DRAWTHREAD: Floating Tieflings Edition

Previous Drawthread: >Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, Drawfriends.
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand as a courtesy.

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-r-S0fIkA
imgur.com/a/NIXbG
koco.com/news/man-arrested-after-stealing-crashing-bail-bondsmans-car/34475886
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could I get an Iron Hand looking motherfucker in the pose of the poster with the colors on the right? Grazie

Requesting a female knight in the heat of battle.

She looks similar to the woman on the left and is wearing the armor in the center with her sword drawn and shield raised. The chainmail coif (headpiece) on the right is covering her head.

Feel free to add any other details that you feel would help the art out, and thank you in advance to whoever draws this.

Migrating this.
I would like to request a two-tailed kitsune sitting on a couch and eating cheese curls with a pair of chopsticks. She should be wearing pajamas that have little rice bowl patterns on them (as in there are pictures of bowls of rice) and watching childrens' cartoons.

Think any drawfriend could try and draw a rendition of what they think this female alien here might look like under her armor?

Requesting Charlotte reading a stack of books in a library!

Requesting a drider in pajamas shooing away adventurers until she's had her morning coffee and breakfast. The adventurers agree, and sit outside the encounter room playing cards.

Requesting a human rogue/exorcist. A tall thin man in his 30s with brown hair and no beard.

Dressed in black leather armour inscribed with warding runes and carrying a flintlock pistol.

He is followed by a ghostly skull

A young paladin/knight-like magical fighter who seems partially merged with her magical armor and holy fire magic, holding a greatsword and maybe surrounded by an aura of blue fire. If you know the lord of cinder from Dark Souls, an effect like that with blue embers might be cool.

Her armor should be like on the far left without the helmet- metal plates etched with fire and feather motifs (phoenix or salamander motifs are her thing) and wears blue cloth over armor plates and chainmail. She has a red mantle around her shoulders over the armor and cloth- not like the one in the picture. Her face is sharp, young, angular- she looks driven. Fanatical. Single-minded. Long dark hair, Under the armor, she would look slightly built. Her sword hand has a normal gauntlet, but her offhand looks like the one in the picture- clawed fingers.

Her greatsword could glow white or blue, or just have faint blue fire around it, and the hilt might have feather or salamander motifs. Pose is up to the artist, but she'd be fairly aggressive/fanatical personality-wise.

Thanks in advance if anyone considers this!

This is Cryo. A character from a PMC with superpowers GURPS game i have running. She's a troublemaker with some anarchist tendencies that ended up drafted with the other mercs due to her cryomantic powers. Green eyes since it's not clear due to the example using sunglasses.

Requesting something inspired by youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-r-S0fIkA , Whatever that may be.

Speaking of tieflings, could i get a pic of a cybergoth-y tiefling? If you want to do backgrounds either our clubbing or relaxing at home is good.

Would someone please draw her, in this dress, holding this puzzle box? Thank you

Requesting a pet for my game, he's half lightbulb half bobtail squid.

B A I T

Just anchoring to let the drawfriend know I'm still around, and thanks again.

anchoring.
and hoping you come back in time for my game later tonight

As if that's not 100% usable as is

Again, I'm kinda interested, but I'm having some difficulty sorting out a pose right now, so if you could provide more character information in the meantime that would be cool.

it is, I'm still gonna use this if he doesn't post, I'm not saying it's unusable, just want to see more of his work cause it's really good.
He just stated he wanted to finish it up a bit ago.
in any case.

Im...sorta confused. Is that not done? cause it looks really done

Pants/gun are solid colors, where everything above waist is affected by lighting, plus he said he'd change the gun back to black since I'm a boring fuck who likes plain guns.

If he just were to up and decide he didn't feel like working on it anymore, I'd still use it, it's more than good enough, I'm only anchoring because he said he wanted to finish it.

Oh, cool! Sorry if I missed an earlier reply.

Well, basically, the character's a knight-esque figure looking for a cause. Their character arc's based around them being a misled zealot for a bad cause and then increasingly erratic as they struggle to find something worth fighting for. But at their core, they're stubborn. Self-righteous. A zealot looking for a cause. They can't bring themselves to admit fault or doubt, but instead just double down on what they think is the right thing...which is why their eventual fate is likely going to be them ending up that way due to their own character flaws.

So depending on the timing, anything from desperate conviction to looking lost but unwilling to admit to full on self-righteous SMITE EVIL might work pose-wise?

If you've ever watched Madoka Magica, Sayaka comparisons would not be far off.

no
just would like to see the request is all

Cool. So, where do her powers draw from? This affects how I fluff the armor. (If I can hack out this pose, I've got a good idea, I'm just having issues getting the skeleton right.)

I would like to request art of my next shadowrun character:

Gnat is a dwarf who wishes he was a mystical monk... and never awakened as one. He dresses in clothing inspired by those worn by shaolin monks, but with combat boots and a milsurp camo flight jacket thrown over top. His facial features and hair are similar to those of Brother Sharp pictured left, though his face is probably a bit pudgier. As a dwarf he is short and stout, with a body of a wrestler. Thank you in advance if anyone decides to take up this request.

Yeah sure, that face isn't supposed to be bait at all.

why is it bait? looks kinda like lisa bonet

>inb4 more Charlotte deliveries

it's not
i'm the original waifufag
so what
just wanted to request some art
no drama

old drama
it's shannyn sossamon

Well, magical, but fluffwise it's "inner fire" and blood themed to the point where napalm blood was a thing. So if you want to work with "blue fire" and "fire for blood" theme-wise, go for it?

Also, she's a swordwoman with a thing about confronting problems head on and directly, if that helps.

Good luck and thanks for taking the request!

oh.

Don't count on it. There's supposed to be a stream tonight according to the last thread.

ok then,
>inb4 stream falls through
>inb4 more Charlotte deliveries

Anchoring for the awesome draw user working on this!

>but fluffwise it's "inner fire" and blood themed to the point where napalm blood was a thing. So if you want to work with "blue fire" and "fire for blood" theme-wise, go for it?

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower pls go.

friendly reminder that before you contribute to charlotte posting he already got a ton of art and doesn't deserve more

>nsfw
imgur.com/a/NIXbG

>that bad anal picture gets cropped
lol'd

wait
waifufag here
she looks like my own... omg
though i haven't posted for a year

Could I request my MAID character dreaming about marrying the Master while in reality her Master glares disapprovingly while she naps on a table she should be cleaning?

The maid in question:
-early 20s
-hair that's just shorter than shoulder-length, kinda curly
-pear-shaped, unless you can think of a better compromise for boyish + sexy
-in the dream image: has wings, a halo, glowing white eyes, or a combination of one or more of those traits
-Also I'm imagining a wedding dress that incorporates sort of an angelic theme (like, feathery-type stuff) but I imagine that could be a pain to draw and this doesn't need to be the Sistine Chapel here.
-in reality: passed out with a faint sleepy smile, not a care in the world

The Master in question:
-late 20s, early 30s
-short, well-kept black hair; clean-shaven
-bretty gud shape, seems like he works out; strong arms, powerful chest
-in the dream image: wearing a tuxedo, but with one of those old-fashioned ribbon tie things (as in attached pic). Or not, I guess. That's how I'm envisioning it but it's not a critical feature of the picture
-princess carrying the maid as they lovingly look into each others' eyes
-in reality: like, not even mad exactly, just fed up with this shit. Maybe wearing a nice shirt + vest.

Hi drawfriends!

I'm running an American fantasy game and was hoping someone might want to tackle a drawing for some inspiration material.

The main cast is: a gnoll barbarian with severely scarred chest, elderly gnoll monk, pygmy witch doctor with body covered in ritual scars, Apache Bard that thinks he's Indiana Jones, Iroquois fey sorcerer that enjoys getting buzzed and hiding things in his beard, velociraptor ranger with hawk companion, Neanderthal paladin, the gods coyote and uktenna (the horned serpent) and a ghostly elven wizard with white hair.

Most of the characters above wear typical native American clothing, buckskins, cloaks, etc. Your call. The paladin has a chain shirt and the barbarian has armor made of bone.

Feel free to pick and choose from characters above, there is so little concept art for this kind of fantasy anything you can come up with will be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure it's unrelated because unlike just using one reference pic in a dozen aimless requests this is an actual character.

oh ok didn't know the character

He paid for almost all of those.

>I'm sure it's unrelated because unlike just using one reference pic in a dozen aimless requests this is an actual character.

But the requests I've been making are actual characters too.

Requesting a lewd witch. She's sneaking out of her professor's dorm wearing nothing but a humorously overwide witch hat (wide enough to serve as a beach umbrella if you stuck a long staff in it), some socks, and hastily-donned underwear. There's a big "A+" stamped on her rear and her robes are in her arms, conveniently covering anything explicit.

Alternately I'm requesting the professor as well. A man in his youthful peak, with a righteous beard&mustache combo. His only clothing ever is a similarly ovewide wizard hat, and a studded leather speedo/copiece combo that has a bag of holding built into it. His main way of getting items is reaching into his crotch and pulling them out. This includes his absurdly long wizard staff with an all-seeing eye on one end. If there were ever a smug elemental this man's face would be plastered all over it.

Their names are Marie and "The All-Knowing, All-Powerful, Gift of the Goddess and supreme lover of all things, Enhardt"

so what?

Then he can pay for the rest

who is charlotte what game/origin

And you can't? He has just as much right to art as you.

It's one person's OC. After he posted her in a drawthread, a whole bunch of drawfags made pictures of her to the point of neglecting other requests in the thread. This caused a great deal of resentment towards Charlotte and her creator which remains to this very day.

Or so the legend goes.

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

That's not true though. He only got like 2 or 3 drawings. Flying banditos got more than Char.

this is exactly what happened to me and mai waifu several years ago
omg
am i dead and is this hell

only proves my point, he doesn't deserve anything else

No, YOU were a piece of shit and made a ton of requests using the same face and different outfits and spammed like a motherfucker until you got I was here for that, FUCK you asshole.

I dunno. I wasn't there, I'm just repeating what I've heard.

If everyone has 0 base deservement, then the original requester of Charlotte has exactly as much and as little deservement as any other request.

But I don't think the current Charlotte requests are coming from him.

Okay? I didn't say some people are more entitled to get their request than other.

Jesus Christ will you guys stop talking about Charlotte? The only reason draw-thread art is being generated of the character anymore is from your collective bitching.

That's the secret, that's the thing. Charlotte got art and fucked off to spend hundreds of dollars on actual commissions, the drawthreads are 100% confirmed "Real Charlotte" free. The moment you guys stop mining salt about her is the moment she stops getting drawn in these threads.

>No, YOU were a piece of shit and made a ton of requests using the same face and different outfits and spammed like a motherfucker until you got (You)
uh ok sry

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.

B-but if people stop that, whatever are they going to shitpost about, samefag-sama?

Draw a boat out on a lake with the moonlight shining upon it. Man/monster in the boat is optional.

i can relate

Draw a penguin.....an evil penguin

What a MASSIVE faggot.

Wow, I feel bad now.
What a MASSIVE cunt.

Did you give up on the Yamaraj pic, spookanon? :(
I understand, and thankyou for the time you spend here anyways

waifufag here
my dm got arrested so no more requests
koco.com/news/man-arrested-after-stealing-crashing-bail-bondsmans-car/34475886

I have a somewhat odd request:

Sade Adu as an elven bard. Setting, outfit etc. is up to the drawfriend, but the character is basically just... Sade as an elf, preferably doing something bardy.
I'd post more pictures of her, but there are oodles readily available through a simple GIS, and really, it's Sade Adu. People should know who she is.

A back view of someone with nails driven into their spine, in between the vertebra.

What a MASSIVE asshole.

i will try.

i tried but i didn't like the final outcome, i might try it later

There ya go, one fishbulb.

Who the fuck would screenshot this from a private chat just to add to the circlejerk shitposting? I mean... If Charlotte was complaining in the thread I could understand, but what the fuck? Are you guys that desperate to have something to complain about?

Well... at least his name is potter, so i hope he get a magical time wherever he is going
Also, im sorry mate. you dont have anyone else to dm for ya?

And then you remember that the artists draw it because they want to, not because charlotteanon is making them. Therefore, if you don't like that, that's your problem fucko :P

Requesting a Polish winged hussar riding an RPG-40 AT Grenade, much like pic related.

This is not fucking cool. That's bullshit.

t. Miss du Beauchamp

1) Is that animal named a Dowl?
2) Why did ya download it twice?

yea, others in the group tried
its not the same
he was so good at it

Can we be done with this now? I want art. I am here for art. Not drama and faggotry that's been stretching out for months now.

but...why?

And this is how the Drawthreads die. Bullshit.

Why not?

In for a penny, in for a pound

It was spawned from this brief exchange I had with a friend.

Why can't y'all be like spookanon? Just comes in here, says please and thankyou, says they will try, and then politely draws the most horrifying shit known to man all because we asked.

Why can't you be like Spookanon?

Can someone give me the summary of what is the charlotte bullshit anyway? I missed the first couple chapters

I haven't been in these threads for months. One of last things I noticed was a lucky guy who got two requests of short haired girl done back to back because other artist liked first pic a lot. Now I see drama spawned from that lucky delivery on page 1.

Well, this Thread has been successfully ruined again... Someone wanna open up a new one now? Seeing as this will end up in 400+ of shitposting again.
Cuz spookanon is best and most unique mon out there

read the thread and fuck off.
you don't need a summary.

Don't tell me how to live my life.

it'll be incredibly hard to draw that witch holding her robes to cover anything while also showing off her hat and bum. you'll have to pick which one you want showing user.

tits or asses?

Migrationpost.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.

Reveal the ass. Unleash its scholarly might!

Delete this, man.