Mechagirl Pit Fighter Quest

The continuing story of violence and desperation.

Previous Thread: COMMUNAL CREDITS: 10
PERSONAL CREDITS: 0

LESATH EXPERIENCE: 2
FOX FIRE EXPERIENCE: 0

Lesath Stats: pastebin.com/4F0J58JE

Fox Fire Stats:pastebin.com/V9taiGJu

Upgrade Shop:pastebin.com/MjGEyjC8

The Nexus Police Citadel lords over all but the highest corporate plazas that bathe it in shadows. The building rises on skeletal splints that rise into towering spires with recessed faces. A circular window near the top shines with light casting the police's symbol of the black rabbit on the white moon for miles. Muscular statues of archaic spacemen and miners erupt from the four supporting columns and heroically hold up the headquarters of communal justice.

All while shadows from the corporate canopy blanket it.

Justice is not absolute in Nexus. You are living proof of that. Just miles away and moments ago you sold your fixer to a strange man who did not give you his name for the promise of 50 credits.

50 credits that go into your pocket. Not the fund shared by you and your dads.

You don't know what's the cops problem. Why do they got such a stick up their ass? Maybe you can find out today.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A7seXU30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to see this up again, though Lesath is very much fooling herself in thinking that getting 50 credits like that is going to be an easy set up.

I am severely worried about the consequences that will be coming our way after this police visit.

Couple of additional asides. I'm glad that at least we are able to get our fixer back, I happened to like that weapon a lot. I was worried it was going to be a fortune as a primary weapon.

And Sherry Data needs to be added to Fox Fire's Pastebin. And Lesath's but I always say that.

She'd have to be hacked before that happens. She was on top last night.

We don't have our fixer back. We sold it. We're walking around without it now.

She's sort of feeling a little good about it, because she made the deal by herself without the dads and as far as she knows she's making "beat Fox Fire" levels of cash from an easy transaction.

The citadel doesn't have doors. It has depots. Tower bridges lead to floating checkpoints where passengers are searched and organized into trains that will take them where they need to go inside the citadel proper. Your train pulls into one depot and you mingle with a crowd of orange colored and clad robots and humans herded by policemen with handheld neural commanders.

You're never going to become one of them.

You follow the instructions on the card. You walk up to kiosk and place the card into a slot. The card vanishes inside the machine and you hear radios clicking on and off inside it.

You don't get the card back.

A small single car train comes out of the citadel and parks between the others.

Your ride.

GET ON THE TRAIN?

THIS IS TOO SCARY TURN BACK?

>Hacked first
I figured that the two times that Fox Fire hacked Lesath would have been enough for her to gain our data as a bonus.

>Fixer
No I know we sold it, I just mean it's cheap enough to get back, based off of the upgrade pastebin.

>How she feels
Oh I know she feels good, I just don't. Because we'll have angry/disappointed family back home. And as someone that wants to learn more about the family and try to patch relation as opposed to various levels of distancing ourselves, I don't know if this will do wonders for how I would like to see things go down.

But, I lost the vote, not much to be said about it.

As to whether we should get on the train or not, I suppose we're here, so...I guess we'll take it. I don't want to, mind you, but we're here now, may as well go for it.

What would have happened if we rolled poorly before meeting the strange man? Fight instantly?

>rolled poorly

He would have approached you as you walked on the roof of the skyscraper to the second tower brdige. And a sudden mysterious gale would keep you from getting to the train. Alone on the rooftop and without innocents in the way he could better argue from a position of intimidating strength.

And if you pushed him he would show you a little red sniper light coming from a nearby rooftop aimed at your head.

Hmm, on one hand we at least got some cash out of it. On the other, rolling poorly probably would have at least given us more of an excuse when our dads find out.

Train or no train?

Train.

Let's get in that train
Look at the person that is closest to us and tell them with a cheerful smile
>"I am training!"

Finally someone else joining the thread. Was worried for a moment.

Probably won't be very active today. But hey, that's what smartphones are for.

I suppose I'll join in too.
Train.

Get on the train

You've come this far.

And its not like you're afraid of the cops.

Even if you kind of wish a little that you still had your fixer with you.

The train carries you into the citadel. Above and below you cars flay throughout the installation entering and exiting metal cubes. Some like the courthouse are clear and visible. You can see a trial going on below with everyone from the judge to the jury to the defendant in their places like toy dolls.

Some of the cubes are covered by metal.

You go into one of them.A tiny slit opens up to receive your train.

...You were half expecting an ambush or a jail cell or something. Not a cozy looking office.

"...Oh my god." Hazel calls you from behind her desk. "It's you! The pit fighter girl!"

You get off the train and it zooms back through the opening. The walls from this side have the appearance of old Earth wood. Pictures of Hazel and other officers hang on the walls. Several dataprints of famous busts hang beneath them. There's a potted plant in the corner.

You don't feel entrapped at all now that your'e actually inside the cube. Weird.

"Okay Okay..." Hazel's red eyes nervously flick around her desk. "Uh...just take a seat right there." She says gesturing to a chair while clearing papers off her desk. "Oh man...I guess I did say drop down anytime right? So uh....how are things?"

SAY/DO?

"I'd shake your hand. But you understand" (Only in case we no longer have the whole arm)

Or instead

"Oh, just fine. I am currently helping a girl that fell on some hard times"

Best to just keep the cards close. Besides, we're not a pit fighter, remember, we're an artist.

Isn't that what we said we were?

That said, I don't see why we couldn't mention that we're making friends/helping people, I suppose.

I just don't want to be too revealing. Even with the bomb threat, the hostage taking, the weird man, etc.

I think we still have our arm. Its just the weapon that was removed. Its not fully clear.

"I'm doing fine, just trying to help someone who needs it."

By the way Book, was bored at work and pondered up a few ideas for robogirls. Would you be interested in a pastebin, or already have plenty of cast and crew to deal with?

>Be robot girl
>Be a fighter. Easy
>Have to destroy my opponents with my limbs. Easy
>Have to make it entertaining for the audience. Easy
>Have to sex up my defeated opponent
>...
>Goddammit, why did they have to go and make you completely heterosexual?

even if Bookie isn't, I'd be down to see some.

Honestly the more cast gets revealed the more I kinda wish this was a 2d fighting game. You could scale back on a few aspects of the quest, but still have a very enjoyable fighter.

I say this mainly because I can picture various entrances, victory poses and costume switches, and it'd be adorable.

How about a "Battle Network"-like game?
Turn based combat where positioning is the main factor
Plus a touch of Medabots for the Part-based skills

So, if someone takes something from you whith the threat of force, but then pays you, is it mugging or what? I had to deal with that recently, and I figure a cop would know.

Its what we said, but she could read between the lines.

Could always use new ideas. Paste those bins!

You hold your hand out.

Hazel looks at it confusedly for a moment. "Ohhhhh a handshake! You know what those are?" She says shaking your hand.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well you know, pit fighters don't know...well they aren't exactly told a lot of things except how to fight. It's not exactly the most thought-expanding life."

"So yeah...I'm doing fine. Just fine. I'm currently helping out someone who needs it."

"You're helping someone? What do you mean by that?" Her pink nose twitches.

TELL HER ABOUT ASH?

TELL HER ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE?

DO YOU WANT TO ASK THIS?

I do, but I posted it

Someone fell on hard times, I am helping her regain some control in her life. Nothing more.

Hypothetically

I feel we can tell her about Ash, but not in specifics. We can expand upon her being a poor soul down on her luck, giving her a home, making them not feel like a loser. Something like that.

I am against it for now, only because I feel like it would spiral a little more than we would like it to. And seeing as she sees through our whole, 'artist' persona, it may not be wise to tell her everything here. She's a smart mouse.

Us calling her a mouse is only being in character with the trait of misnaming other robots' species that Lesath has, right?
We haven't forgotten that she is a completely intentional reference to Judy from Zootopia right?

Well, it could be work. But I feel like it wouldn't capture the pace of the fights. Though I suppose if the animations were strong enough it could work.

I just want to see something cute like Lesath spray painting a victory placard, or Fox Fire doing something fun with her flames, or Sherry doing what Fox Fire did to her when beating another opponent.

pastebin.com/2CFO7LYZ

More that we're a nicknamer, canonically. Considering that we call Diana, Grandma and Sheherazade, Sherry.

Wait, got that wrong...

pastebin.com/2CF07LYZ

PC is being laggy so typing address into phone here

Tell her about Ash, but no details. Tell her we like making things right for people.

Doing some rehab work. Cant say what they did, because of confidence ality and all that.

Tell her as much about ash as we can without details. Use confidentiality to stonewall unfortunate inqueries. Also, ask if anyone ever gets out of happy town.

Elegant Junk is great and would totally make a fine addition to the team.

Echidna is pretty interesting, probably would get along well with Rushi at this rate.

Bot Who Knew Too Much I just don't have enough of a read on. But it seems interesting.

If you make it fast paced, only allow a select number of skill/parts per fight, and give a limited window of time to input commands (else just defends) it could work very well within the limitations of a BN kind of game. It also sidesteps some problems like: How do you even attempt to simulate the fight between Sherry and Fox without making it into a MvC fight-long attack?

Victory and entrance animations are not dependant on the gameplay.

Another game that has an interesting loadout system is Zoids, where weapons add new skills but also modify the stats of the robot.
Putting two railguns in the robo-raptor might cripple his speed and mobility, making him a sitting duck. The diplodocus-bot can handle it just fine with his tanking build.

>do you want to ask this?
>yes
>no
>maybe
We are terrible at this whole decisions thing.

Thanks, glad to see there's potential. And the Bot that Knew is less developed because the idea was more about the horror of someone starting to "dress up" humans in cybernetics and get them beaten/raped/killed in bot fights, possibly with the victors of said fights taking the blame. But I didn't convey that very well in the paste, my apologies.

Though, I guess that maybe was actually a hypothetically, which ch is almost a yes. Hm.

Elegant Junk seems like a fine concept.

Seeing more monstrous gynoids would be fantastic. I love Echidna

Not so much into, Bot who new too much. If only because the idea of actual organs inside one of these robots that can withstand fuckhuge G force. Maybe a cloned brain uploaded into a heartcore?

"Say uh, Hazel..."

"Officer Hazel sweetie."

"Hazel, hypothetically speaking if someone takes something from you and is like, being a dick the whole time and threatening you but then he pays you a shitton of creds is that mugging or what?"

"Ohhhhhh kay." She smiles awkwardly and you can hear her foot tapping the ground beneath her desk. "What have you been doing Lesath?"

"Nothin. It's just a question."

"Well I think I'd need more information in that case..."

"S'alright." You shrug. "It was just a question."

"Lesath. Look." She folds her hands on the desk. "Are you in any kind of trouble? Do you need my help in any way-any way at all?"

"Naw. I got things sort of covered. I've been doing a little helping of my own actually. There's this gynoid, got really busted up on the inside after a loss. I'm helping her get her pride back."

"Lesath. I need you to tell me more. As much as you can about everything you can."

"What do you mean by "can"? I could tell you everything. I just don't want to."

She exhales slowly. "Okay. Okay I can play this game. I'm not too proud to say it. You pit fighters are beating us. They say the rate of pit fights is down but that's only because every year you guys get better and better at hiding it. I am desperate for information. I can pay you."

You have to stifle a grin. Your better at this money making thing than all your dads put together!

"I can trade information. We have files on the Yakuza and Mafia. And..." She takes a deep breathe and rises from her seat, red eyes locked with yours. "And I know you like a challenge. You like fighting with winners and losers and stakes. That's how you are."

She bites her lip as you stare back, totally confident, totally sure of yourself.

An electric thrill runs through you as you anticipate what she'll say.

"I can fight you for the information." She says at last. "I...challenge you. With information on the line."
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
AGREE TO TRADE SECRETS?
AGREE TO SELL SECRETS?

>Tell her about Ash, getting her a job, etc
>Tell her about Kitten's recent victory and making a friend through it

time to be proud of our girls

>Ask what she's got to offer, before we agree

Junk seems popular, which makes me happy

>Echidna
I started off with the idea of more Greek themed gynoids, like Gorgon with a basilisk attack (crazy upgraded version of Kitten's trash broadcast) or Chimera for a beast theme, and went "Who makes these? Ah, Echidna Corp! Which should totally be a literal monster gynoid creating terrible spawn to fight in the arena she's no longer welcome in!"

>Knew too Much
See

Sorry bunny mouse, I cant in good conscience help you send people to happy valley. S'terrifying. I much prefer the integration into society angle.

Do you, uh, know any organizations that do that, by chance?

Can we fight her without betting info on it? Itll be fun.

Accept challenge

BUT! She has to ask first, and if we do lose, somehow, those are the answers she gets. Any others and we can say no, or demand creds.

>I like fighting. If you guys "win" the fight against pit fighters. Will i still be able to fight, under our own terms? For how long before you forbid that too? I've been granted both free will and a will to fight. I don't think i can exert any of those whitin you creepy rehab simulation. [sad] You probably don't even acknowledge me as a thinking being like you are, don't you? Like an animal that can't control herself?

here,
Also point out that she looks like she might enjoy that challenge a little bit herself. Being a cop, chasing bad guys, she must feel the same thrill of challenge and victory, even if she refuses to think that it is.

I kind of want to take the challenge, but what exactly are the terms? What info does she have? Rules for fighting? Is there a time limit on this offer?

>basilisk attack
That's pretty much the basic idea behind Fan Fire. Start flashing lights in random patterns and diferent frequencies until she finds something that makes her opponent's motor system glitch, each turn closing into that golden pattern/frequency that turns her rival into a shuddering mess, incapable of fighting back.

Also, considering the current monster-girl craze, i don't see why the public wouldn't love a less traditional bodied gynoid
I really want us to upgrade Diana into a centaur

I do have to wonder too. Hazel has stated that most fighters don't know kuch of anything. I wonder where we fit on the scale? I mean, we're just a baby, but we seem considerably different. Wonder if its a Mr.P quirk.

I think tomboy just came with a huge amount more info than the bimbo model. We probably know pro wredtling and video games too.

I want this. Simultaneously, I feel like the horse body should be slot in and out able. Mostly so we can take it for a spin later.

"Sorry mouse."

"What?" Hazel's posturing drops for a moment."

"I can't in good conscience help you send people to Quiet Town. S'terrifying. I much prefer the integration into society angle. Do you uh, know any organizations that do that by chance?"

"What are you talking about?" Hazel asks. "Integration? Look. You can't just be "integrated" into society. You're damaged. You and other pit fighters have to be fixed first otherwise you'll go crazy from how different everything is start fighting with people in the streets."

"Say I do agree then mouse?"

"I'm not a mouse."

"Say I do agree mouse? What exactly do I win?"

"Well IF and IF you beat me you'll have files on the Mafia and Yakuza. As much as I can gather. We got data on the Yakuza's big Oni fighter and these Mafia fighters coming in from Jupiter and even gynoids not on the circuit like assassin types."

Assassin types. Like Yurei, you think.

"I'm willing to offer you information on three entities logged in our indexes. I'll look them up for you at my own risk. If you win that is. If you win."

He make our personality ourselves remember? Mr E wanted to stick a basic black market bought bimbo personality in.

"No! No! That's not it!" Hazel says in a soft voice. "You are a thinking being like me or anyone else you just...have some things wrong with you. It's not your fault though! We can make you better though. We can take that need to fight away from you and make you normal. I know it feels like the urge is a natural part of you but its not. No one should ever want to actually fight people..."

>Take Challenge wins

"...I'll fight you then."

"You will?" She asks.

"Sure. Just to show you that fighting isn't as horrible as you think it is. Come on mousy. You fight people. Chase after bad guys. Don't you feel a thrill when you fight them? When you beat them?"

"That's completely different than...what you do."

-cont

Remember, add caveats. We aint playing for all the marbles, only a couple. This is mostly a friendly match.

I really hope we didn't bite off more than we can chew again...here's hoping.

Yeah this guy has it right.

"Tch. Yeah sure. So what exactly are the rules? Where do you want to do this?"

"Well...." One of her ears droops and she touches it. "I kind of thought we could do it here. I the office. There's enough room and there's nothing here I can't replace if it gets broken. And I'm not seeing anyone today so It'll just be you and me here."

ACCEPT THIS VENUE?

WHAT RULES AND CAVEATS DO YOU SUGGEST?

>natural part of you
I've been made how i've been made. There is nothing natural about me... Or you

By fighting you mean another day right? We are one weapon down, remember? Like, our MAIN weapon down

We can back out and go upgrade if we want.

But it'll be backing out against a cop whose ready to fight right now. That's got to sting our bad girl pride a little.

Sure, here works. As for caveats, we're not giving her enough information to take any gynoids. And she doesn't have to give us more information than the specs on a certain assassin bot.
We're jusr getting to know each other, after all.

As for rules, try not to break each other too bad. And no doublecross. Doublecross and incarceration in happy town for s not allowed.

there is something i want to ask, since you brought it up.
How hard is to program a gynoid? Considering Mr. P made us in one night all alone

Adding to this, it would be good if ee gabe her a limited qmount of questions. One to three.

>Ask if it makes her feel more comfortable to fight here

I wanna get to know CopBot

Again, make her ask first. She gets those answers if she wins and that's it.

Yes, this is a good condition.

Agree to it, but we both have to fight naked.
Weapons are okay, no covering or clothes besides "natural" armor
>"Wouldn't want to ruin that pretty uniform"

Tried clearing up and expanding on some stuff
pastebin.com/A7seXU30

I suppose the office would work. But there are a few things that we should probably look at.

First, limit the questions that she can ask. Similar to the info game she's playing with us, we play it back.

Try to minimize the damage here, maybe something akin to wrestling or fencing. After the opponent is knocked down five times, the fight is over. Don't want us to get to beat up, nor do I really want Mousey too beat up either.

Obviously, no hacking, she'll appreciate it, and besides, we're more into the hacking as a mutual love thing. Not as a humiliation tactic.

And here I thought no hacking was a surprise we'd pull when we won. Sure, we can say it neforehand.

I say keep the hacking bit unsaid, so we can appear in a better light to her afterward

Gorgon would be a flat out counter to Fan Fire, no contest. We are looking at Lesath vs Fox Fire kind of odds right here.

Quimera is a dear. Love her.

Bot's description is far better now

It's not too hard if you got the brain-heart, but those are expensive to make. 2 Credits for a a basic model.

"Okay." You say straightening out your tail. "We do this but some caveats. I don't want anything from you other then specs on a certain assassin bot."

"An assasin bot..." Hazel's eyes go wide but she quickly recovers herself. "O-Okay then. But you tell me all about that if I win!"

"Sure. But you won't. You'll get three questions."

"That's more than enough." Hazel springs to her feet and walks to the center of the office, eyes watching you warily.

"You feel comfortable fighting me in your office mousy?" You walk to the center meeting her gaze.

"W-well yeah..." She stamps her foot nervously before she catches herself doing it and stops. "I mean it would have to make me comfortable right? I mean I work here."

You smile. That's cute, you think.

FIGHT NAKED?

BRING UP NO HACKING?

FIRST TO FIVE KNOCKDOWN RULE?

I'd vote for the surprise angle too. Let her get those prejudices all worked up and then deny them.

>Fight naked, best of five, don't mention the no-hacking

She has to ask her questions first. She knows what we're asking, only fair to know what she wants too.

First to five knockdown rule too
Let her keep uniform and don't mention hacking, just don't do it when we win.

Oh god why did we indirectly tell her about Yurei...hoo boy...

No need for her to fight naked, hell we don't need to either, really. First to five knockdowns. And you guys are right, we'll not mention the hack.

Also supporting this. Maybe we limit the questions to one, seeing as we decided to just ask for one piece of information.

>No need for her to fight naked, hell we don't need to either, really.

Yes
No
Sure

>FIGHT NAKED?
Fight naked.
>BRING UP NO HACKING?
Don't bring up hacking. Decide whether or not to do so after the fight.
>FIRST TO FIVE KNOCKDOWN RULE?
I'm in favor of a straight wrestling match to submission.

>2 Credits for a a basic model.
How much for a Fox Fire tier? Or is her overwhelming presence a manifestation of her hacking stat?

I sorta want the nude stuff.
I am neutral on hacling.
Knock down is smart.

So mostly good, though Gorgon might be OP. Then again, the original was quite deadly too unless you were clever about it.

Also
"Hey! Call me quim-era again and I'll hack yours so hard my tail sticks out yer mouth!"

>No mention of hacking
>Fight Naked

"What is that? I mean you just talk so much." You work the psychological warfare angle. "Do they put that in you cop bots because they don't trust you keep thoughts to yourself?"

"I don't talk too much! What are you talking about! I mean I'm about to fight a crazy pit fighter gynoid so maybe I look a little nervous to you because I don't do this for a living like you do but..."

She sees you grinning.

"I"m going to beat you!" She snaps. "I've trained to take down robots with way more firepower than you! I'll never be able to face the guys again if I lost to a pit fighter one on one!"

You add a new tactic to your psychological assault. You slowly start to strip out of you shorts.

"...What are you doing?" She asks flatly.

"Just taking off my clothes. You should to. I mean you wouldn't want to get your uniform ruined right?"

She looks at her white and black uniform. The Nexus logo of the rabbit in the moon on her shoulder as a patch and as a badge over her chest. "...Okay that makes sense...I mean its only fair right if you do it for me to do it to..." She mumbles as she pulls her shirt up and over her head, bending one of her ears as it comes off.

-cont

She is proooobably gonna win, but itll be fun now.

>Gorgon
Gorgon is fine as long as it takes a while for the paralisys to kick in
I mean that Fan has nothing that could beat her.
>No long range capabilities because of her weak machineguns and bad accuracy at long range
>No hand-to-hand combat to defend agains contriction or snakes
>Her main shtick is inmobilizing opponents with her feathers, but those work best on humanoids, her snake tail would mess that up
>Glitching ability would leave her open to being paralyzed
Nothing OP about that, just how things are

>quim-era
My god, i had no idea that it was a thing. sorry, english is not my fist language and pronouncing chi-mera in my tongue sounds silly.

She folds her shirt respectfully and places it on her desk. "Cannot believe I'm doing this..." She mumbles to herself.

She's got nice muscle engines for a cop bot. Smooth and well defined. She's not a tank my any means. She's lean and lithe, but she'll have powe behind her blows and especially her kicks. You notice as she slips her pants off that below her stubby cotton ball of a tail that her ample hips are going to provide some serious torque. And those large rabbit feet are going to hit like sledgehammers...

"Nice cotton tail..."

"Shut up." She says grumpily. She returns to the center, slim wait body shining under the lights. She looks far less confident than she was.

"So we good now?" She sighs, arms folded over her modest bosom. "This is fair?"

"Tell me something before we start. What do you want to ask me? What are your three questions?"

"First. Why do you need information on an assassin. Second. Where did this person you're helping come from? And third, what happened to Fox Fire after you beat her? We lost track of her after that fight."

Wow. The cops really are bad at keeping tabs. You can see why Mousey is desperate enough to resort to this.

SAY/DO?

KNOCKDOWN FIGHT OR WRESTLING?

Ah, fair enough with Gorgon and Fan then.

Quimera was quite amusing, and I imagine she'd mean that sort of comment almost hopefully. Maybe a violent tsundere? Wants to wear a dress, just once and be praised for it.
As for pronouncing it, the Ch is more of a hard k sound, Ky like sky.

>Knockdown fight
Gotta know what she can do

>"That's all? You are on. Frankly, i would have told you all of that for just a tussle in the hay. But enough talk, first one to make the other munch on this carpet loses"

Wrastling! Also, I sort of want to answer those questions anyway, win or lose.

To me CH sounds like... Uhh, you remember Chobits? well that
Q and K sound exactly the same

Sounds fair enough.
Wasn't around when assassin stuff happened so no idea there, but we can tell her the person we're helping came from a fighting ring (true enough) and that Fox Fire is now our girlfriend. No, not slave, girlfriend. Going on dates and mutal turns at hacking for pleasure, the whole nine yards.

Sticking with wrestling.

>SAY/DO?
Is that all? Well, if you fight as good as you say, you might get your answers anyway. Don't disappoint me.

Same, but the ch of chimera goes back to being a Greek word so it sounds harder.

Q and K do sound the same... but Q is always paired with a U, which makes it more of a kw sound. Quick and kwik as opposed to kick and qick.

I think we can live with these questions. I don't really want to answer 1 for fear of police interferance, nor do I really like answering 2 because the underground is a valuable resource and I'd be worried about where that would go. Fox Fire is obviously the easy question. But we'll see what happens.

Only other thing I'd say we need to do is just get ourselves pumped up, bounce a little bit, stretch those hips out and get loose.

It depends on how you view knockdown vs wrestling. I'm still wanting it to be a matter of being downed five times and calling it there. I mean it's also a wrestling tactic, really, so whatever one is more in spirit with knocking Mousey down to the ground, or us if it gets bad.

Don't know how I feel about permanent paralysis, but I think Gorgon is really fun, and I love the mini taser snakes idea. Pretty solid build.