When you realize bitcoin is going to be literally millions a coin

>when you realize bitcoin is going to be literally millions a coin

Yep

My dick is hard and has been for a week

dude that's a medical emergency.
captcha: CLIFF ROAD AHEAD

it's way too good to be true. I don't deserve millions of dollars so this won't happen. crash incoming.

If we hit 30k I'm buying this

That's why

Don't you 19 year old faggot.

Unless you have enough money that your capital allows you to never work again, don't buy a car.

Remember, working = death.

My nigga.

I`m gonna buy a 1983 911SC when I have paid off my student loans. Its my dream car.

Not before a couple of crashes and 2 year long bear market cycles like we've seen before.

Absolutely patrician choice. Picrelated is my goal. I already drive an older 987s so this would be even better

I will do at 30k
I'm not fool, my man. I'd never buy this shit unless I was comfortable

Yup. Beauties ain't they?

Post your 987 bruh

I doubt you are rich. You will regret losing your moon tickets over a car.

Same shit.

Im not buying my dream car unless I

1) Have enough for a nice house
2) Have enough capital to put in some normie stock that gives me guaranteed NEET monthly income

Bought it at the beginning of the semester for 15.7k. 130k miles, IMS is fixed, Want to pick up the new gt4 spoiler, what do you think?

DOUBT ALL YOU LIKE

She is a beauty mate
I don't like aftermarket parts or anything though, I'm a bit of a purist even the 930 I posted, the wheels piss me off slightly. Look too aftermarket

Bitcoiners winning

wtf is going on with coinbase? almost 19k already
I think I will sell 20%of my stash at 20k

I'm not usually a fan of the eurotrashy looking sportscars, but I'll admit that one's pretty sweet.

You said you are 19 years old on the other thread you autists. You are just an idiot. Probably holding your coins in Coinbase lmao.

also lol at cashing out when you can buy lambos with BTC

I am 19. I hold my btc in a private wallet backed up to an external hard drive that's literally in a safe.

I also just really love cars.

How much do you have that you think a porsche is a good idea?

>tfw so poor that buying bitcoin now would still only make me less poor
ITS NOT FAIR

Most of that was not from BTC. I also run a business whre I do social media management and website design for local businesses. I also have found a lot of success in charging people to set up Bitpay. I put 6,000 USD down, got a 4.5% loan and currently pay a little under $250 a month with insurance included. It's pretty sweet.

meant for

And how much does your business make yearly?

Seeing as this is the first semester I've run it(I had others beforehand, specifically a youtube subnetwork), but so far I've made about $37,000 after taxes. I am in college on a DOD scholarship for a software engineering degree, so my tuition+room/bard is paid for. My only bills are my car, my phone, my meal plan, and obvious shit like gas and just regular spending money. I have about $700 left over at the end of each month which I split between investing in crypto and saving. Usually I save more, because my crypto has done ridiculously well. I currently have $5000 saved and about $35k in crypto, which was literally 15k at the beginning of last month.

Insurace too, however that is the only thing I rely on my parents for. They have tricare which is ridiculously less expensive than anything I could find, so I pay them monthly for insurance, which is still a lot.

Of that money I've made so far, $3000 recurs monthly for social media clients, and the rest is simply made from people I coldcall. I'm going to run out of people soon since my town is so small, but I still have enough recurring monthly to make a modest living.

How did you get people to come to you to manage their social media? (what even is that specifically?) there are tons of pajeets doing that for cheap. I have a YT channel with 100k+ subs and I constantly get hit by networks which are obvious scams.

I don't see yourself in a position to waste your BTC on a sportscar but good luck anyway.

cayman is not a bad car.

Oh I don't plan on cashing my BTC for a long time, I just took out a >little< to help put some money down on said car.

As for social media, it's all about who you know - I had one good connection who has a shit ton of connections, I told him for each referral he got me, I would give him a month of free social media management. Essentially what I do is schedule five or six tweets, facebook, and intstagram posts each week so they don't have to. From each, I make $250 a month. Depending on who is getting a free month because of new referrals, I usually make about $3000 total from this recurring monthly, not including other work like websites and other things(bitpay is good too, you can set up bitpay at a restaurant and they'll pay you anywhere from $250-$500 to do so).

making mad gains and escaping Jewish slavery. Going right back into it buy purchasing highly depreciating assets. Good goys!

also to clarify - I OWN the 987, NOT a gt4. I'm no millionaire, I'm just a college student doing absolutely everything in his power to be entirely self-sufficient.

No I didn't

This isn't me btw

kek

>tries to escape the jew
>buys an expensive car
user, i...