It's not a bubble

>It's not a bubble

Just seen this on my FB

>Tfw I FUD bitcoin on my personal FB despite accumulating
>If bitcoin goes up I make more money than my normie friends do from their 0.1 BTCs
>If bitcoin goes down I can act all smug even if I'm pink wojaking on the inside

Win-win

>miners tend to sell out

What did he mean by this?

God I forget how much retards exist

>publicly discussing crypto
is there anything more reddit?

Wanna see ultimate cringe? Just type bitcoin into any social media platform and look at the normie convos.

Hello normie, us early adopters right?!?

>message me about this

this lack of effort is beyond me

What do you think you're doing now?

lmao thats gotta be one of my favorite lines so far

>tfw i went on a televised courtroom show in the uk because i got scammed buying a mining rig that never got delivered
>tfw i talked about how i'm putting all my money into bitcoin and that it has a lot of potential (this was when bitcoin was < $2000
>tfw episode still hasn't aired, and when it does bitcoin will be $30k+ and i'll look like a genius

Have fun maintaining the lie that you never bought in for the rest of your life, or face shame and loss of trust from all of your friends.

Mining companies sell it right after they mine it

he can just slowly taper off the fud and then if friends ask him he can say he ended up buying some in the end

>telling people about your wealth on public television

Enjoy being kidnapped and raped for your private keys bby

Anonymously discussing crypto. If it all goes to shit we won't look like fools who wasted their time and money playing with ponzi schemes (and tried to get their close ones scammed). If it doesn't we can still brag about about our Lambos, and who gives a shit then.

Bet you sucked off Judge Rinder you fag

that's my fetish

How would I need to maintain the lie? They don't see my bank statements and even if I make millions I won't be buying any lambos.

Stealthy wealthy is best wealthy.

This, never talk about your finances publicly.

gave him a quicky in his dressing room

>a forum dedicated to business, recently only crypto
user, you are retard

Pay electric bills, taxes, other costs of running a Veeky Forums. Their margins are actually pretty slim.

That's alright. They'll push it up to $20k, it will crash to $5k, then it will go back up again slowly over time.
That's how these booms always go.

i hope you are right user we need a correction like the one in the summer

that would be comfy af for accumulating

HHAHAHAHAAHAHA WTF

>correction like the one in the summer
Right. ETH had it's correction then. Now it's BTC's turn. ETH/altcoins might take some of the heat when BTC tanks, since the market is evenly divided. BTC only makes 50% of the market cap, but somewhat controls the market like it always did.

>I thought they'd all gone
jesus fuck the state of normies