I went from 2 BTC to 0,4 and it's still dropping. I took the risk, obsessed over crypto, understood the tech...

I went from 2 BTC to 0,4 and it's still dropping. I took the risk, obsessed over crypto, understood the tech, exchanges you name it and still lost.

I've decided I'm going to kill myself. Not donating to forum dwellers, I'm sorry. I'm taking these alts down with me.

From 0.67 to 0.6
I'm actually depressed over this. thats a 10.44% decrease of my WHOLE porfolio fuck. worst week for a while now

>Kys
>letting "them" win

Don't be a pussy. Killing yourself is letting whatever you're fighting, win.

give me a detailed description of your journey to failure.

Out of interest, what where they?

Send me 0.000000001

>not a nigger

1QLY
NdoLf7PVdgHo3CGH5YH1YvM6HNBCoM

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0.71 to 0.37
Can't do anything about it but laugh at it, fuck it I'm going down with the ship.

I went from 100 btc to 25 and losing fast.
kill me

.4 is still way more than most people have. Stop being a little bitch.

0.75->0.47

>Work 1 month wagecuck
no 0.4 is shit

Not everyone has disposable income that they can put into cryptocurrency. Consider yourself lucky that you can afford it.

0.5 to 0.27 here.

I went from 200k to 60k in a week. And you are depressed?

.2 btc to .09. Oh well, ill ride it to the ground. It’s been fun guys

this week I went from 3 btc to 3 btc, cuz I moved all my alts to BTC, cuz I have no idea why but thank you GOD

- Bought 1.7 BTC around May
- Bought some Ripple afterwards
- Traded some coins and went to 2 BTC
- Selected promising projects: NEM/XCP/Ripple/Ethereum/Factom (and a little bit of XVG).

All of these holdings went down in BTC value at roughly 80%.

Which is why I'm going to kill myself at 30K BTC, as that was my goal I always dreamed of achieving.

you're going to kill yourself over 60k? nigger you weren't close enough to rich to be depressed. it's not like you went from 100mil -> 20k.

1.10 to 0.70 in one day

I don't get it.
I think that losing the last 10k youre owning is much worse than going from 100mil->20k.

In that case you wouldn't still be hungry.

Well just wait for SALT to start up and take out some loans through them. Then you can gamble for your life.

People set different values - it was my dream and its shattered while I did all the right things.