Why am I 90% in alts right now Veeky Forums? How can I redeem myself?

Why am I 90% in alts right now Veeky Forums? How can I redeem myself?

Seems like ur picture there figured it out, thanks for the advice

Monero is the future

Bitcoiners will be on suicide watch once that memecoin dies.

Bitcoin is overrated and overvalued af.

Also, watch Peter Schiff

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The carnage has been halted by coinbase 'maintenance'. Surely alts will start to recover now that the normies can't buy?

Peter Schiff still hasn't accepted the fact that everything he says would be right if there wasn't a cabal of bankers who could literally defy gravity in the financial system. To his credit, BTC is doing everything gold should be doing.

you just hold
guess where the btc money is flowing into soon?
protip
not fiat

Most have them have stopped freefalling

Went from. 1.65 btc to 0.85. Fug! I'd be happy with a recovery to 1.24 at this point!

Don't underestimate the value of broader acceptance.

>guess where the btc money is flowing into soon?

into bankers pockets

Can someone explain to me how a bunch of normies buying BTC with fiat on coinbase causes every alt to simultaneously go into free fall? Also why is the price of BTC on coinbase $1500 more than Bitfinex?

>went from 0.35 btc to 0.26
kill me

How about this:
Take a break.
Peel yourself away from the portfolio
Brew some tea
Watch some tv
Go outside
Embrace nature
Forget about all Of this for a time.
All will be well.

>HODL

This

Hold you fucking faggot. Buy during the price drop and thank me later.

Agreed. I would still put more faith in real crypto, like monero, than a memecoin like bitcoin

What makes bitcoin unique compared to altcoins?

Once bitcoin finally dies a big part of its marketcap will be flowing into alts. Hold, or buy bitcoin and sell just before futures are launched

Public awareness.

If BTC has a real correction/crash, then all the exchanges that allow trading to fiat (not tether) will likely go down. What will this mean? The price can't continue to go down if people are literally unable to sell right? Will people use exchanges like Bittrex to instead move BTC into alts (improving the BTC ratio of the coin)?

I don't know about the fiat trading crashing or not, but at least we could expect the BTC ratio of alts to increase, and the fiat pairs with other alts like ETH increase as well