Down 25%

>down 25%
SERGEY DO SOMETHING THIS IS KILLING ME

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you bought the dip at .15 , you would still be up 40%

I'm down almost %60 what the fuck are you on about faggot?

Going up hard rn.

Glad i sold yesterday no plans of buying back in either

settle down there partner

sergey will NOT let us down

kek, this is tragic

I sold at .22 sats and bought in again at .20 sats. I swore that .26 cents was the lowest LINK was going to be before the announcement. I literally lost out on 2k+ LINK from not selling to BTC. Whatever, I'm not selling this shit like other retards until it's well above where I bought in again.

Unshaken

huh? I've got gains with LINK

accurate pic

According to the Biz guidelines of crypto trading, you are almost at the point where you can sell. Hang in there for another dip user, sell at the bottom.

This

I want normies to get BTFO on bitcoin so it gets fudded and denied for another year or two. I want it to have a stigma of losing everyone their money. If it crashed even half most of us would not take serious losses because we got in early enough. The normies on the other hand would be shattered and devastated. Please crash bitcoin fucking please. this madness needs to end.

realistic price predictions boys?

I am new to link i bought at .17sat feels okay man. can someone explain why this coin is important I just bought for the meme but I kinda wanna take it serious now.

I'm selling today and buying BTC

I'm keeping it only because of Sergey

This is for you and anyone else that would be asking the same question.

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

Can anyone open their blockchain wallets? I can't open mine lol.

Thanks to BTC pump, I'm now a comfy Brigadier General

You guys are narrow minded all alts are down HEAVY today

still a shit coin though

>up 5k in fiat

like I give a fuck

nice

Hold strong

sergey dumped on you, charlie lee dumped on you, vitalik buterin dumped on you. They all dumped on you. except that one Dirtcoin on wavesdex. They held you in high regard

THIS IS A DISTRESS CALL TO SERGEY NAZAROV

HELP

DENIED, HOLD RANK CUNT

I need it to be down one more day so I can accumulate more.

stock in ETH...

is it best to transfer ETH to Binance?

or should i trade ETH to BTC then back to ETH to biance?

these fk'ing witholding periods are brutal.