So I want to be an epic shitlord and I idiotically want to build a deck focused around ( Pic related) I did not know...

so I want to be an epic shitlord and I idiotically want to build a deck focused around ( Pic related) I did not know this was a card until recently. Help me build an edh deck, what do I need and how do I make it to make everyone else I play with no matter what hate me

G/U(/whatver), with Bloom Tender and Freed from the Real. Make sure you have a way to flash in FftR so that you can make infinite mana on the end step right before your turn. Add in white so you can make all your things Hexproof with Privileged Position so that the only way to stop you is an instant-speed wrath effect that hits enchantments.

That's just off the top of my head.

>only way to stop you is an instant-speed wrath effect that hits enchantments.
Ahem.

it makes sense and I already have privileged positions in my modern deck. but who would my commander be? and i was thinking green blue for draw power in order to get the pinnacle asap but any decent work around for it?

less common than you think

>says with three in almost every sideboard I own

It exists, but how many people use it? The answer is, "everyone, once they know what your wincon is."

Darksteel Reactor is better.

With the rules in EDH, you need to have full WUG to use all the cards I mentioned. Sadly, no good enchantment commander, but Angus Mackenzie or Rubinia Soulsinger are both good cards on their own.

Alternatively: 5-color goodstuff.

well i could always have both in the deck to hit either as a win con then use blue draw/denial along with green draw/protect to delay till win but who would be the commander?

and would pic related be a good idea?

actually angus might be perfect for this, know of any good way to draw out cards with him that wont break a bank?

and why is he not a top 8 commander?

What would change if this card had hexproof instead of shroud? Could there be some much better decks with this?

anyone know any good stupid counter combos?
like some really dumb ways to counter spells?

I have a Patron of the Orochi deck that makes good use of Helix Pinnacle. It's just a forests-matter deck with a lot of expensive things and unfathomable amounts of mana sources.

Doesn't work for Helix Pinnacle, but the go-to commander for a Darksteel Reactor victory is Vorel of the Hull Clade.

>Gilder Bairn
>Guilded Barons
>Increases counters on things

Is... is this a strange reference to capitalism?

Umbral Mantle + Viridian Joiner = Fun.

why does...shourd... got it

In the top 8 of commander, preventing combat damage is only relevant in a few matchups

Doesn't seem likely, he's more like a friendly twist on the hinkypunk or will o wisp

Gilder just means he makes thing gold, or in this case the meaning is stretched, he makes things bright

And Bairn means child

You are the reason we have Hexproof.

This is a bad thread and OP should feel bad for being a raging shitlord. Build the deck yourself, that's half the fucking fun, otherwise you'll tire of it hilariously quickly.

Also if you go bant colors you can cast a 4 mana wargate to tutor for helix pinnacle

It's dumb easy, just have a couple different infinite mana combos, counters and tutors.
Either BUG or Bant works. I did it BUG myself and people get buttflustered as fuck by it.