/CYOA/ General

[Shitposters drive me to drink | Edition]

Past Thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You linked the wrong thread.

Could acheld post AlteringHistory + DLC?

No, I knew what I was doing, last thread that was an actual thread was the one posted. I'll grab acheld's stuff though.

Anyone have the extended version of this?

A

Choosing A as well.

TIME FOR COLONIALISM.

> inb4 tumblrcunts whining about ebul colonialism and "problematic mighty whitey tropes"

Shut the fuck up. You've played your part in ruining one thread already, that's enough out of you.

Can we please let last thread's shit die

please

> "Oh no, someone who disagrees with me? Begone!"

Eh I just think I'd rather be a sub to her as a woman rather than a man. I'd rather be humiliated as a woman than a man. If I was going to be her sub as a man then her cock would never appear.

OC?

> Shut the fuck up. You've played your part in ruining one thread already, that's enough out of you.

Veeky Forums isn't your fucking safe space. If you don't have a thick enough skin to handle it, then get the fuck out.

It's not that

It's that you're making the thread worse by whining about shit.

Ironically, you are whining about people whining that have not showed up yet.

Your post may have had more validity had you waited until someone whined, then refuted them.

But ultimately, it's because you're talking about shit other than CYOAs in a CYOA thread.

Just last thread that was exactly how you and yours behaved. Not to mention that you were not posting in good faith; you were clearly attempting to lure someone into an argument just like last time.

All of that aside, for the past few months it's been entirely clear that you and yours are actively deleterious to this thread. More than that, as the last hundred threads have shown, engaging your kind is even more so.

This is the last time you'll be getting a response from me.

Lack of self awareness: the posts.

Maybe we're just tired of lazy shitposting, no matter who it's coming from.

> Ironically, you are whining about people whining that have not showed up yet.

They have now.
And then there's you.

Yes it is.

Welp.
Nothing of my interest. But I'm bored, so I'll go ahead.

Explorer (languages)
Resemblance
Shirani
Leadership, management, agriculture, public speaking, science, tactics, trading, engineering.
Quick witted, regional contacts
Edwin Blake, Jubair Hadi, Aaida Selim, Harold Carnehan.

Having massive knowledge of science, trading and whatnot, makes me rather well prepared for taking over the place, and not long after, even the other ones. I have the contacts, I have the weapons, I have the people, I have the resources, I have the contacts.There is little that can stand in the way.

>They have now.

The difference is that these people are not complaining about the CYOA- they are complaining about you. And with good reason.

Oh and that may be me in the middle of your 3 person quote strip there, but don't get me wrong I'm with you politically- I just don't think this is the place for politics, and neither do most people here.

Just download 4chanX and hide post chains that you suspect are from a certain group that insists on ruining threads well before they've even began. You'll likely miss a lot of the thread's content, but it may not be content you're interested in consuming.

> This isn't your safe space
> It's my space to masturbate
> Furiously

This is a cyoa thread. For cyoa.

I didn't want to post my OC anyway

Been a long time since I last saw this one. Posting because, why not?

Imma back you up user

please post

Choosing E.

Jesus, almost every law costs crazy amounts of honor. I don't get the reasoning here. It's almost impossible to pass a decree and still qualify for Tsardom.

Coolio

please don't. There's already one piece of OC getting ignored.
You can't fight shitposting with content, strangely enough.

My tiny cyoa has 3 girls, 1 guy and 1 trap. Is that an acceptable balance?

Post it user

/cyoag/ NEEDS YOU

No one will be satisfied with anything you do. It doesn't matter if it was 33/33/34, you still would have people complaining. If you don't want to write more, that's perfectly fine.

Okay, since poor 3_tankista had this excellent OC drowned out, I'm going to repost my build from the last thread that we're apparently ignoring.

The Heir: -50% initial revolt risk, 3 more provinces
Dynasty: Vasnetsov Dynasty, +3/+1/+1
Sviatoslavovich Branch: Once a year you will be able to choose a skill you already have and improve your mastery of it, even possibly granting you knowledge ahead of your time.

Skills (1350 power): Literally EVERYTHING except for: Polearm Mastery, Dual Wielding, Archery
Cult of Veles: +1/+2/+3. Halves bloodline cooldown power.
Hereditary Monarchy: 5 provinces, 3 crown holdings, increases the effects from your bloodline power
+2500 Wealth, +2500 Military, +200 Power

>All Provinces: Sloboda*, Horvatia, Plotsk, Zelenomorie, Lekotka, Reach, Zmeyev, Krasnograd (Completely absorbs Vladimir and Vseslav)
Capital: Sloboda (50K/P/S/1000/500)
Crown: Plotsk (75K/S/S/500/250), Zelenomorie (50k/S/S/400/300), Zmeyev (10K/P/S/350/400)
>2250 Gold / 1450 Military ==> 4500 gold / 2900 military after mining act

Vassals: Alexsandr Severny: Horvatia (30K/P/S/450/200), Lekotka (15K/P/S/200/400), Reach (65K/P/S/500/200), Krasnograd (60K/S/S/600/350)
1750 Wealth and 1150 Power produced from vassal holdings. No population draw, no law effects.
>TOTAL wealth, military and power after all modifiers: 8750 Gold, 5400 Military, 1350 Power

(1/2, continued)

>Posting because, why not?
Because the version you're posting is shit from all the compression that the PDF conversion process caused?

Who thought it was a good idea to remove Keeper Of Secrets?

>Spouse: Diadochia.
+Alliance with Theodosian Empire
+May spend gold instead of military to hire troops
+All characteristics of Theodosian units are doubled
-Revolt risk increased by 25%
>Diplomacy (+0 Will)
* Alliance with Theodosian's free from spouse
* Neutral with both Tugarian Horde and Kingdom of Norseland
>Dobrynya: His Crossroads ability can be of amazing use to me in determining the best path for the kingdom. He's wasted on the battlefield. +1/+1/+0

>Law: Mining Act. -1/-1/-1. Costs 500 cost. Revolt risk +15%. Doubles resources in mountain provinces.
Final Personal: 7 Glory, 3 Honor, 3 Will
Military: Unspecified. Many Theodosian units, though.
Final Revolt Risk: 0%

So I'm making great use of the Mining law here, to double the resources in all of my personal demesne. Of my 8 provinces, I hold 4, and my vassal who will never betray me holds the other four. For whatever reason his holding provinces grants me personal power, but I'll take it.

I have an alliance with the Theodosian Empire through my wife, which is great. I'm their neighbor, and I'm planning on uplifting this backward society. Their connections will help.

All skills are helpful, but the most important ones will be Administration, Precognition and Engineering. The latter two will be the recipients of my bloodline ability, which allows me to continually boost my skills, allowing for new breakthroughs. The plan is to avoid war with anyone, and just engineer the fuck out of things. In the end, I'm going down in the history books, and it's going to be as a genius innovator.

Question to author on Ostrogs: If I'm reading this right, if you have three frontiers and three crown holdings, the resources from ALL of your frontiers is added to EACH of the crown holdings? Effectively quadrupling those resources? Is that right, because it seems extreme? I didn't use it for this build, but each enough to abuse that.

I can see this actually being a thing for a reason, the old principalities pre Mongols were notoriously stubborn, even in the face of internal corruption and external invasion.

Yes, if you personally are satisfied with it.

I mean it is kinda OP if you think about it

This one was awesome.

The author said they would eventually come back to it but they never did.

Grow a thicker skin. If the tumblrcunts won't go, then neither will we.

> I'm with you politically
> I just don't think this is the place for politics
They you're with the leftists. Inaction in the face of evil is support for evil.

So a few questions if anyone has any answers.

> What exactly would you be doing if you signed on with Legis Reotri?
> Are the Hearth Keepers the comfiest faction?
> Why haven't the AI just copy pasted themselves and taken over the Travellers?
> Whose your favorite pairing user?

>They you're with the leftists. Inaction in the face of evil is support for evil.

Did evil come into this thread before you said "inb4 evil"?

An inb4 that was swiftly proven justified.

OC, costs may be imbalanced a bit
Honestly I made this for myself to fulfill a promise, if people like it, then that's awesome

Option 3.

Did Anyone actually complain about the colonialism nature of that CYOA?

The Swiss are the aliens.
Fucking Christ.

>shardblade & plate
>no Nahel bond
>forcibly binding yourself to a dead spren
>they won't stop screaming

WHY
H
Y

The tumblrcunts were more butthurt over being called out.

Speaks Muhrine x Hindu dark abomination OTP.

Also, I think that the AI shit happened in the second and fourth time wars, if my shit memory serves. I think they now have countermeasures for everyone except Oghuz, Sam, and Duwall.

"Facts" and "what actually happened" are clearly irrelevant here.

THE WALL is now an immortal guardian.

10000 BC, Egypt
Appearance: THE WALL
Position: Mysterious Stranger
Mental Upgrades:
-2 Genius 1
-3 Memory of the Ages 1
-5 Wellspring of Harmony
Physical Upgrades:
-12 Strength&Speed 3
-4 Reflexes&Reaction 1
-16 Impervious 4
-2 Pain Control
-2 Non-Reactor
-9 Regeneration 3
-8 Endurance 2
Super Senses 0
-9 Temperature Tolerance 3
-5 Diet 2
-4 Sanitary Convenience 2
-1 Iron Gut
Minor Gifts:
-2 Born in the Water
-2 Mage Eye
Supernatural Gifts:
-10 Major Enchanting
-10 Major Illusion
Items:
-3 Wanderer's Journal
-5 Book of Culture
-5 Book of Knowledge
-4 Personal Omni-Weapon+Upgrade x2
-1 Personal Omni-Wear
Drawbacks:
+15 Tower of Babel

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

>The tumblrcunts were more butthurt over being called out.

Hate to break it to you, stalwart protector, but those weren't tumblrcunts. Those were the natives of this thread, who do not want any discussion of identity politics, tumblr, /pol/, or anything like that anywhere near here. And honestly, can you blame them?

>speaks

Spess*. Spend an entire day trekking through the country, and the phone still makes me look like an asshole.

> muh /pol/ boogieman

>muh tumblr boogieman

As usual, when the left talks, they think it's fine. When the right talks, the left screams "No /pol/! Back to /pol/!"

Clearly A.

>Implying that I'm complaining about /pol/

Bitch I AM /pol/. But that history doesn't belong here. And it wasn't here, until you brought it here.

Nah man, the AI are cool, they just keep to themselves and operate everything on Ae. Really as far as AI go Traveller's local AI are pretty amicable.

> people whining about why a CYOA doesn't cater to their equality fantasy
> hurpdurp no tumblr here!

Did I miss something? When did /cyoag/ get Giga-Triggered?

>The shitposting came back after I posted my CYOA

I am so sorry.

>When the right talks, the left screams "No /pol/! Back to /pol/!"

No, that's not what happens. The shitposter last thread who said "let's have a paragraph on gender roles in every CYOA" was shouted down by everyone, including those who want to shout you down now as well. If you want to talk about CYOAs, fine, no one cares if you're right or left. If you want to drown out all native discussion with your baggage like a fucking Syrian refugee, with respect, GET THE FUCK OUT.

I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

In all fairness your CYOA was shit anyway

> the victim complex that he will happily later deride others for having as well.

>Making a completely off-topic post baiting others into an argument that nobody was engaging in before you, for no reason.
>It's tumblr guys I swear!

Been gone for the past 2 weeks. Anything new or noteworthy? Quiet update? Author drama? OC? Traveller when?

/cyoag/ has been triggered babbies general for a long time now. It has gotten significantly worse in the last two months or so.

>Quiet update?

He's dead user. Turns out he was a suicide bomber the whole time.

I hate this version of Guardian Spirit.

Traveller 1.15 confirmed for the next few weeks, scattered OC and Quiet is still stranded in Pakistan.

/cyoag/ has become more cancerous than quests.

I'm the person who was originally arguing with the complainer, but even I don't understand who is involved now or why they're arguing. I think someone is trolling both sides.

A few shits from tumblr have started bitching about gender roles in CYOAs, which of course provoked a response from /pol/. Usual slow-motion train wreck.

You keep using that reaction image. It's not bad, but it's getting old.

Also, I don't have any power here, but I'm going to make a rule and politely request that everyone follow it:
>This is /cyoa/. Post CYOAs, discuss CYOAs, and make builds for CYOAs. Politics is forbidden, besides figuring out what the politics of a particular CYOA's world are.
Can we all work with this one? Please?

I choose number 4.

It's not bad, but I think I would've liked it with more stuff for your suit. Like more customization, like rocket packs, body forms, sea mode, stuff like that.

>I think someone is trolling both sides.