All the exchanges have crashed

>all the exchanges have crashed
>the blockchain is backed up with over 100k unconfirmed transactions
>the can't cash out meme is real

Anyone who thinks this is anything other than banks trying to kill crypto is an idiot
This is their only competition

If you have true faith in crypto this is great. For the normies trying to make a quick buck - uh oh.

>100k
Uh, try 200k

I just sold .8 BTC on GDAX you moron.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. So many people are going to fucking rage when their hard earned money that they fucking stupidly bought btw at an ATH disappears in front of them. Then it'll be onto the SEC with a million and one complaints followed by tight regulation of crypto , followed by the banks taking over and bang hey presto we're all wagecucks and crypto ideology is dead , just swallowed by banks.

Exactly
Obvious too. SEC needs justification, banks make a quick buck. Win win

The signal server is back online finally: discord.gg/MPaWK6k

um i'm buying that crashed-out MUSIC right now on bittrex whats up

unless you're invested in monero. then you're still rich

theres always monero

>all the exchanges have crashed
I actually love it. Forces all the weak willed faggots to take some deep breath and keep their cool. Like 99% of dips/crashes don't happen due to real demand decrease, but literal animal panic.

>mfw hordes of bitcoiners are frantically trying to buy alts to survive the crash
>mfw no ones selling
>mfw only the loyal didn't cash out into BTC

>Forces the goyim to be content with their meager gains instead of trading strategically
>I love it
>t. (((faggot)))

Just logged into Gemini. You can buy and sell, but deposits & withdrawals are suspended.

send this sad no coiner a couple satoshi boyo

MIGHT AS WELL CUZ IT'S GOIN TO 5K

1CTzA5rAFUACxY5MdECRBah7T6bbmNHPqi

i cashed out, good luck peeps

Jokes on you I'm all in tether.

lol im in real cash, coinbase

Banks make me suck my own cock on live stream to even be able to buy bitcoins. Fucking kikes they can’t scare me. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Did you guys forget to take your meds today?

How naive are you? The banks have been caught doing weirder conspiracy shit in the last 10 years, do you think they make trillions of dollars by playing fair?

Goldman Sachs told me they are doing what's best for society

How does monero circumvent this?

Bankers love BTC, what do you think the lightning network is?