Let's talk about non-conventional traditional games

Let's talk about non-conventional traditional games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuuiVzS6Js
youtube.com/watch?v=mMRhcE7TZgY
youtube.com/watch?v=qy_BKKnHgas
youtube.com/watch?v=2AtaTI-MhhM
youtube.com/watch?v=qmHpB3YAhsU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV1bpMamCtY
mortonslist.com/2012/Mystery_Quest/Mystery_Quest.html
mediafire.com/folder/jd6bdpf0co661/RPG_Fills_Akht
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like mumblypeg?

*mumbles into peg* ha 1-0!

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuuiVzS6Js

There is literally no game more non-conventional or original than theft and shrubbery.

>Not having a party consisting of Bagga, Stabba, Neil Overalls son of Jerry Dungerees and Garry Cheeseman
>My sides have gone in to orbit

Oh god im dying

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRhcE7TZgY

>Bob Mortimer confirmed for levels in Monk?

Chanting "We beg your pardon, we are in your garden", louder and louder until the family enjoying the evening programming catch wind of your gangs hijinks.

Amazing.

>that redhead doe
>hnnng

>WE DO BEG YOUR PARDEN, BUT WE ARE IN YOUR GARDEN.

It's the chick from The IT Crowd. her voice is sexy
youtube.com/watch?v=qy_BKKnHgas

Are there any more?

MAGNIFICENT

I would've thought he was a ranger, he's got Animal Mimicry
youtube.com/watch?v=2AtaTI-MhhM

Morton's List: End to Boredom
(Google it)

We played it once and hunted for the ghost of a dead girl.
We played it again and played the most dangerous game, but with hands and airsoft guns instead of knives and real guns.
We played it another time and I got laid.

>WOLF

MY SIDES HAVE GONE

wow this wizardess just summoned my dick

god I love bob mortimer so much

youtube.com/watch?v=qmHpB3YAhsU

Definately a bard.

>We do beg your parden, we are in your garden.

I like Extreme Amazing Super Chess pretty good rule set

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV1bpMamCtY

After we play, we can buy some tamaters from the two-headed old woman.

It looks like a girl I know who did shows like this. If so, it's an old pic and she got old (though she's still in shape).

Is that Larkin Love?

>We do beg your parden, we are in your garden.

Katherine Parkinson. She's got an ASMR-voice, it's lovely

Chelsea La Vone

Wtf

Morninton Crescent?

Pre or post reformation rules?

I would to know more

Just googled it

>Morton's List is presented as a 402-page book. A "Table Master" is randomly selected from among the players to lead the game and arbitrate disagreements. Assembled players take an oath to spend at least an hour participating in the yet-to-be-determined task,[2] which unlike other roleplaying games is not an imaginary or simulated activity, but a real-world mission.[3] The Table Master rolls a 30-sided die to choose one of 360 possible "Quests."[2] The players then discuss how to interpret and execute the Quest.[2] During this discussion the players are encouraged to use creativity to find not only a viable interpretation, but one which is both fun for all players, and in accordance with the moral code of all players.[1]

I can't find an actual pdf for the thing, might be fun to have around in case bored with friends

I'll swing over to the pdf thread, if you're still interested

I meant that I wanted to know more, specifically, about the various quests that user went on, but this is fine too

THE HIVE IS THE BEST AT DIPLOMACY

mortonslist.com/2012/Mystery_Quest/Mystery_Quest.html
Click the button, probably from the book? Idk but it seems to be very related at least.

Ah nvm it's a result in the book that makes you take one of these. Still, should be an accurate taste.

Not something I'd ever be able to do with my current friends but seems like a cool way of making new ones.

>We played it another time and I got laid.
Details. Now.

The reformation rule-set is a lot more balanced, and I'm quite a fan of it, but it's not like I'm opposed to the traditional (orthodox) rules as long as everyone abides by the unspoken gentleman's agreement.

I want to know what happened to user on his adventures.

I got it!

mediafire.com/folder/jd6bdpf0co661/RPG_Fills_Akht

The reformation isn't *that* important if you want a good game. What is important is whether you are on the left-handed or right-handed side of the Great Schism

No but this is

Turns out this game doesn't play well when by ones' self