Veeky Forums feels

>tfw you're the fattest guy in your lgs.

>tfw you're the skinniest guy in your lgs, but you're still overweight

Eh i used to be the fattest guy at my FLGS, but i've dropped something like 20-25 kilos in a pretty short time.

Biking to work instead of taking the car and quitting sodas does wonders for the body

>tfw no Atlus TTRPGS in English

>Tfw when funny, smart, AND attractive

>tfw you're the only democrats in the FLGS

>TFW you're the only martial in the GM's Weaboo fightin game.

shut up no you isn't

>TFW you're the only one at the LGS who can win with budget decks

>tfw when the fuck ugly and fat ca/tg/irl can't take a hint and leave you alone.

Bitch touches me one more time I'm going to prison.

>tfw only white guy in group
>tfw just under the cutoff for obesity

>tfw attractive and funny, but dumber than everyone else in the group by a mile

Yes I is!

Nope

>tfw you're the youngest guy playing legacy at your lgs
I'm only 20 too

>tfw when I (the DM) am the only person in my group to know the rules.

Just fucking kill me now.

>tfw you're the only gay guy in your group
>tfw all the other guys in your group consist of fat sweaty neckbeards who incessantly roleplay their pure elven waifus
>tfw you're a human ranger who somehow ended up in a majority lesbian elf party

I'm guessing this is an esoteric feel.

I know this exact feel op.

Uh huh

Be grateful, if you were playing with hot male PCs or even worse with hot male players you wouldn't be able to focus on the game at all though your own raging homolust.

>>tfw have the biggest dong in the group
Can't believe we even know this shit.

I have never in my life ran into a single one of these waifu players that people constantly complain about on these boards.

The worst I've ever run into was that one dude who kept making faces at me, biting his lip and scrunching up his face, and he paced back and forth when he talked at me. He was OK though, just socially awkward. I have no idea where you guys are finding all the "That Guys"

Nobody cares. Unless you're girl, 14, or both.

>the all I want to do is play
>No good, non cringy, not ten player large groups to join
>Forever DM.

>he doesn't frequent both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
4 scoops cmon

>tfw Tactics Ogre is dead forever

Meh, Veeky Forums is cancer

That game was great

I've felt that feel.

Trips don't lie, pic with time stamp to prove otherwise

>tfw there are people in my playgroup who are autistic enough to build decks just to shut down my decks

I would find another playgroup, but the looks on their faces when I still win the majority of the time keeps me going

>Hear normie workfriends talking about ttrpgs
>'Oh you guys are into that too? What do you play?'
>They start gushing about how good Pathfinder is
>Have to swallow the copious amounts of bile and caustic sarcasm that almost escapes my throat
>Nod and smile. Just nod and smile.
>Get invited to Pathfinder game

It's... Tolerable, I guess. They seem to mostly use it as an excuse to watch movies and eat nachos though. Normies man. If I keep bottling it up like this, one day I'm just going to unleash a tidal wave of sperg on some poor sod and probably kill him/her through autism alone.

A lot of waifu players aren't even that bad. It's the mouthbreathing ones who start sweating and asking the DM if the orcs rape their character who you immediately kick out.

Also if you hear the word 'lewd' used more than twice by one person in a single session, murder is justified.

>Party consists of an edgy-as-fuck assassin, a dour, drunken dwarf warrior, and "I am Master of the Arcane" mage
>FuckThis.jpg
>Play cleric
>Campy Bayonetta knockoff
>Kicked from group for not taking the game seriously

They didn't deserve her.

>mostly use it as an excuse to watch movies and eat nachos
Pathfinder is a great game to not play. Don't see the problem here.

>tfw I (The Player) am the only person in my group to know the rules

Just fucking kill me now.

Trip dubs.

Don't eat carbs. Eat only when you're hungry.

Enjoy not being fat in 6 months.

>Eat only when you're hungry.
>Enjoy not being fat in ever
It doesn't work that way, once people get used to overeating they will feel hungry the moment they don't chow on something for 30 minutes,

>Fatest guy in my LGS smells the best when everyone else including me starts smelling like ass 3 hours in

I still dont know how he does it. I dont want to ask and potentially offend him since hes a really cool guy. He always makes these bullshit decks in draft and sealed that look like they would never work yet bullshit out wins left and right.

A damn fine antiperspirant, and possibly some body wash that isn't axe or old spice

>mfw still the only guy living with parents.

Why is apartment searching so fucking hard? Unless you are in new york, it should not be this hard

Apartment operators are crooks and try to jew you any way they can.

Because the housing boom is happening again so apartments had to lower their rates to compete so now everyone goes out of their way to get one.
Just be lucky your not in the top five cities for immigrants to live in cause those bastards eat up whole apartment blocks and now every trailer park is full of blacks so now white trash has zero place to go other than low priced suburban living where nobody wants them.

>tfw no lgs actually close by.

That's me! I build mediocre template decks, play for a few weeks, then specifically tweak my decks to something optimal for my meta. The group doesn't care, I don't side in specific hate, but I do make certain decks to Fuck certain players. Here's looking at you Elesh Norn.

>tfw i'm the only person who has anything interesting to chat about other than vidya games and flavor of the month anime
>tfw i start a small cardio routine and get middle school style picked on for it at the local James when they find out i bike not because i have to but because i want to
>tfw the creepiest moment i ever experienced was when a group of 30 somethings actually sat down for a storytime of what happens in loving relationships between two people and got incredibly angry and belligerent when I wouldn't explain in detail what happens behind closed doors in my own

>literally only wash myself with Dove soap bars, even hair
>only put on four swipes of Original Speed Stick
>girls say I smell nice all the time

Get on my level, fatty

That's horrifying I'm sorry man. Don't give up cardio, do it for you so you can feel better, just keep it to yourself if people aren't supportive. I'm supportive and I'm a stranger on the internet.

but you're still human garbage, tripfag

I wouldn't let something so small dissuade me i just expected more from adult aged people. I just do it elsewhere now since my tires got slashed outside the store one day.

>group of 30 somethings actually sat down for a storytime of what happens in loving relationships between two people
One time that happened to me and everyone was like "what are you gay" "are you a virgin?"

Just because I suck a man dick once in a while doesn't mean I want to share it with you freaks or that I'm even ashamed.

That's not a trip, newfag.

Isn't that just namefagging?

Fagmind.

I think they legit view it as a right they deserve but have been denied so you HAVE to share.

If rather browse a cancerous board and be aesthetic than keep "muh patrician taste" and be a fat loser.

>tripfag
Bitch, what? His last three numbers aren't matching, those ain't trips

>he fell for the no carbs meme

This has been me for the last 20 years. I'm actually looking to roll20 for a decent group.

He fell for the eating only when hungry meme too. You're supposed to anticipate it and eat beforehand. The second your stomach actually tells you you're hungry it will be ready to absorb more nutrient than it normally would.
Either eat a decent sized meal once a day or eat appropriate meals just before you'd start feeling hungry.

>eat a decent sized meal once a day
Would not recommend, that's how I got my ulcers.

>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Dream on, fatass.

And filtered too.

>That feeling when you just adjust your calories and work out.

Feels good man.

Thats from shitty digestive works not only eating once. Try taking acid reflux pills and see what happens.

>my tires got slashed outside the store one day.
Jesus.

Well, if it makes you feel better, you're making them feel like shit about themselves.

Why not insinuate yourself in their group and subtly introduce trying an alternative system. Tzeench wills it

At least you don't have to worry about losing your spaghetti over any of them?

>this is what skinnyfags actually believe

Just for that I'm gonna slash some random tires tomorrow.

>white trash has zero place to go

How about innawoods?

Well you certainly sound like you have fantastic self-esteem, since you're lashing out at strangers for something someone on the internet said about a group of people who happen to share a trait with you.

I experience your feel on a personal level

uhm no. Humans have a hunger/fullness feedback system that prevents overeating when it works as intended. For many people the feedback system is pushed out of balance due to hormonal response to a high-carb diet. Leading to excess hunger and excess eating.

Therefore the best advice to obese people will always be: eat less carbs. Or at least give up all sugar.

white trash wouldn't survive with no mall in 5 mile radius

Don't drink anything not water. Lost 67 pounds over a year by doing this. Also, if fatfuck mode, get on a treadmill, 15% incline, and walk 2 miles every other day.

your pretty good

And how would they get welfare checks and food stamps without an active postal system?

>tfw only member of group able to make sessions every week

Guys, it's one part of one day of the week, how can you not become available? Why do you keep changing your work availability? Why do you need to go to five home-church meetings a week?

>underratedpost.jpg

All people can survive innawoods if they really want to. Anyone who doesn't did not want to truly live.

Or just eat less in general.

>the first white immigrants didn't try hard enough.

>tfw want to start group
>tfw have to find way to subtly not invite faintly-creepy fat guy who AH NO TOTALLY I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS I SWEAR THAT'S TOTALLY COOL NAW HA HA WANNA GO ON A DEFINITELY NOT-DATE
>who lives down the street from me
>almost no way I can invite the people I want to invite without him finding out

>Therefore the best advice to obese people will always be: eat less carbs. Or at least give up all sugar.

The best advice will always be to start exercising and to count calories.

>implying yuppie whitetrash can withstand having to drive 30 minutes just to go shopping
The Rednecks shall inherit the Earth

Do you think any other animal on Earth ever thinks "I should stop eating now, eventhough I'm still hungry, otherwise I will get fat"?

>not going unnaground

Who cares if someone finds out if they aren't your friend?

Eat less, move more.

Yes. Birds. If they eat too much they can't fly.

You could invite someone else while he is around and then be like hey you want to come as well?

>tfw you're the only gay guy in your group
>tfw the other players are all attractive guys or really fun girls who all roleplay super well and have a great time
>tfw you're the foreverDM and your efforts are appreciated and enjoyed

Get a better group, fellow fagfag

Our ancestors must have been really good at counting calories.

It's just a coincidence that the obesity epidemic started when we began to feast on sugar.

I'm trying to avoid inviting him. He's not an awful person but it's so uncomfortable being around him.

Maybe not but I dont think any other animal bitches about how fat they are either. Plus if you really are fat you are eating more than you need to be, fatter you are the more you need to eat to maintain your weight.

You could always just invite everyone cool and then pretend you didnt even think of him if he brings it up.

The obesity epidemic started when people stopped working hard manual jobs where you would need around 5000 kcal or even more per day.

>Show up to flgs on a bi-weekly basis
>1 of 3 guys with fully painted armies at our flgs, but not nearly as good as the other 2
>play fluffy games of 40k, but very adept with rules / strategy
>Have to restrain myself from advising opponent too much to the point I'm playing the game for them
When I throw piles of game advice at my opponent, the manager sometimes walks over and joins in.
>Unintentionally intimidate some quieter players with outwardly-social conversation
I just want everyone to have a good time...

This is statue of a woman from ~25 000 BC. While the craftsmanship is primitive, you can still notice the flab.

>tfw no group
>tfw no LGS in the city
>tfw have to drive for 3 hours to get to the nearest LGS
>tfw the only online game I DM'd at fell apart in about a week (granted, we managed to hold nearly 10 full-blown 5-6 hour sessions, but still)
>tfw the only real-life acquaintance I have that likes TTRPGs is a fedora-wearing neckbeard
>tfw I haven't contacted said acquaintance in about 3 months
>tfw going away in a month to a classified location for a job, and there will be no Internet available because security reasons
>tfw said job will last about half a year, maybe more
Trust me, if you have an LGS, you don't know anything about feels.