How do Veeky Forums feel about trump/god-emperor appropriation meme?

Does it annoy you? Are you in on it?

I don't play table-top but I like the lore and spin-off vidya and Trump doesn't deserve to be in the same breath as the EoM, even ironically.

>caring in the slightest about another board's shitty memes
>getting protective of 40-fucking-k, a setting that's been raped by its parent company alone more times than that Austrian basement girl.
>thinking the Emprah is a wonderful person and not just a stupid asshole
Christ user. Get over yourself.

>politics mixed with 40k

100+ replies the thread

Seeing as Warhammer is just appropriated content from vastly superior sources, 40kiddies have no right to complain.

You have to go back

I love it.

40k is about over-the-top Glory, usually embodied by the solid-gold-armor Emperor of "Fuck you, we're humanity, we do what we want and if you try and stop me I will murder your culture."

It's a very American Manifest-Destiny style ideal, which Trump embodies. I like Trump, I'll be voting for him. Not because he's the most qualified, or maybe even the most intelligent - just good at playing 'the game'.

I like him because he's going to do what he's going to do and no screaming parasites are going to slow him down. I'm old and I'm tired of people playing the victim card for power. Trump is not a victim.

This is how we will win. Veeky Forums has grown a little too unruly for /pol/'s liking, so 40k should make an excellent vehicle for the boards redpilling.

If mod is asleep, maybe.

>trump
>intelligent and qualified
why do /pol/acks think this? genuinely curious.

I think he said that he didn't care that Trump wasn't that smart.

I honestly don't think many people consider him intelligent enough to lead a country, they just like his brash attitude.

I'm not sure you want your chosen representative of democracy in the US to be associated with a dead god held as the leader of a confused, bureaucratic nightmare-regime led by wealthy aristocrats with little interest in preserving lives.

We already had a two Bush presidencies, shouldn't be much different.
>rimshot

Fuck it

IF the real emperor decides to reveal himself in the midst of this political shitshow I would go join him probably even volunteer myself to be a thunderwarrior

user, have much of your life have you wasted looking at a shiny plastic box?

Would you take you?

>zing

Argument applies to a lot of presidents, to be fair.

>Trump doesn't deserve to be in the same breath as the EoM, even ironically

nice autism

The only thing that annoys me is how /pol/ and RPG.net keep insisting on trying to spread their infectious bullshit into the hobby. It's not even internal arguments, since they always progress along the same lines as the American paradigm does. I'd rather go back to angry muttering about GNS theory and whether or not The Forge is filled with ninnies and faggots.

Using Trump and the God-Emperor for an image edit isn't annoying, just unintentionally amusing. It's all the baggage and bullshit attached to that which is annoying.

I'd absolutely take me for a member of the Mechanicus though. There's some shit wrong with me but it's all pretty much Flesh Is Weak shit so we can fix that pretty quickly and I can get on to praising the Omnissiah

Even if Im cannon fodder ill do it

I hate it makes them both look bad

So how is Mike Pence? Which Primary is he like?