Just pulled this from a pack of Magic I bought for shits and giggles (I only play Yugioh). Is this card any good?

Just pulled this from a pack of Magic I bought for shits and giggles (I only play Yugioh). Is this card any good?

50 cent bargain bin mythic, but I'm willing to buy it from you for my EDH deck. How about a dollar?

Sure, you have paypal?

kek

the card is good, mostly just for pulling out the best creature in the game from your deck right onto the battlefield, the last I heard it was worth at least $50

Close but really not close at all. Nahiri runs around 20 bucks.

I pulled this from my first Deck Builders Toolkit. And someone at my LGS actually tried to do this: I think he was legitimately autistic. I'd had the card a week by that point. Did he think I hadn't Googled it in that time?

No. It's just a meme card. People think it's good, but Veeky Forums is bad at magic. Planeswalkers are the worst type of card and almost always a beginners trap.

However it's worth like 20 bucks right now because it's in standard where even shit cards can be good. That and modern players pretend it is good for some reason.

It's a great card to start low tier bait threads with

/thread

So should I keep it or sell it off?

Well if you only play Yugioh I'm going to go with sell, because I feel like they frown upon trying to summon planeswalkers in that game

I couldn't believe the way people talked about this when it was spoiled. It's not a bad card but there are much better ways to get a free creature, remove shit and loot.

Since u only play YGO sell it. Its literally useless to you. However it IS a staple card in a modern deck right now (its probably not going to remain there because there ARE much better ways to cheat Emrakul into play than her but its the one Modern is fixated on for now so eh.)

>there ARE much better ways to cheat Emrakul into play

>demonic tutor+sneak attack+unsummon

show me a more efficient way to do all three of those things using one activated ability, dipshit.

While Magic is an incredibly fun game it has the highest concentration of Those Guys than just about any other community. The EDH/Commander table at one of my LGSs is a group of 8 of them: all scummy, rude, condescending and focused on powergaming above all else.

Are you dumb?

As far as I know this sees play in standard and modern but I'm like 90% certain it's not because of her ultimate

Didn't know Elsa is now part of Magic universe.

Ah, but all on the same card?

Short hair white chicks (I.e. Female kor) are at least 15 years old in this game.

I'd rather separate cards do one of those things well instead of one card doing all of them shitty.

Nahiri is mediocre at everything.