Paladins more like gayladins

Paladins more like gayladins

warriors more like whoreiors

sorcerers more like shitsuckers

barbarians more like niggers

fuck your shit classes I prefer a militia member just a regular Joe defending his homeland from cunts

So a fighter, then.

You're the sort of person who prefers to jack it on their own, because receiving a blowjob would be too easy, right?

Fighter more like faggy /pol/ pun.

By now the Average Joe has become the worst special snowflake around

OP more like Faggot

>just a regular Joe defending his homeland from cunts

English is not my first language but "cunt" seems to mean the same as vagina so does this mean you play a member of homosexual-militia (is this the same as the militant-gays that some preachers are in fear of?) that tries to keep women out of his country? Seems like such a nation would not live for more than one generation unless they kidnap children or can create clones.

I play Into the Odd and the Little Brown Books. So yeah, everyone is a Fighting-Man, which is basically your average militiaman. So yeah, I dig you mate.

This would be a nation created by a militia. They recruit, seduce, and convert outside homosexuals to come in and fight with them. That's how they propagate. Mercenary work and pillaging pays well, so even without the sex and misogyny, working with them would be attractive.

>I play Into the Odd and the Little Brown Books.

What did you mean by this?

Well, have a good time dying fast or getting maimed for me to take all the glory

t. Noble-born army commander

Look at me guys! I'm making an uninteresting, unoriginal, unoptimized character! Now nobody will call me a That Guy or a Gary Stu! Wowzers, I'm so smart!

Why is Veeky Forums so full of those autists? I think "le ninja kitsune with double katanas" and "something pointlessly plain" are pretty much on the same level of boring.

...And you're going to die instantly as soon as a monster rolls into town.

Hey, you're the one who wanted to play a redshirt in a high fantasy heroic adventure game.

So, Veeky Forums's never ending quest to play the most boring and plain character to avoid being called a special snowflake is continuing. At some point you will play rocks. Or bread. Can't think of more trivial things.

Sentient rocks and bread would be too interesting for Veeky Forums to play.

Simply because it has its own prebaked backstory into how an inanimate object gained sentience.

Sure is newfag around here

Who said anything about them being sentient?

Underrated

rocks don't get to roll if they aren't sentient

That's why you can't save against falling rocks.

>rocks and bread
>ever playing anything but perfectly average white male human with a little dick
Feeling mighty summer in here

>prebaked
>bread
ayy lmao

But they wonìt be required to roll anything at all. The player in question will bring a rock and put it on the table where he would sit, then return home. By virtue of not having such an individual at the table, this is going to improve the RP at the table by 63% and the OOC bitching will be reduced by more than 85%

Really, I'd rather have a rock on my table than a player that bitches so much about all the others being "SPESHUL SNOFLHEICKS", you just know he's going to be trouble when anything comes up while playing.