Happy society

>happy society
>stable economy
>trustworthy leaders
>honest elections

I fail to see the problem.

Tha problem iz youz ain't shootin, Grot!

>i2

>elections
What elections?

1v1 me

Well yes, one of the jokes about 40k is that Orks are the only ones truly happy with the setting as it is.

Orks don't even really have a 'win condition' like the others. Emperor reborn, Necron awakening, Tyranid arrival, Eldar... warpshit.
Orks is orks. Win condition is largely just being an ork and having a scrap.

Truly the most wonderful existence.

>All orks are exterminated
>Every single ork died doing what they loved the most: waagh
>Orks win

>you'll never be as content with life as one of the boyz

>pic related

A few funny Veeky Forums ork moments

>Orks don't even really have a 'win condition' like the others

Objectively false. Orks win condition is uniting enough to be a force to conquer the galaxy. In fact, the "Fighting for fun" thing is just a fanwank by Orkfanboys. Their codex says that Orks have a primal desire to conquer the galaxy and rule it. Their Gods who are made from their reflected psyche frown on the Orks for mucking about and not fulfilling their true destiny of conquering the galaxy.

For example, the Beast was the avatar of the Ork species and their god. The next step in their evolution (re-evolution). He wanted to rule the galaxy and enslave mankind.

>if you kill your enemies they win

"Orks have no End Game. They just here to have fun" said the typical Orkfanboy disregarding the fluff in his own dexes.

They still have outcasts and a slave race.
The economy is nonexistent because in the end they just kill each other. It works, but it's not a stable economy.
Leaders still backstab and do shady shit.
The elections are honest, but not really fair. Mekkboys and weirboyz normally have to enslave other Orks to get a Waaagh going.

Even if they lived only for wars and nothing else, they would still be happiest fighting other Orks, because Orks are da best or whatever, so them failing to conquer anything is shit for them. But their gods think they are mucking around.

And desu Orks are the biggest fuck ups in 40k
>get created to save the Old Ones
>fuck up and let them all get slaughtered
>fuck off and degenerate to their current state
>somehow birth their own gods
>Gork and Mork don't really do that much though
>they still demand that Orks conquer the galaxy for them
>Orks prefer to just mindlessly kill everyone and each other
>it took millenia for a single Ork, who also had to get shot in the brain for it to work, to realize that they are complete fuck ups and is now trying to unite all of the Orks
>many Orks still don't give a fuck and are happy with killing each other

And that one ork was the result of eldar manipulation.

They pay for things with teef they do have economy you daft fuck.

>Baw they weren't good slaves for the Old Ones like us
Butthurt Eldar detected

If dw decide to make chaos orks actually full playable race what features it must have?
Like even less tech because less thinking process goes into believing this rust shit actually works

After bending over backwards in Lore to explain why the majority of orks never fall to chaos why the fuck would they ever make Chaos Orks it's own faction?

Obviously "never fell to chaos" thing is just a lore-patch to fix dont having a chaos orks.

There are some cases of willing Khornate Orks and Orks infected by Nurgle. And Khorne owns the souls of Tuska and his warband. It's possible, but making them their own faction would be stupid.

They sometimes pay with teef. Most of the time they just slaughter everyone and take anything they want. So the economy is worthless when in 99% of the cases they will just shoot at each other.

Eldar are failures for this reason too

No the ork economy works by "Do I want this fungus beer? I'll punch this guy in the face and take his teef to buy it" it's not "I want this fungus beer, I'm going to kill anyone who tries to stop me from taking it".

If they see something they want from someone who isn't an ork, however, why would they pay when they could just kill them and loot it? Orkish mercenaries and freebootaz are the odd ones out in that regard, since they do get paid and sometimes use other currencies.