IS MY FUCKING SHIT BROKEN? THIS IS A GLITCH RIGHT? DID IT REALLY JUST HIT 18,700 IN A COUPLE SECONDS ON GDAX?

IS MY FUCKING SHIT BROKEN? THIS IS A GLITCH RIGHT? DID IT REALLY JUST HIT 18,700 IN A COUPLE SECONDS ON GDAX?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UQ4jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, $18.4k on coinbase.

The blowoff is going to be spectacular.

and 20K in 10 minutes

Jesus fuck

And people think this isn't fake growth.

big sell walls on bitfinex

I'd bet 5 at this rate

REPEAT AFTER ME

CAMRACK WAS FUCKING RIGHT

1 MILLION BY 2020

Holy fucking shit. We just breached 19k.

I was arguing with people on here a week ago about 100k. The same people that'll cry and say they should've bought at 15k

GDAX is crazy unstable for me at the moment. The crash is going to be swift. Kek at all the normies going mental while Coinbase is down.

this shit is fuckin gay even for coin standarts

I pulled out of everything, this shit is way too crazy

hahahahhaha i just keep holding till it crashes and then panick sell at 8$k hahahahahahahahahahh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The trading view is sperging around like crazy. Seriously, wtf is going on guys?

is coinbase down? I NEED TO SELL BEFORE THIS BUBBLE POPS

get in here bois

discord.gg/3UQ4jc

COINBASE DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There was no sell resistance and Wall Street is buying. The bots just have full control