valuable asset in all of existence. you should have bought at least one. that's all you had to do...

>literally hot-hands phenomenon

nah son, i think you're more like
>pic related
it's not too late to get on, you can maybe even afford 0.001 BTC

>*shits on floor*
>"THIS IS A UNIQUE PILE OF SHIT GUIS, ONLY 1 IN EXISTENCE! NEW PARADIGM!!!"

20000 to 10000 in 10 seconds
>crash

>wake up
>check BTC
>its 15k
>get to work
>sit down
>check BTC
>its 17k

Holy shit how is this fucking hard to understand.

Cost of electricity is pretty much fixed. Difficulty adjustment, harder to get coin per kilowatt. Yes price goes up.

Of course it's bubbling. After a little TA and looking at the previous gains and corrections we can say that the top will be reached very soon. Not saying that the bubble will pop, but 30-40% dump will surely happen.

If you're not retarded, join our group: discord.gg/tebwEwv

even my parents friends are getting into crypto right now
they're just realizing what potential they've been missing out on during the last few years

If your precious TA was worth anything you would leverage your tits into the last months bull run and gtfo to produce some hapas

>even my parents friends are getting into crypto right now

Signs of a bubble 101

Seriously guys, it's happening. And we NEED a crash to flush them out and make crypto great again

The potential of bitcoin is literally unlimited

can't wait to go to bed again, eh?

>tfw mostly in NEO watching BTC moon

>tfw the big holders are planning jew selling at the same time crushing all peasants savings

Once Lightning Network is released, Bitcoin will literally become the world currency, mah dude. I hope you have at least one, if you don't want to wageslave for the rest of your life.

This. When LN comes online the world will be saved. We will all send our bitcoin to the second layer and fees will be non existant.

That's what you said last week

usually i would just laugh at this but i just cant

seeing people post their new luxury cars bought with bitcoin makes me jealous as fuck

Kek

>someone is actually buying at $300
>someone is actually buying at $3000
>someone is actually buying at $5000
>someone is actually buying at $10000

It can get to 20k by the end of the week. Still a lot of bleed potential in shitcoins like ETH and IOTA.

Why should I even bother going into work today, when I make more money sitting on my ass?

Hot hand fallacy.
Read about it.

I have 10 eth, should I sell them and get bitcoin?

Just bought €4000 worth of btc

>mfw it'll probably crash soon

Buy high, sell low!

no man, wow. So many novices out there, rule 1, never buy high sell low, exactly what you're proposing to do. BTC at ATH, ETH at a low, close your computer and come back in a week.

>has a bitcoin
>working a wageslave job
pick one, dumbo.
if you have 1 BTC, you're a member of the new 1337 class of the digital age. you don't have to work anymore, i believe. if you sold your btcs for altcoins, then you're a failed specimen.

hurry up BTC fuck. I need BTC at 250k then I can quit my wage cuck job

Do you think 1 BTC the minimum to make it? Cause Im fucked if it is.

>if you have $16000 in monopoly money you don't need to work
Cmon now. Let's not be stupid. It's better to cover both bases.

I bought all my eth at $85. I want to cash out to buy bitcoin as I see more growth potential.

>mostly in NEO

wut
it's not 17k

>he thinks USD is not monopoly money
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>4851106
depends on where you live. If you're in venezuela, 0.1BTC should be enough. If you're in nigeria, 0.01 should be enough. the cheaper your nation's money in relation to USD right now, the more valuable BTC should be. Once the national economies collapse, you will be able to live like a fucking lord if you have them bitcoinz. just be careful so other people don't fin out, or you may end up with all kinds of gangs knocking on your door to steal your precious digital gold. no one should quiot thei job because of BTC, but you should definitely watch what happens when Lightning Network is released. Things will change.

why didn't you guys sell at the pumps? I've been in and out of NEO since I bought ANS at $5. Feel bad for the Neo marines

forgot to link it properly
check your (You) in the post below.

Have you guys realized that only 40% of the stores that accepted BTC in 2016 still accepts BTC as payment right now?

The transaction fees are now $30 at a MINIMUM. Meaning for most businesses it becomes unprofitable to accept bitcoin. STEAM dropped bitcoin today.

As the prices get higher the transaction fee will become even higher meaning that even more stores are forced to refuse BTC since it becomes unprofitable for them as well.

How can you people not see the bubble collapsing right now? The coin is literally becoming more and more useless over time.

This reminds me hardcore of the moment when .com domains were becoming unprofitable to buy and set up and slowly caused the collapse that popped the dotcom bubble.

We already have reached the point where bitcoin is not viable as a currency anymore. Just like the dotcom domains reached the point that they couldn't be used for actual domains anymore caused the crash. THIS will cause the bitcoin crash.

Remember CRYPTOCURRENCY is here to stay. It's just bitcoin (And other high transaction fee coins like Monero) that will go away.

Don't be retarded and greedy. Read up on how Lightning Network actually works before thinking it will save bitcoin.

Don't be the guy that looks back on this moment in time this comment and think "Fuck I had been warned why didn't I listen".

You guys want a comfy shelter?

Join us and cry along :3

discord.gg/YQfG4md

And it will end like the the Challenger space shuttle.

>The transaction fees are now $30 at a MINIMUM
LIGHTNING NETWORK will make the transactions cheap and fast, you stronzo.

If Bitcoin "goes away" no crypto will ever again be worth anything

Buying at 5 was 3 months ago and 3 at 5 months.

Are you telling me 1000% increase in 8 months is legit? From what? Speculations from normies.

at least I can buy shit things with fiat

>$10k "its a bubble"
>$11k "its a bubble"
>$12k "its a bubble"
>$13k "its a bubble"
>$14k "its a bubble"
>$15k "its a bubble"
>$16k "its a bubble"
>$17k "its a bubble"
>$18k "its a bubble"
>$19k "its a bubble"
>$20k "its a bubble"
>$21k "its a bubble"

When will you pea brains learn? It's not a bubble. ITS A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please finish reading my post before talking about points I already addressed within it.

This is like saying. "If Netscape crashes no other dotcom will ever be worth anything again". In the short term you are right. Amazon went from $2 to $100 in a couple of months during the dotcom bubble. And crashed back to $5 afterwards. It's $1150 right now.

Crypto will stay a relevant part of our society in the long term future. But most of the big players right now will crash and be irrelevant. Bitcoin is one of those walking dinosaurs.

Look at cryptos that actually add value to society if you want to figure out what will survive the coming collapse of BTC.

>already almost at 18k
>blink and you miss 17k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot-hand_fallacy

This is almost a word-for-word reply people posted on forums at the height of the 90s dotcom bubble. I should know this since I lost a lot of fucking money holding Amazon.

Just hodl that shit for years on a save paper wallet. Forget about it and come back in two years. Screncap this post. You'll be rich as fuck.

ATH becomes ATL damn near every fucking day now for btc

will it correct, probably. but who's the novice for not understanding what i said above?

and i say this while holding some heavy fucking bags.. save me kek

youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
Shooting star on BTC.

SHORT NAO OMG

How? Amazon is worth a lot since the 90's

its fucking insane. Someone is playing with us

Day*

Netscape crashing was so irrelevant nobody even noticed it. If Crypto aka Bitcoin crashes Crypto will always be remembered as a scam.

I did it /bizbros/ I finally bought some bitcoin. 0.03094690 of them, I know it isn't much but at least its something. I was still waiting for a crash...which might not even happen now..

best way to destroy faith in something is to have it destroy a bunch of people

who do you think is driving the prices up here?

WE JUST DID 18K TO 18.8K IN SECONDS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Just saw 19000 bid on gdax.
Time to unload.

>lost money holding Amazon
Do you know what Amazon is worth nowadays? You didn't lose HOLDing Amazon, you lost SELLing Amazon. Just fuck your shit up for trying to fuck our shit up.

Remember, if you buy now, to double your money, Bitcoin has to go to 32k.

>people buying at $18,500 when people selling at $17,000

Yeah, nothing shady as fuck here lads

Wall street is doing this. They are going to short

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHa

RIP altcoins

Holy shit this is going up so fast now.

>he thinks bitcoin was ever going to be widely adopted

read Sure If I held amazon for 20 years I would have come out green. But 90+% of dotcom companies went bankrupt after the crash and there was no guarantee amazon would end up as one of the winners. Bitcoin however is a very clear loser. (Becomes less useful the more people adopt it and with every price increase). Meanwhile it has also aged terribly and there are better alternatives in almost every aspect except for recognition.

recognition doesn't save a company when a bubble bursts. In fact it usually only exacerbates the underlying problem post-crash.

Doesn't matter what most people think crypto adds functionality and cuts out middle men in a lot of industries and thus will inevitably be adopted by society no matter if people (consumers) adopt it or not. People also said "Internet is done" after the dotcom crash. It's the most important technology mankind has ever developed imo.

now the question is, is some alt like LINK or NEO etc an amazon? or is btc the amazon?

trying to make myself feel good holding alts through this.

past 19k on coinbase
20k today, i mean, in 30 minutes time

100k by February

ill be a millionaire at 20k man, I dont know if I will be strong enoug, the normie in me loves round numbers

How is that a bad thing? Don't you want to buy some when it's on discount again?

Lightning Network is the future

IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY LADS

BRACE YOURSELFS FOR EPIC PINK WOJAKS

Yeah turned out I was an actual good investor. But it's easy to look at that from the future.

You don't remember the hordes of other dotcom TITANS that went down and bankrupt. Hell if you equate it to crypto then Amazon and Google weren't even top 100 coins during the dotcom bubble. Yet they are the 2 biggest dotcom-born companies right now.

I'm pretty sure 90% of the people ITT have not even heard of Netscape before and that was a fucking mogul.

my bet was 10k by the end of the week

It's only fake money, I'll just buy more if it crashes.

>It's only fake money, I'll just buy more if it crashes.

Here is your opportunity. It'll be less than $5k in 1 hour

screencapped

now at 19k wtf

>yfw in an hour BTC is 20k

>sold at 14k

Tfw too late to buy 1. Only bought 0.01. Will I be a wage slave? :C

When you can buy with Tether you can print for free, why care about the price?

How the fuck did this happen, this time last month normies didn't hear of it and now suddenly the whole world has heard of crypto and wants in.