Fedora Tipping faggots in my games

>playing DnD, new player tonight
>he walks in
>wearing a FUCKING FEDORA
>meet his character, a bard
>has some long faggoty name
>gives the party paladin his card
>literally hands him a hand-printed card with his character's name on it in real life
>"This is my resume, you will find everything in order."
>hands him a FUCKING CHARACTER SHEET
>the entire table is laughing and slapping him on the back
>In character, make some comment about how he's womanly(my character is basically Durance from PoE with the woman hating turned up x 100)
>the bard player quips back a retort about me smelling like a used pussy or something
>entire table laughs
>months pass
>this fucking faggot takes no situation seriously, let me drop to one save from dying(5e) before healing me because whimsy
>he's dating the girl from the group now
>even though most people in the group understood that I was trying to date her, and she was off limits
>constantly makes fun of me for being an Odinist

I hate this fucking faggot so much, when the fuck did being a faggot become fucking acceptable in DnD tables?

Believed this until that Odinist line. Leave that out the next time you bait.

What's an Odinist?

pic unrelated

people that worship odin

Maximum overbait

>implying you even have enough social skills to actually find a group much less a group with female gamers

How is that different from Norse paganism? Why does it need its own name?

i mean we all know its bait but ill bite gladly just on the offchance that it is not:
>>guuuuuys he does not take my gaem suppr srsslyyy
>>guuuuuuys he is dating MY girl, eventhough everyone knew she was off limits
>>off limits
>>off limits
because she was so hardcore going to date you if only that fedora crusader had not shown up. even if there were real odinitsts nowadays and not just fuckdarded metalheads who want to be more of a special snowflake, odin would be ashamed of you to the very core of his being

god i hate you and/or applaude you for creating such a hateworthy bait

The solution is obvious OP. Take your longboat to his settlement and kidnap his girlfriend

I was imagining some Mad Men motherfucker with a suit and everything once he handed people his card.

Typically associated with nordic white nationalism. He's basically capping off the troll post. Like, "atheists are retards, and I'm a racist. get it?"

Well I learned something new, so some good came out of this. Also, neat OP pic

0/10, try to be more subtle next time.

I didn't think Odin gave much of a shit who you were so long as you could fight at Ragnarok.

There is a super spoopy norse cult called the odinnic brotherhood
They try to make themselves apart from the rest.
This op wishes he was one but isn't.
You have to be a ripped warrior faggot to join.

I don't think he's trying to be subtle. Just shitposting about /pol/lacks on Veeky Forums I guess. Seen worse threads with better intentions.

>>he's dating the girl from the group now
>>even though most people in the group understood that I was trying to date her, and she was off limits
>>constantly makes fun of me for being an Odinist

Almost bought it

Literally nothing wrong.

>even though most people in the group understood that I was trying to date her, and she was off limits

Oh god my sides. That's the single most pathetic thing I have read on Veeky Forums

3/10 bait. Don't use so much salt next time OP.

>odin would be ashamed of you to the very core of his being

Honestly, this. If It feels like your god has forsaken you OP, it's because he has.

Depends. It can also mean a Russkie that wants to reunite the Soviet Union.

>OP is such a beta he lost to a fedora bard

Well, nothing new here.

>lies on the internet

Obviously the "Fedora Tipping" title gave it away but I love how this is actually making fun of people most triggered by fedora tippers.

This asshole immediately taunts you IG, takes the girl you were "trying to date" (kek'd hard), and taunts you for youReligion?

Funny shit desu.

So fucking close to perfect user, all you needed to do was chop out the second last line and it would have been perfect.

I'll give you an 8/10. That was hard earned, well forged bait. You have the seal of approval from a degenerate fuckwit who has been on this site far longer than any rational human being should.

op is fagit

FYI There's no bathroom in this tower

>Believed this until that Odinist line
How?
It lost 90% credibility at the first CAPS line and the rest at the second.
Then it descended to absurdist level so quickly I briefly thought there might have been an ironic point to the drivel.

>>he's dating the girl from the group now
>>even though most people in the group understood that I was trying to date her, and she was off limits
I guess you failed in "trying to date" her

>he's dating the girl from the group now
Your just buthurt he is the better man. Get over it and find a different girl to not ever ask out.

That Guy With a Voice needs to read this