Trapped in Da'ta Quest 35

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48279620/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

*I don't like this at all, freeloader* Krovachi hisses in my head, waking me up into the dry morning air, my wings feel all tingly and my eyes is burning a bit more than it usually does.

I sit up and rub my normal eye, What are you complaining about now? Also did you have to wake me up? It's way to early to be up ya know.

*I don't like being treated like this, also, stop whining, sleep is a commodity that can be lost at any moment*

I look around the small room In the cathedral the council's been forcing me to sleep in after they figured out me and my friends were staying in the cheapest in town.

*Yeah yeah, I just don't trust it, Since you've been pissing people off with how much you just love monsters*

Oh please, I stretch and yawn, and unfurl my wings as I walk over the white marble, in the other wise plain room...well besides the fountain and hanging lanterns, its basically empty. They wouldn't do anything, no ones stupid enough to try to hurt an angel in a city of fanatics.

*If they can get away with it* She growls, as I look out of the only unstained and painted window of the room, out to the streets way...way below where I've been sleeping *They will try...we should kill the ones who might, just to keep ourselves safe*

I pull the curtain closed as I turn back to my basically empty room. Well, its a lovely day, so no reason to listen to your crazy ass
* I may be crazy, but I"m usually right, dumbass*

Sure you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxhlDzBOXE&list=RDGMEM_v2KDBP3d4f8uT-ilrs8fQVMKtxhlDzBOXE
youtube.com/watch?v=AXVMCG7YpfY
youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cont
What do I do?
[] bathe in the fountain
[] Hang around lucy like the over protective sister I am
[] Keep Sam out of trouble
[] Have Breakfast with Bailey and her daughter
[] Force Smiley to be social
[] Pray with Berry
[] Take Minor on a walk through the royal gardens.
[] Follow Blue as she goes through the city to see all the sights.
[] Visit Simon and thank him for everything
[] Mourn at the Ker'larn memorial
[] Get involved in politics, again
[] write in

>[] Have Breakfast with Bailey and her daughter
>[] Force Smiley to be social

>[] Visit Simon and thank him for everything

>[] Hang around lucy like the over protective sister I am
>[] Mourn at the Ker'larn memorial

>[] Take Minor on a walk through the royal gardens.

>[] Take Minor on a walk through the royal gardens.

But I'm starving, so we can argue about it later I guess. I scratch my head and fluff my mane of fluffy hair up as I step out of my room, opening the dainty door made out of glass and gold. I try my best to not shatter the handle or the rest of it as I close it behind me, and head down the empty hall, with arches opening it up to all of the gardens, as forest tenders slowly do there work keeping it all nice and pretty. I wince as I imagine what my old allergies would feel like up here, surrounded by all of these flowers. Just thinking about it makes my throat burn.

I shake my head and start to hop down a set of stone stairs, and turn round a corner leading out of the catherdral hopefully.

And I nearly run into someone I haven't seen since I died.

"Krovachi!" Simon Shouts, picking me up in a back breaking hug as I gasp and chitter in surprise and pain, he..he won't let go, I can't even squirm out of his arms...how strong is he.

He sets me down, grinning like a fool, his eyes sparkling as his greying mustache curls over his upper lip. I crack my back and try to figure out how to stand again.

"It's been too long, I was staring to think they were keeping you away from me for some odd reason, mayhaps because we're both oddities?" He chuckles, as I notice he's not wearing his usual armor, but a plain white robe "But it's good to see you doing so well, after all you've been through"

"Nice to see you're still kicking to" I say nodding as sun light filters through the stained glass windows around "And I was starting to think the same...so what have you been doing"

"Hmm, of, boring things" He says shrugging as he starts to walk past me "trying to figure out an expedition currently, to spread the word of the seven, I'm sure it'd bore a warrior like yourself to death"

"Well I wouldn't say that...but probably" I say smirking as I start to walk down the hall in the opposite direction "Well...have a nice time with that and...thanks"

cont

"For what?" He asks, almost teasingly as I glance back at him, and see him looking at me, hunched over like a kind old grandpa

"Everything, besides my friends you were the only one who thought I wasn't a monster back then" I say flapping my wings as he smiles "If it wasn't for you I don't know where I would've end up"

"oh, I'm nice to every one Dear" He says plainly "I just saw a lost soul tainted by actions of others, I felt guilt for having to leave you and all the other heroes of ker'larn behind, I'm sure you would've ended up exactly where you are without me, you have a good soul Krovachi, don't forget it"

"Still, it really helped me out" I say, looking down at my feet as he bellows with laughter

"Ah ah ah" he says shaking his head, wagging a finger around as he leaves me "It is just in my nature, now I'm sorry but I musn't be late, we'll talk about it and other things once my work is done okay?"

"Fine by me" I say happily, as I continue on my way to leave the cathedral, smiling as I start to hum a marching tune to myself.
-
"What do you mean I can't come in" Bailey whines, slouching forward as one of the guards outside of the cathedral stands in front of her, and toora "Come on I want to praay"

"I'm sorry, but this part is restricted" he says flatly "Please go in the normal way and"

"HEY!" I shout, leaning behind the guard "Why aren't you letting my friend in"

"AH, lady krovachi" He says turning and bowing as I step back so we don't end up butting head "My apologize, I didn't know what with her...appearances and the one with the mask looked supicious"

"Oh smiley's just not a people's person" Bailey giggles as I walk past the guard and into the richer streets of the city, okay...where did Smiley run off to hide "Besides, I don't want to pray today anyways"

"But" the guard says somewhat "My lady"

"I'm going out to" I say smiling as he growls and straightens up and...THERE
cont

"HEY!" Smiley yelps as I grab her by the back of her shirt "You can't just grab me like that Krovy, it's embarrassing"

"Yes I can" I say flatly as bailey walks up to my side, giggling with her daughter riding on her back "Now come on, you're going to be social today"

Smiley huffs and crosses her arms as her ears droop down.

What do I do?
[] try andget her to talk to people while we wait for food
[] make her order everything
[]Go to a cafe and try to make her have some idle conversations
[] ask how they've been doing lately
[]tease her with bailey's help
[] get someone else to come with us
[] write in

>[]tease her with bailey's help
>[] try andget her to talk to people while we wait for food
>[] get someone else to come with us (Minor)

>[]Go to a cafe and try to make her have some idle conversations
>[] ask how they've been doing lately

"I don't like talking to people" She hisses as I let go of her shirt, her ears shoot back up and she smiles... I think it's kind of to tell with her mask "Besides you guys are enough, I don't need to know anyone else"

"Oh come on, stop acting like your mask" I say flicking it as her ears move back close to her head as she glares at me, blushing slightly from what I can see

"Besides, even kitty's need attention" Bailey says leaning closer to her "So stop acting so tsundere"

"Mother please don't" Minor sighs as bailey giggles

"Okay, first off, I am not acting like that" Smiley says angrily shaking her head as we walk down the street "I just..I'm not social, you both know this, so why bother with it"

"Cause I want you to bloom and get to know more people" I say happily, leaning to her, as bailey does the same on the other side of her

"Yes, a pretty flower like you shouldn't stay all folded up" Bailey giggles "So lets get you all spread open"

"That's...you know what that sounds like right?" Smiley stutters as Bailey fakes confusion, as toora opens her mouth ask a question and I shake my head so it doesn't get awkward fast

"Nooo?" Bailey says as we walk over a bridge with two statues on it, one of the hound and another of the farmer, staring at eachother from opposite sides of it.

And then I hear a familiar voice as Bailey keeps messing with Smiley, making her all flustered and embarrassed. Sounds like Minor panting. I turn back around, and peek behind the hounds statue, and sure enough, I see my little friend staring up at me with her big purple eyes. And right next to her is a sack of a bunch of various shiny things and plants

"What are you doing back here and with all that" I ask, crouching down to get down to eye level with her

"Just trying to catch my breath" She says weakly as she stands up on shaking legs "and I didn't steal any of it, alright?"

"I didn't say you did" I say teasingly as I poke her stomach "But did you?"
cont

"Er, maybe on accident" She says blushing pulling her bag of knick nacks closer to herself "I'm not going to give them back, if you're wondering"

"Fine" I say shrugging as I start to walk away from her "Well, I just won't invite you too breakfast then"

"WAIT I WAS JUST JOKING KROVY!" She squeaks, running after me, struggling to drag her things behind herself

I giggle and grin
-

"Come on" I say as I set the menu down, leaning back against my chair all bent to make look like a flower, leaning my head out from under the umbrella and over the edge of the Balcony of the small diner we found "get your face off of the table"

Minor has her faced buried in the menus, still looking embarrassed, Bailey is chasing Toora around pretending to be a monster, making every other diner a little more than pissed off, and smiley has been trying to avoid having to talk to anyone including the waiter

"Fiiiine" She groans as Minor looks at me with her cheeks puffed out, looking all upset that I made her give her loot back "Just...fine, if I talk to someone, will you drop it"

"Of course" I say grinning as she gets away from the table, trying to make herself look small as she walks over to a big minotaur in a suit.

"Hi" She mummers, he turns, snorts and waves at her.

Smiley turns around and takes her mask off, grinning smugly

WHat do i do?
[] shake my head, and look disappointed
[] chase toora around to
[] walk over and show her how to do it.
[] wait for my very large meal
[]Try to cheer minor up
[] Pat minor and tell her she did the right thing
[] write in

>[]Try to cheer minor up
>[] Pat minor and tell her she did the right thing
>[] chase toora around to
>[] wait for my very large meal

>[]Try to cheer minor up

>[]Try to cheer minor up

>[] walk over and show her how to do it.

>[]Try to cheer minor up

Minor huffs, trying to get my attention. So I give it to her. She jolts and turns away, crossing her arms and pouting, trying to make a point of ignoring me. I sigh and lean across the table, and pat her head gently, ruffling her hair. She tries to scoot away, but I just lean closer, and I'm pretty sure people are starting to talk about what I'm doing, just from how they're covering their mouths and keep glancing away from me.

"Come on, stop being grumpy" I whimper as she frowns and starts to rub her head against my hand "I just wanted you to do the right thing, Minor, so please stop being like this, it's breaking my heart"

"....fine" She mummers "But..but you need to..get..just please stop patting my head, it's embarrassingly"

"Aww, you never had a problem with it before" I sigh as I pull my hand away from hher

"Cause you didn't do it in public...and people are staring" She whimpers, covering her head as my stomach rumbles, and I look at the door leading to the kitchen, tapping my finger impatiently

roll 1d100 for perception

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Rolled 20 (1d100)

Oh boy, this is ominous.

Rolled 87 (1d100)

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Rolled 65 (1d100)

I smell...sulfur? I tilt my head as I tap my hand on the table. No it isn't sulfur, it's really close to it, but it has a fake tang to it, like plastic or mass produced sweets. It isn't actually sulfur, it's some imitation of it, meant to smell almost exactly like it. I tilt my head as chaos starts to erupt from the kitchen, and smoke pours out of it, black as ink.

And then the door breaks down, and boar faced monster covered in spikes with bat wings roars out, making everyone on the balcony scream in terror. Bailey snatches toora up, and fire begins to wraps around it as it continues to me, as Minor tries to hide behind my legs.

It isn't real...my eye isn't burning. I Squint, and see a figure in the smoke, holding a rifle in his hand.

Roll 1d20+dex or speed

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Rolled 5 (1d20)

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Rolled 8 (1d20)

23+9= 32
-
I duck to the side, and a second later, there's a very loud bang the window behind me shatters as my a cloud of my fluffy hair erupts all around me in a cloud.

"What!?" the man cries out in shock, I can barely hear him over the screaming, or the noises the fake demon is making as it runs about, not even breaking anything.

And I start to stand up as the smoke begins to clear as the man reaches for something in his belt.

What do I do
[] recklessly charge him 1d20+str and speed
[] Stab major friend through the balcony between me and him
[] Call for little green 1d100
[] Grab Minor, Smiley, Bailey and toora and fuckin run
[] reflect what ever he's going to throw 1d100
[] ENPASSANT 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[] recklessly charge him 1d20+str and speed

Time to stab a bitch.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Rolled 55 (1d100)

>[] reflect what ever he's going to throw 1d100

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>[] Call for little green 1d100

Rolled 48 (1d100)

1+53- 40= 14
-

I run over the table, and start to run at him, lowering my head as he steps back and starts to fumble with something as he press his back against the balcony. I draw my sword, and swing, cutting a deep gouge into the stone railing .

I glare at him, and see that he's wearing a plain iron mask over his face, and a black hood. He dodge at the last second. He looks up at me, and drops something at my feet, before he leaps off the edge of the balcony

I look down at my feet, and see a little iron ball with a burning fuse

I..is that a bomb!?

What do I do?
[] slam my sword into him 1d100
[] kick it away 1d20+strength
[] Shield my friends
[] Leap on top of it
[] put the fuse out 1d20+speed
[] write in

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[] put the fuse out 1d20+speed
>[] Shield my friends

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>[] kick it away 1d20+strength
>[] Shield my friends

Any way we can kick it towards this guy?

Rolled 18 (1d20)

>[] Shield my friends

Rolled 13 (1d20)

>[] Shield my friends

Kicking it risks it dropping between or close by other people.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[] Shield my friends

I reach down and grab the bomb, covering the fuse up with the palm of my hand. I wince in pain as smoke curls over my fingers. And then all the shouting, and screaming stops, as the demon fades away. I look around, and see that everyone else has gone and ran away, leaving just me alone on the balcony with my friends.

I sigh and
*tick tock tick tock*

Why is it ticking? I look down at my hand, and see the bomb twisting around. I only have a second to think, and I use it to run over to my friends.

I hole my arms out, and tackle them to the ground, as I hug them close to me, as Bailey holds toora, and Minor clings to me before.

*KABLAAAAM*
the balcony explodes, and tilts over, falling to the street. I kick off of it, and spread my wings.

and start to fly...and...I..its really, really hard to stay up while I'm holding three people

roll 1d20+str

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Clever play with expecatations that, gotta give it to him.

Rolled 12 (1d20)

I close my eyes, as my wings flap slower and slower, as I grab and move my hands up and down my friends trying to get a better grip. I'm falling, I'm...I'm. Bailey's crying...So is toora and Minor. And Smiley to. They're all scared, and it's all resting on me, I don't...I can't fail here. I AM STRONG! I am more than mortal, and I'm not going to drop my friends or fall because of a little fucker who thought he could kill me. I am not going to let it happen, I'd rather die again.

I flap my wings, hugging my arms around my friends tightly as I flutter up and manage to slow myself down enough to land on the street without slamming it. I gasp and lower my arms, dropping my friends into a heap, as I fall over on them, sweating bullets as my heart jumps and leaps around.

I look up as Minor clings to my neck, still crying. Smiley is curled up into a ball, whimpering and mummering to herself, and Bailey is just holding toora, looking shell shocked.

People are coming out of the stores and houses lining the street.

And I can see the fucker running down the street

What do I do?
[] put my headphones on and chase him 1d20+speed
[] Comfort my friends and make sure they're okay
[] wait for the guards
[] Storm into the diner and see how the hell he got in there
[] realize the fuse was just there to distract me
[] write in

Rolled 20 (1d20)

>[] put my headphones on and chase him 1d20+speed

Rolled 2 (1d20)

Rolled 2 (1d20)

>[] Comfort my friends

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>[] Comfort my friends and make sure they're okay

Get back here you fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxhlDzBOXE&list=RDGMEM_v2KDBP3d4f8uT-ilrs8fQVMKtxhlDzBOXE

DAMMIT

Rolled 16 (1d20)

16+23= 39
-
No time to check on em, no time to wait, no time to explain, I just need to get my hands around that fucks neck, so I can snap it like a fucking twig!
I run my hand down the side of my head, and hear the fizzling as my headphones slowly come back into existence, as I break into a run, not even waiting for them to finish coming in.
-
youtube.com/watch?v=AXVMCG7YpfY
-
And the song is perfect for it, its keeping my anger burning, and ramstein is always good. I keep running, pushing anyone slow enough to not get out of my way down to the blue bricked streets, as I keep the man in my eyes, a predatory anger burning in my heart as I run after him, somehow finding the energy to do so, no idea where it all came from though.

I don't care either, I just want to catch this asshole and break his legs for trying to hurt my friends like that, and getting so close.

I grit my teeth as flames spread over my face, burning brightly as the man glances back, and calmly pulls a pistol from his belt.

What do I do?
[] Take the hit
[] Dodge 1d20+dex
[] try to tackle him 1d100
[]Keep running, and close the little distance left between me and him
[] write in

Rolled 58 (1d100)

>[] try to tackle him 1d100

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Rolled 85 (1d100)

>[]Keep running, and close the little distance left between me and him

One pistol shot won't kill us, time to break this asshole's face.

Rolled 3 (1d100)

Isn't evasion also Speed?

Usually, but you're running full tilt at him, so it changes it, so it uses dex to keep up your momentum and avoid it as well, instead of just stepping out of the way and stopping to not get hit.

Rolled 73 (1d100)

He fires, and I grit my teeth. I close my eyes as I feel it slam into my stomach, and cold pain runs through me, but I force my eyes open and keep running at him, as he stumbles back, trying to fire another round into me as I fold my wings up and leap at him, reaching my arms out to grab his stomach.

I slam my horns into his chest with a crack, throwing him to the ground as I land ontop of him, breaking the bricks under him, and a few bones judging from the snapping noises.

His mask is cracked, and he's struggling to pull a knife from his belt, wheezing and struggling to breath or even move after I hit him like a fucking train.

What do I do?
[]take his mask off
[] Beat his head into a smear
[] Snap his neck
[] break his arms, and explain how he fucked up
[] Rip his throat out with my teeth
[] Do a mountain on him 1d20+str to squash his head
[] write in

>[] break his arms, and explain how he fucked up
>[]take his mask off

After making a note of his face

>[] Rip his throat out with my teeth

>[]take his mask off

>[]take his mask off

>[]take his mask off

>>[]take his mask off

>[]take his mask off
>Make sure he doesn't have something like a cyanide capsule in his mouth

>[]take his mask off

>Make sure he doesn't have something like a cyanide capsule in his mouth

Seconding

youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
_
I crack my neck as I straddled him, pinning him under my thighs and legs as the silvery fire covering my face slowly retreats back into my empty eye socket. I grin sickly and tilt my head as I crack my fingers and knuckles as slowly as I can....I'd be disturbed how much I'm going to enjoy this, if I wasn't too mad to care if I did or not. And this song isn't doing anything to help me calm down.

He screams wordlessly, as I see a glint in the corner of my eye. I grab for it, and smile as I feel my hand slide over his knife and onto his wrist. I start pulling and hear a pop as he tries to squirm his now limp hand out of my grasp.

"LET GO OF ME HIVER!" He hisses, he's young, around my age, and it doesn't matter "GET OFF OF"

I pull his arm up slowly, as he starts smacking me, wailing in pain pitifully as I slowly snap his arm into a useless mess from the wrist down. I grab his other arm, and do the same, lifting him up until I hear his shoulders dislocate, and I drop him, and stand up, pressing my boot on his neck.

"Now now" I Say flatly "that's no way to speak to an angel, and I might have given you a chance if you..didn't fuck up, if you had just went after me, I would've been nicer, but no, you had to try and hurt my friends, try to kill them and innocent people, so now, I'm sorry to say...but your going to die here"

He whines and tries to say something as I choke him out with my heel.Gingely, I reach down and pull his mask off, seeing his clean face under it, handsome, with short black hair, and pleading green eyes.

What do I do
[] Break it
[] Kill him *how*
[] Drag him off into the sky
[] Drag him back to my friend, and the guards
[] continue lecturing him on how he fucked up
[] write in

>[] Drag him back to my friend, and the guards
>[] continue lecturing him on how he fucked up

>[] Break it (his face?)
>[] Kill him *how*

Rip off an arm and beat him with it.

"Don't. You. Ever. Fuck. With. My. Friends!"

>[] Break it

>(his face?)
The mask

Eh, good enough.

>[] Break it
Quit being an edgy tard.

>[] Kill him *how*
>[] Drag him off into the sky
And let him drop

>Quit being an edgy tard.
To be fair, Katie herself said she's gonna kill him so...

Thanks

Doesn't mean he has to be edgy.

His face is covered with tears, I frown as I take my foot of his neck, and slowly crumble his mask in my hand, cracking and breaking it as I rub my fingers of it as hard as I can, as he tries to catch his breath. I step off of him and grab his leg as he just cries in pain, unable to say a single word as I drag him down the street, past the horrified crowds.

Funny how he lost all of his conviction after I broke his arms like nothing.

"Now see, if you were smart, you could've just fought me, I wouldn't have been as cruel if you did, you could've attacked me anywhere and I might've listened to your pleas for mercy" I say smiling as I drag my over the bridge, and he tries to move his ruined arms to grab the bricks, which of course he simply can't grab ahold of, and I just smile a bit wider.

"But you choose the one time where I had none" I say as I see my friends again "Cause you could've hurt my friends in the cross fire"

The guards turn and look at me, and rush over to me, glaring down at the man from their face covering masks

What do i say?
[] Hey guys, are you alright
[] Don't go easy on him
[]do you know who he is
[] Sorry guys I had to get a little revenge real quick
[]....sorry I ruined the day
[] I need a drink
[] the demon was fake by the way
[] write in

>[] Don't go easy on him
>[] the demon was fake by the way
>[] Hey guys, are you alright

>[] Don't go easy on him
>[] I need a drink

>[] Don't go easy on him

>[] Don't go easy on him
>[] Sorry guys I had to get a little revenge real quick
>[]....sorry I ruined the day

>[] Don't go easy on him
>[] Don't go easy on him
>[]....sorry I ruined the day

"Don't go easy on him" I say, grabbing the head of the guards shoulder, staining his blue coat with blood as he turns to look at me "Also, by the way, the demon everyone's been screaming about? it wasn't real"

"...Oh trusst me" he says after a minute as he turns away from me "We do not give quarter to heretics, get on with your day, we'll deal with this trickster....doubt anyone else will beileve that it wasn't real though, hell by the end of the day, I'm guessing they'll be saying you killed a horde of them"

"Probably" I say as I walk over to my friends, Bailey just smiles weakly, holding Toora close to her chest as the little rabbit girl shakes and squeaks.

Smiley is sitting next to her, looking worn out and tired, her mask resting on her lap. She smiles, and has a look in her eye that just screams "I told you so"

Minor runs up to me, and hugs me, crying my name and shacking as I crouch down to hug her back.

"You guys alright?" I ask as I hold her close to myself, frowning as smiley nods without saying a thing

"Well, thanks to you we are" Bailey says tiredly "a little banged up but yeah we're not hurt, thank the seven"

"Good" I say as Minor keeps sniffling and crying "I'm glad, I'm really...really happy that you're all alright"

"...K..krovy?" Minor says slowly "Your back is bleeding"

"Eh?" I say as I suddenly feel pain all through my back.

What do I do?
[] freak out
[] smile and pass out
[]Well I did get shot
[] oH...I didn't notice
[] EH I've had worse
[] write in

Yeah, probably not gonna be too long of a thread today, since I'm really tired for some reason.

>[] oH...I didn't notice
>[] EH I've had worse

>[] oH...I didn't notice
>[]Well I did get shot
>[] EH I've had worse

>[] oH...I didn't notice
>[]Well I did get shot
>[] EH I've had worse