Female ranger

>female ranger

Wouldn't the boobs get in the way?

The massively lower upper body strength would be the thing most in the way

Speaking as someone who's shot a bow before (though I'm not a girl), the only way boobs would get in the way is if they were absolutely massive.

Rangers don't need that much charisma, anyways.

Depends on the setting, actually. eg. in Forgotten Realms it makes no difference.

The person in the OP also has the bow anchored below the jaw line which, as an archer, makes me want to punch her. Of course the boobs are going to be in the way if you're going to anchor it in a way that shoved the bow string in them.

>Wouldn't the boobs get in the way?
Nah.
Unless you are a retard , like the chick in your pic. Most people anchor (the hand holding the arrow) at the chin, or a bit behind it. and as you can see, even decently large bewbs don't get in the way, or you can wear a guard like in

I want her to shoot an arrow into my heart and kill me

Did you save that pic for this specific occasion?

Not with proper technique.

Alternately: Crossbows

Not anymore than it did for women archers normally.

Honestly the real problem with female archers is women have, statistically, piss-poor upper arm strength compared to men, which limits range and power. She'd be better off with a crossbow she could use her leg(because women have stronger hips/legs) to reload.

I never reloaded a crossbow, but I'm pretty sure that you don't do it with your legs.

>Women have stronger legs

Also a meme. Women are physically weaker in every way but their legs are closer in strength to a man's than their arms are.

Fire a start she is drawing the bow back about 6 inches too far. Her hand should be touching her lip.
Body strength is unimportant unless you are going for range or penetrating armour.
If tits get in the way use a shorter bow. The taller the bow the more likely they will interfere.
Plus she is pushing her chest out to make it hit on purpose

Not him but i have that pic also. She is a famous American archer. Plenty of her on the Internet

>boobs won't get in the way

Why did ancient Amazon warriors remove one of their breasts then?

>ranger with a crossbow

[citation needed] said everyone for centuries.

Memes

Romans cut them off for exhibition.
Amazons only ever existed in roman fantasy

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since you began to post. There are 86 billion neurons of organic matter in connected tendril structures that fill my cranium. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each synaptic cleft of those millions of billions it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for shitposters at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

>retard with an internet connection
Laughingxchromosomes

they didn't, because that's retarded. Think about it:
>ancient civilization
>lopping of major body parts
>Everything being fine.

your own citation says it's mythology

>According to Greek mythology

Ancient peoples used to deform their skulls to look like ayy lmaos. Burning off a tit is no big deal.

deformation was over a period of time, amputation is quick, messy, and prone to infection

They used a hot stone at the onset of puberty, or so the story goes. No amputation.

That girl is a goddamn cosplayer and has no idea how to hold an actual weapon. Look at the goddamn hand nocking the arrow back for fucks sake.

posting a wommen wielding a high performance modernday composite bow, doesent seem like an valid standpoint for me

As far as primitive surgery goes, amputation was actually one of the safer procedures. If the patient didn't bleed out, proper cauterization would take care of the rest most of the times. Trying to stitch things together was another story. But yeah, the survival rate still wouldn't be anywhere near 100%.

More realistic explanation would be poor nutrition causing them to develop only small breasts combined with wearing chest guard over half a chest - misinterpreted by observer (perhaps intentionally) as only having one beast.

So shit that never happened then.

>female ranger
Give that bitch an arquebus.

This, she looks like she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I bet she can't hold the crossbow open without using her breast as a fulcrum or someshit.

>Wouldn't the boobs get in the way?
You could always bind them.

>Playing a female ranger
>The starving dire wolves smell the menstrual blood a mile away

At early levels, that would be a bother, later on it's free XP you don't have to search for.

>Playing mermaid Harpooner
>The starving Shark smells the menstrual blood sea miles away

yer bottom is fish, fishes don't menstruate, idiot

>playing a female psyker
>the starving chaos can smell the menstrual blood warp miles away

>Le Amazon women meme
Amzonian warrior women are literal memes.

Depends on technique. Most archers draw to the chin or in some cases the ear.

In any cases the archer could simply put a leather guard over the side of their chest. This was and is pretty common for men, in fact.

Drawing to the shoulder was rare, and is a bad idea.

>Amazons

Were never a real thing.

>he thinks composite bow means compound bow

Many crossbows are designed with a little stirrup looking thing at the end so that you can pull the string back by pushing down on the crossbow with your foot.

You can get one of those things you step on to make it easier to pull the string back.

According to the Greek sourses:
1. Those were Sarmatian women, the Amazon myths were inspired in part by them;
2. The breast was burnt during early puberty so that it wouldn't develop at all;
3. It was done so that the muscles needed to pull a strong war bow develop instead of the boob.

Maybe its the other kind of a mermaid

actually i do not, neither is it indicatet by my statement

You still pull with your arms.

*sources

That retarded looking fist thing is a valid technique or so I'm told. I imagined the string would catch your fingers but apparently it's fine.

If that fat chick from the Hunger Games can draw a bow without it catching on her gut, women are fine.

But it makes it easier to pull with your arms.

>men
>prioritizing archery over big bouncing tits
>at any stage of human development
Citation fucking needed

>you
>don't know shit about human societies

>posting a wommen wielding a high performance modernday composite bow
>picture is of a compound bow

That was never the point I argued against.

>muh bow
>muh crossbow

The boner is the most powerful survival instinct of all

Bitches love arquebuses.

>Left handed archery
>holding the bow with your right arm and drawing with your left.
Heresy!

Reminder that no french knight was ever recorded to get killed by an arrow.

Well you go reload a crossbow with the stirrup thing and then without the stirrup thing and then tell us how much you dont use your legs.

Thats like saying you dont use your legs to punch.

Really, go fucking read something. First of all, in most cultures small boobs were preferred to big boobs.

I do that, because I aim better that way.

Through dick, unity

I have a reading task for you too, Sociology Major-kun

Who is he talking to

>in England, the word "cunt" is punctuation
I kek'd my pants.

You use the legs that way to fixate the crossbow. You don't put any strength into it.
>Thats like saying you dont use your legs to punch.
Which is a completely different motion.

Goddamn, why are bow discussion so retarded on this board?

To be fair, you could fix the string with your arms and pull with your legs. It would be awkward and difficult, but possible.

This sounds like the lead up to Agincourt, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the middle Henry's that one that. Which battle is this?

Flatchested ranger. Everybody wins. Especially me.

Literally the title page

>in fantasy girls can be as strong as guys!
well yes.

When you release an arrow from a daikyu (Japanese greatbow) with proper form, the bowstring actually rotates outwards and away from your torso, carrying the bow with it until the string comes to rest on the other side of your body.

I believe that is still true even firing while mounted. The Japanese had really fucking good archers.

Breasts would obviously not be a problem for this style of archery. The only issue is that it takes a couple decades of practice to be any good at all at it.

The 'girl' in the picture is actually a cross dressing boy from a series designed to troll yurifags.

Flatchested ranger x titty rogue/ninja.